Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CoriM

Now that my DW has changed hers, I'm a little slow on the uptake.

Would you please change mine form dolo724 to Cori or CoriM, if either is available?

Thanks so much!
  •  

Mariah

Done. Just note in the near future you will receive a email resetting our password. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: CoriM on January 18, 2017, 11:06:45 PM
Now that my DW has changed hers, I'm a little slow on the uptake.

Would you please change mine form dolo724 to Cori or CoriM, if either is available?

Thanks so much!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Colleen_definitely

My turn to be high maintenance.

Since Estelle is straight out as a name choice, could I swap over to Colleen_definitely by chance?  Thanks
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Dena

I can do it but verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete. Let me know when you have seen this.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Colleen_definitely

As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Emmaleigh

My turn to request as well, as I settle into my life.. I'd like to request a User Name change to ' Emmaleigh ' if it's available. If not, then ' emcylarai ' will work as well. Thank you in advance.
Emmaleigh
Emmaleigh C.  ~ "On a clear day, rise and look around you, and you see who you are" (B. Streisand) ~ "Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now" (B. Dylan)
  •  

Dena

Quote from: JayEm on March 26, 2017, 10:01:04 PM
My turn to request as well, as I settle into my life.. I'd like to request a User Name change to ' Emmaleigh ' if it's available. If not, then ' emcylarai ' will work as well. Thank you in advance.
Emmaleigh
Your first pick is available but verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete. Let me know when you have seen this.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Emmaleigh

Seen it, email just updated and validated this evening. Thank you!
Emmaleigh C.  ~ "On a clear day, rise and look around you, and you see who you are" (B. Streisand) ~ "Ah, but I was so much older then, I'm younger than that now" (B. Dylan)
  •  

Sarah_Evelyn

Ok my turn. I think Ive finally settled on my name now, that my transition is officially underway. Could a moderator change it to Sarah_Evelyn or combination thereof.  Thank you in advance.

•  

Dena

Quote from: Daniellek74 on March 28, 2017, 05:03:24 PM
Ok my turn. I think Ive finally settled on my name now, that my transition is officially underway. Could a moderator change it to Sarah_Evelyn or combination thereof.  Thank you in advance.
Your first pick is available but verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete. Let me know when you have seen this.
  •  

Sarah_Evelyn

Dena, Thank you. I verified my email.

•  

Alex M

Hi.  I am looking to change my user name to "Axolotl" and my email address is valid.
  •  

Kendra

KendraFowles here - was wondering if just Kendra might be available?   Email address is unchanged.
thanks!
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Mariah

I will put in for this change for you. The user who has the name has no posts and well has been gone a good while. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: KendraFowles on May 02, 2017, 09:38:24 AM
KendraFowles here - was wondering if just Kendra might be available?   Email address is unchanged.
thanks!
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Kendra

Thank you Mariah! 
I didn't see the email yet, hopefully didn't lose in a filter...  I'll keep re-checking. 
Kendra
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

JeanetteLW

Hi

Well since someone is going to be in the files making changes already, I suppose I ought to add my request to the list.

I would like to request my user moniker be modified to:

Laurie if available or as a second option Laurie Jeanette

Mail is unchanged and current.

Thank you,
   Laurie
  •  

Megan.

If it's OK to jump on the bandwagon,  and now that I'm out and public,  could I have my username changed to 'MeganB' ?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

Quote from: Jerrica on May 03, 2017, 10:09:57 AM
Looking to change my name to Becca on the forum pretty please.

Still have access to my email which is unchanged.

Thank you x
Becca is currently used by another users that was last on about a year ago. You can check possible names in the upper righthand corner with the Members tab. The options are to pick another name or possibly Cindy might allow you to take over the name.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: JeanetteLW on May 03, 2017, 11:10:26 AM
  Hi

Well since someone is going to be in the files making changes already, I suppose I ought to add my request to the list.

I would like to request my user moniker be modified to:

Laurie if available or as a second option Laurie Jeanette

Mail is unchanged and current.

Thank you,
   Laurie
Laurie is taken by a user that was last here a couple of years ago and has no post. Your second choice is available as is Laurie J. Cindy might be willing to free the old name or you may go with another option. Verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: meganjames2 on May 03, 2017, 01:10:06 PM
If it's OK to jump on the bandwagon,  and now that I'm out and public,  could I have my username changed to 'MeganB' ?

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk
MeganB is taken by a currently active user. Use the member tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen to select another name. Verify that your email address is still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. You will need to use your current name to log in until both halves are complete.
  •