Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Do I Look, or Could I Pass, as Female? 5.0

Started by stephaniec, August 06, 2015, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannah Samira

Hiya girls, I got to dress up again today and I can honestly say I've never been happier with the way I've looked :)
It just sort of hit me today that I don't need to dress in overly feminine clothing to be happy and feel like a woman, so I just wore a vest and jeans and got my girlfriend to do my makeup for me :)

So yeah I'm still pre-everything and only out to my wonderful girlfriend :)
Twitter: @HannahSamira14
Instagram: @hannah_samira14

:angel:
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: Tenko on May 31, 2016, 06:58:13 PM
Hello, I was wondering I could get some feedback. I asked my siblings what they thought and they just stayed silent... I'm 26 and I haven't started transitioning yet. I used an Android app to add the hair ,make up and to get rid of some stubble. I forgot to put my real bangs back before adding the fake hair ... thx

Very cute! You have a great natural femininity to your face, HRT will be good for you :P

•  

Tenko

>.< Ty so much!! And you're super adorable, you have really pretty eyes and your gf did a great job with your makeup. I can't believe you're not on hrt yet your face already looks super feminine!
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: Tenko on June 01, 2016, 09:15:17 PM
>.< Ty so much!! And you're super adorable, you have really pretty eyes and your gf did a great job with your makeup. I can't believe you're not on hrt yet your face already looks super feminine!

Aww thank you!! xD haha afterwards even she said she was jealous of the makeup she'd done for me ;) Thanks babe I didn't think my face was that feminine (especially that beaky nose you can see in the pictures!!) but that's nice of you to say!! :D

•  

V M

Beaky nose Hannah? Not seeing it, I think you are feminizing quite nicely and look great

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: V M on June 01, 2016, 09:45:42 PM
Beaky nose Hannah? Not seeing it, I think you are feminizing quite nicely and look great

Hugs

Aw thank you!! It's definitely bigger than you think though!! ;) I'm worried that there's only so much a rhinoplasty can do to help it look feminine :/

•  

Eleonore

Quote from: Hannah Samira on June 01, 2016, 07:51:40 PM
Hiya girls, I got to dress up again today and I can honestly say I've never been happier with the way I've looked :)
It just sort of hit me today that I don't need to dress in overly feminine clothing to be happy and feel like a woman, so I just wore a vest and jeans and got my girlfriend to do my makeup for me :)

amazing :) beautiful!
  •  

Hannah Samira

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: Hannah Samira on June 01, 2016, 07:51:40 PM

You're doing it good for being pre-everything. :) HRT would improve your softness in your face even more. Most parts of you looks feminine. But your nose is a bit masculine. You do pass better than many other pre-HRT people. But if I stand close to you, I might see some masculinity in your nose.
  •  

SanaRinomi

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on June 02, 2016, 10:30:30 AM
You're doing it good for being pre-everything. :) HRT would improve your softness in your face even more. Most parts of you looks feminine. But your nose is a bit masculine. You do pass better than many other pre-HRT people. But if I stand close to you, I might see some masculinity in your nose.
I agree to disagree with the nose. It OK to have some masculine features like many many other cis-women.

Love,  Sarina!

•  

kelseygal

I decided to snap some non potato quality progress photos yesterday :) Three things I say (get it, instead of 'pray'?)
1) I know I'm not passing, that's ok for now since I am boy mode pretty much 24/6
2) I need a haircut really bad, especially in the front, it's driving me nuts. Any suggestions? needs to be androgynous enough to go either way.
3) What can I do better? any suggestions?

My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

kelseygal

This is pretty much spot on! I would only mention that I believe the nose thing will be a moot point after your face changes from HRT. For what it's worth, my wife has a 'masculine' nose by some standards, and it works just fine for her. I know we are fighting an uphill battle because of other features, certainly moreso than the average cis female, but I really don't see it being an issue for you in the future.
My name is Jordin, or you can call me Kelsey, whatever floats your boat! Don't be shy to message me if you want to talk, always up for meeting new people :)

•  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: SanaRinomi on June 02, 2016, 01:47:17 PM
I agree to disagree with the nose. It OK to have some masculine features like many many other cis-women.

Quote from: kelseygal on June 02, 2016, 03:14:01 PM
This is pretty much spot on! I would only mention that I believe the nose thing will be a moot point after your face changes from HRT. For what it's worth, my wife has a 'masculine' nose by some standards, and it works just fine for her. I know we are fighting an uphill battle because of other features, certainly moreso than the average cis female, but I really don't see it being an issue for you in the future.

Thank you all for you thoughts and honesty!! I agree that my nose isn't the worst but is still a little bit on the masculine side and while I know it would change a bit with hrt, I honestly think getting a rhinoplasty would be my best option. I just hope that it can be changed as much as I want it to be changed!!

•  

Hannah Samira

Quote from: kelseygal on June 02, 2016, 03:06:19 PM
I decided to snap some non potato quality progress photos yesterday :) Three things I say (get it, instead of 'pray'?)
1) I know I'm not passing, that's ok for now since I am boy mode pretty much 24/6
2) I need a haircut really bad, especially in the front, it's driving me nuts. Any suggestions? needs to be androgynous enough to go either way.

I actually feel you pass quite well!! You have a very petite, feminine look to your face. As for the hair, I say keep growing it. When it gets to just below shoulder length it'll definitely help feminise your face even more :)

•  

Eleonore

Quote from: Hannah Samira on June 02, 2016, 07:25:18 PM
I actually feel you pass quite well!! You have a very petite, feminine look to your face. As for the hair, I say keep growing it. When it gets to just below shoulder length it'll definitely help feminise your face even more :)

I completle agree with that :) You pass quite well! Trim your hari a little bit, bring some "fresh style" in it, and let it continue to grow to the shoulders - in the meantime, try to put some more volume in the hair and it will look great
  •  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: kelseygal on June 02, 2016, 03:06:19 PM

How long have you been on HRT and are you full time?
Anyway, I think you looks androgynous. So you have a potential to pass.
  •  

kelseygal

Quote from: Hannah Samira on June 02, 2016, 07:25:18 PM
Thanks! I guess I should be patient and wait... I might pm you a pic later for your opinion on a hair style. It's of an actual person, not a hair model, so I don't really want to post it public.

J

•  

kelseygal

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on June 03, 2016, 09:08:51 AM
How long have you been on HRT and are you full time?
Anyway, I think you looks androgynous. So you have a potential to pass.
I have been on spiro for 3.5 mo and E for about 2.5 months. Definitely seeing changes, that's for sure. I'd post a side by side but... I guess I'm a little insecure about that at the moment. Not full time, not even part of part-time right now. I think if I practiced more with makeup/hair techniques and such, it could really help my 'pass' game.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback Sebby :)

J

•  

Sebby Michelango

Quote from: kelseygal on June 03, 2016, 11:26:08 AM
I have been on spiro for 3.5 mo and E for about 2.5 months. Definitely seeing changes, that's for sure. I'd post a side by side but... I guess I'm a little insecure about that at the moment. Not full time, not even part of part-time right now. I think if I practiced more with makeup/hair techniques and such, it could really help my 'pass' game.

Anyways, thanks for the feedback Sebby :)

J

Since you're androgynous, with slightly femininity, I think you should considering coming out of the closet and live your life as yourself. At least doing part time. Being inside the closet aren't fun, not in my opinion. After several months or years at HRT, you may become more feminine. Therefor it's smart to be full-time.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Sebby Michelango on June 03, 2016, 12:50:03 PM
Since you're androgynous, with slightly femininity, I think you should considering coming out of the closet and live your life as yourself. At least doing part time. Being inside the closet aren't fun, not in my opinion. After several months or years at HRT, you may become more feminine. Therefor it's smart to be full-time.
I agree with getting out, you look all right and it helps you to feel so much better
  •