News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Am I passable? Be Honest!!

Started by Stella Sophia, August 12, 2015, 02:02:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Stella Sophia

Hi Lovelies,

Judging from my pic on the left do I look like a chick? I feel like my chin looks just awful and I hate it. I feel like I look like a dude though iv'e been on HRT for about 3 months, just tell me the truth.

•  

stephaniec

It takes around 6 or 7 months to really see things. and it's not easy to tell from side views . the frontal view is better to notice how your fat is changing.
  •  

Stella Sophia

Quote from: stephaniec on August 12, 2015, 02:07:16 AM
It takes around 6 or 7 months to really see things. and it's not easy to tell from side views . the frontal view is better to notice how your fat is changing.

What about my guy chin? I look like a troll.

•  

Sammy

If You want an honest opinion, it is waaaaay much better to post front and side views with normal facial expression (pardon me, but in this pic You are making "a face" which clearly is not helping). Besides, the angle is slightly upwards which, btw, makes a lot of facial features bigger and distorted than they actually are.
Finally, 3 months on HRT is pretty much nothing (especially if You are in Your late 20-ties- early-mid 30-ties). I was looking like a guy (younger and more feminine version of myself, but still a guy) until about 9 months on HRT, then I got the first "male fail" case but was still able to pull off "boy mode" if needed. It took about two years to being read as chick no matter what I was wearing and the more "boy stuff" I was wearing the odder the looks were. So, as many have said here and probably will say again - it's a marathon not sprint run. But I know how You feel now and I understand that this knowledge does not really help - when I was posting pics at 3-4 months on HRT I had hopes already and wanted to rush thing up... Now, looking back, I realised how impatient and blind I was, but.. trust me, things can and will get better - just give them some time, ok?
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: Stella Sophia on August 12, 2015, 02:09:53 AM
What about my guy chin? I look like a troll.

Chin does not make one a troll (being born one, living under the bridge and doing other troll-ish things - like trolling internet? - does). So. Google female celebrities with large/strong chins, look up Jennifer Aniston - in some articles people are joking that maybe she is a man or has too much testosterone... As regards Your chin, some of it is made of muscle tissue which will fade away on HRT - only You can feel how much of it is made of bone and how much is the soft tissue. The HRT will "eat" away Your jawline muscles, including soft parts of Your chin, plus Your skin will smoothen out. It WILL look smaller, but will it be small enough for You to be happy? It is a question only You can answer and there is always the FFS solution if You are still unsatisfied with results.
Oh, and btw I dont really see any huge brow bossing Your pic, but as I said, the angle and facial expression are not the best for impartial analysis.
  •  

Stella Sophia

Okay I uploaded some new ones here. Passable?

•  

warlockmaker

What a huge difference. Its the angle of the first shot but the others look female for sure...I agree with Emily it takes a long time for HRT to really take effect. I remember Emily when she first started, not long after I started HRT and today she looks just fab and totally female. My profilr pic which I just put up for the first time reflects 2.5 months on HRT.

HRT produces many wonders that are mentally related and these mental change truly define who we really are.
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •  

warlockmaker

Oops should read 2.5 years on HRT
When we first start our journey the perception and moral values all dramatically change in wonderment. As we evolve further it all becomes normal again but the journey has changed us forever.

SRS January 21st,  2558 (Buddhist calander), 2015
  •