Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Share the photos you have taken

Started by Naeree, September 13, 2015, 01:27:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Devlyn

•  

LizK

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on June 25, 2017, 10:58:19 AM
My photos stink but I'll share my day trip here.  :)

Looks like a pretty good day out to me... ;D
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Emilia

I just recently got my first DSLR camera, for my 18th birthday (Thanks dad *-*). So i decided, why not try it out a bit and share the results c: Criticism is welcome as i want to improve c:

MtF ~ Pre
Gaming & Anime c:
Add me on Steam; Origin (Emilia-Chan99); UPlay (Emilia-Chan99); Discord (@Emerald ~#6122 )
Also check out my Instagram to see my latest taken pictures c:
  •  

barbie

It's summer here, but it has been unusually cool so far. And the monsoon just started here.

Yes. Here we see all kinds of flowers. It's beautiful, and hopefully my life will be beautiful, too.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Emilia on June 26, 2017, 12:46:52 AM
I just recently got my first DSLR camera, for my 18th birthday (Thanks dad *-*). So i decided, why not try it out a bit and share the results c: Criticism is welcome as i want to improve c:

Best thing I ever did was buy a book on the basics of using a DLSR camera's and it also talked about technique composition...all very basic stuff...and the other thing I do is take heaps!! My favourite is the first one
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

LizK

Quote from: barbie on June 26, 2017, 01:59:26 AM
It's summer here, but it has been unusually cool so far. And the monsoon just started here.

Yes. Here we see all kinds of flowers. It's beautiful, and hopefully my life will be beautiful, too.

barbie~~

I like how you captured the day so well, I get a sense of it being a beautiful day...with a beautiful lady enjoying it  :)
HRT since 17 May 2016,
GCS 4 December 2018
  •  

Cindy

Lovely to see some nice pics.

I'm searching the water in Devlyn's pics for tea leaves! (I'm not sure who will come to the party on that.)

Emilia, Happy Birthday!!  I've only just started taking pics as a hobby and I am doing some courses  on-line that are interesting for me. Let me know what sort of camera you have and if you are interested in the links. I like the first pic most of all maybe the depth of field could have included the details of the ball a little more?

Barbie, beautiful pic, I love the balance of the field of flowers and the sweeping clouds and the hat on the gorgeous woman of course!
  •  

Devlyn

I haven't checked lately, perhaps Australia has drifted close enough to Boston that you can just scoop up a nice cup of our famous saltwater tea?  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ElizabethK on June 26, 2017, 05:13:29 AM
I like how you captured the day so well, I get a sense of it being a beautiful day...with a beautiful lady enjoying it  :)

Quote from: Cindy on June 26, 2017, 05:34:52 AM
Barbie, beautiful pic, I love the balance of the field of flowers and the sweeping clouds and the hat on the gorgeous woman of course!

Thanks, Elizabeth, Cindy. Actually it was my friend who took that photo. He is a professional photographer.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on June 26, 2017, 06:01:29 AM
I haven't checked lately, perhaps Australia has drifted close enough to Boston that you can just scoop up a nice cup of our famous saltwater tea?  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

I just once visited Boston about 15 years ago during winter. People there were very kind and polite.

Yes. I have read some books on the history of colonial America including tea and cod fish, especially in New England. Particularly, "Cod: A Biography of the Fish that Changed the World" https://www.amazon.com/Cod-Biography-Fish-Changed-World/dp/0140275010

Hope to visit again, especially Woods Hole Oceanographic Institution and Gloucester.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Cindy on May 30, 2017, 07:53:05 AM
Maybe it is time we started this thread again

Monstera deliciosa

Nikon D3200 Sigma 105mm
f5.6
ISO180 1/125

Washing Day Blues

I am hungry now.

QuoteThe smell has been compared to a combination of pineapples and bananas. The fruit is considered edible and safe for humans.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monstera_deliciosa

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Emilia on June 26, 2017, 12:46:52 AM

My friend, the photographer, says "passion" is the most important in photography.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cindy

•  

Drexy/Drex

This morinings sunrise in the pilbara

Looking nice cindy 😊
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

LanaR

NYE 2018, fireworks, or is it some sort of sea creature  :o

•  

barbie

Quote from: LanaR on January 03, 2018, 06:44:16 PM
NYE 2018, fireworks, or is it some sort of sea creature  :o

Great!

Good job.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on December 09, 2017, 01:37:26 AM

That picture is soooo cool.  I watched something about this type of cloud burst on one of the cable channels, totally trippy.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: markie on December 09, 2017, 01:37:26 AM

Oh nevermind, I forgot you're at the bottom of the world and the clouds are always upside down :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •