Share the photos you have taken

Started by Naeree, September 13, 2015, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naeree

Nice costume  ;D really good idea to make Teddy bear in bondage version ^))^

Matthew

Quote from: Naeree on December 12, 2015, 02:00:06 AM
Nice costume  ;D really good idea to make Teddy bear in bondage version ^))^

It was with the entertainment team in my local gay / queer club - they usually do pretty crazy stuff, it's great working with them :)
  •  

barbie

Just do it.
  •  

barbie

We had some snow yesterday, but all of it was melted away in the campus.

The flower pattern skirt was delivered just ago, and I tried it.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: barbie on December 18, 2015, 02:28:00 AM
We had some snow yesterday, but all of it was melted away in the campus.

The flower pattern skirt was delivered just ago, and I tried it.

barbie~~

Lovely contrast. The tree being very skeletal and your tall stature sets it off. It is a bit dark to see the effect of your skirt and the flower in your hair on the overall pic. But lovely idea.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Cindy on December 18, 2015, 02:54:01 AM
Lovely contrast. The tree being very skeletal and your tall stature sets it off. It is a bit dark to see the effect of your skirt and the flower in your hair on the overall pic. But lovely idea.

Oh. Thanks, Cindy. I am not any kind of photographer, but I take millions photos every year.

It should be very hot there in Australia, isn't it?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: barbie on December 19, 2015, 01:47:58 AM
Quote from: Cindy on December 18, 2015, 02:54:01 AM

Oh. Thanks, Cindy. I am not any kind of photographer, but I take millions photos every year.

It should be very hot there in Australia, isn't it?

barbie~~

Extremely!

I have bought myself a programable remote so I can try and photograph the electric storms that roll in when the cool changes come in. But at the moment is is too hot and the UV too high to go out safely for any length of time.
  •  

barbie

Yesterday.

The snow is very clean.

http://svs.gsfc.nasa.gov/12094

Fortunately I live in an island where the air quality is relative good. Only problem is the yellow dust from China.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Matthew

A few recent ones, not gonna post full sets of images here, more images on my page

•  

barbie

It is the season for buckwheat flower.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •  

sarah1972

•  

sarah1972

Evening sky after a storm

Waking up in Montreal

•  

barbie

The mountain is called 'Hallasan': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallasan

I am at the middle of the mountain.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

sarah1972

Quote from: barbie on September 14, 2016, 11:24:55 AM
The mountain is called 'Hallasan': https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hallasan

I am at the middle of the mountain.

barbie~~

Great pictures - you have a very talented photographer :-)

•  

barbie

Quote from: sarah1972 on September 14, 2016, 12:21:51 PM
Great pictures - you have a very talented photographer :-)

If you think so, then you should be a talented photographer, too.
I do not have any knowledge to evaluate the talent of a photographer, but I heard that a professional can evaluate the professionals.

Yes. He is a professional photographer, usually taking landscape photos, and No. 1 in aerial photography here in my country.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

DawnOday

I have loved photography since high school but did not have the time to pursue it much afterwards. Lately I have been involved with digital photography. portraits mostly. See my signature message below. With the software I have I can adjust the picture from true life to flawless.  But it does not work on everyone. Of those that MTF that have asked "Do I Pass" by programmatically reconfiguring the picture they submit. Ninety Percent of the pictures  where the ladies  ask "do I pass? I am astonished that not only do they pass they are stunningly gorgeous. I would like to someday post those pictures on one site for all to see.
Dawn Oday

It just feels right   :icon_hug: :icon_hug: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss: :icon_kiss:

If you have a a business or service that supports our community please submit for our Links Page.

First indication I was different- 1956 kindergarten
First crossdress - Asked mother to dress me in sisters costumes  Age 7
First revelation - 1982 to my present wife
First time telling the truth in therapy June 15, 2016
Start HRT Aug 2016
First public appearance 5/15/17

•  

barbie

Quote from: DawnOday on September 14, 2016, 12:50:25 PM
I have loved photography since high school but did not have the time to pursue it much afterwards. Lately I have been involved with digital photography. portraits mostly. See my signature message below. With the software I have I can adjust the picture from true life to flawless.  But it does not work on everyone. Of those that MTF that have asked "Do I Pass" by programmatically reconfiguring the picture they submit. Ninety Percent of the pictures  where the ladies  ask "do I pass? I am astonished that not only do they pass they are stunningly gorgeous. I would like to someday post those pictures on one site for all to see.

You also use Photoshop for digital photography?

My friend recommended me to learn Photoshop, but I am not good at it.

You may post a few photos in this thread.

barbie~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: sarah1972 on September 13, 2016, 10:00:50 PM

New York from Jersey City...

That is Manhattan?

Do you trip frequently between NY and Montreal?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Lyric

Quote from: barbie on September 15, 2016, 01:04:04 AM
You also use Photoshop for digital photography?

My friend recommended me to learn Photoshop, but I am not good at it.

It's not as easy as it looks. It took me like a year of how-to books and practice to get up to speed on Photoshop back in the 90s. There are lots of non-intuitive hidden obstacles in PS, but once you learn it it's very useful. A lot of photographers these days prefer Adobe Lightroom, which is a bit easier to use. I also use Gimp, which is free Photoshop sorta clone, but it's no easier to learn and is missing some of the best PS features. For photo retouch beginners, I usually recommend Paint.NET, a free Windows program that works like a very early version of Photoshop-- thus is much easier to use. It's features are limited, but I find it good for many quick photo adjustments.
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •