Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

You are just a trans guy!!

Started by jossef-ftm, September 15, 2015, 06:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jossef-ftm

Hey guys!! i had a new job lately!! and i told people there that i'm intersex ( so they stop calling me a sinner) cause people here dont say anything about intersex people and they think its god desire...anyway i noticed those people or people in general feel sorry about me...they are like ohh poor him he is **** ...i  get this a lot and i had a fight too ...a woman there was screaming about the job cause i was late and i replied her and she told me i won't fight you and i won't reply you what god gave you is enough ( she mean me being trans) people pity me,everyone when they know they be like oh poor him...and people be like ( oh shut up like when i want to talk and share my opinions too they be like shut up u r just a ****
that really make me depressed and down lately idk if you guys going trough that too...i mean why bio people think they are better than us!!!
Sometimes, it's hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don't say anything at all. But I hope someday, you'll understand, having you is what I live for...(I Love you my Queen )
  •  

stephaniec

I see this whole trans business as a mission. I'm here to live my life and as long as I live within the law and don't interfere with another's life I'm good to go.
  •  

sam1234

It sounds like you have two choices. Ignore their attitudes, (they are the ones with the problem, not you), or get a job where no one knows about your situation. I don't know if I could work in that sort of environment. No disrespect to those who are religious, but I have a big problem with people who use God as an excuse to pity or hate us. They may use religion as an excuse, but its really them personally that have the problem.

sam1234
  •