Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah

Before I complete this request, are you sure you want your actual name out there on all of your posts. Normally I would say only put part of your name to ensure you are safer by not having your full name out there. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: transguymac on July 03, 2017, 09:12:54 PM
OMG!!! YAASSSSSS.

Can I have mine changed to my actual name.

Steven_Lee please?

If taken, Phteven is acceptable. :P
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Mariah

I do want to quickly remind people of the following when choosing a username. We are always glad to change user names, but it is important to remember your safety and well being. Anyways this is just a friendly reminder when picking user name or changing it. Hugs
Mariah

Quote6. You should not give out personal information which may lead to you being identified, or contacted in person, by email or other means. If you chose to do so, then you also accept all accompanying risks. Aliases and the use of alternate identities, social media accounts, and email addresses are strongly encouraged.
  •  

eyesk8rboi

Quote from: Mariah on July 04, 2017, 02:20:27 PM
Before I complete this request, are you sure you want your actual name out there on all of your posts. Normally I would say only put part of your name to ensure you are safer by not having your full name out there. Hugs
Mariah

Ooooh. I didn't think it would be against the rules. ;-;
My bad...Ummmm. I guess it's really not a big deal. I can keep the one I have.
Steven Lee | 24 | Dog Dad | Beginner Figure Skater | Aspiring Writer

:icon_arrow:Started counseling on June 11th, 2017
:icon_arrow:Received HRT Letter on July 2nd, 2017
:icon_arrow:HRT Consultation with Doctor on July 16th, 2017

•  

Mariah

Glad to do it I just wanted to make sure that is what you want first. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: transguymac on July 04, 2017, 04:52:38 PM
Ooooh. I didn't think it would be against the rules. ;-;
My bad...Ummmm. I guess it's really not a big deal. I can keep the one I have.
  •  

Lucy Ross

Quote from: Julie Ross on July 03, 2017, 03:44:58 AM
Howdy all,

If it's not too much trouble can you slightly change my username to Lucy Ross?
Ta,
Julie/Lucy

Still waiting!   :icon_poke:
1982-1985 Teenage Crossdresser!
2015-2017 Middle Aged Crossdresser!  Or...?
April 2017 Electrolysis Time  :icon_yikes:
July 12th, 2017 Started HRT  :icon_chick:
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Julie Ross on July 05, 2017, 05:25:35 PM
Still waiting!   :icon_poke:

Send message to see that email address is still intact once confirmed will make name change
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

maksim

Can I have my username changed to luka please? All lowercase letters, please! If luka is taken, then I'd like to change it to LukaN. Thanks so much. :^)

•  

Mariah

Done. Do know when fully complete that an email resetting your password will be sent so please make sure you have access to your email account. Thanks
Mariah
Quote from: LukaN on July 11, 2017, 06:57:40 PM
Can I have my username changed to luka please? All lowercase letters, please! If luka is taken, then I'd like to change it to LukaN. Thanks so much. :^)
  •  

Cheaney

Can I have the "e" taken off of Vickie please?
  •  

Dena

To verify your request, you only want the E removed with no other characters added to the name? If so, that name is available. Verify your email address is still valid as the name change takes place in two parts. After the first change is made you will continue to use your current login. You will receive an email activation after the second change is made. Responding to it will cause your new login to become valid. Please verify that I have seen this post and we will start the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Cheaney

Quote from: Dena on July 19, 2017, 10:20:50 PM
To verify your request, you only want the E removed with no other characters added to the name? If so, that name is available. Verify your email address is still valid as the name change takes place in two parts. After the first change is made you will continue to use your current login. You will receive an email activation after the second change is made. Responding to it will cause your new login to become valid. Please verify that I have seen this post and we will start the process.

Yes and my email is still valid. Thank you!
  •  

Cindy

Note to GM's.

If the request isn't logged in the Screen Name Log thread I don't know that they need to be changed!

Remember to include the appropriate links
  •  

Rachel

Hello,

I would like to change my screen name from Rachel Lynn to Rachel. Rachel is already taken as of 2013 but with 0 posts. I believe it to be an orphan name.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

Devlyn

Almost panicked when I saw you had posted in this thread! Rachel is a staple around here!

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

HoneyStrums

Other then placing a request here, is ther anything Ells I need to do?

If not, Can i become that butterfly I always saw myself as. And come outta this caterpillars sleeping bag as,

HoneyStrums
  •  

Dena

@Rachael, I have flagged the request for Cindy to look at and approve. The other member was last active in 2014 but was also a donator.

@ButterflyVickster your request can't be filled as the name Butterfly was last active this year and we don't allow duplicate account names. Should you find another name you like, we will look into it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Devlyn

Cue Led Zeppelin Communications Breakdown!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

HoneyStrums

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 05, 2017, 06:47:28 PM
Cue Led Zeppelin Communications Breakdown!  :laugh:

Hugs, Devlyn

Cue-munication Breakdown? Is that why I'm confused as to why, "Butterfly" Being Taken, Prevents me from Having "HoneyStrums" o.O
  •  

Dena

To many bans in one day makes one dopy  ;D HoneyStrums is available. Verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. Until you receive the reactivation request, continue to use the old login. Let me know when when you have seen this post.
  •  

HoneyStrums

Quote from: Dena on August 05, 2017, 06:54:41 PM
To many bans in one day makes one dopy  ;D HoneyStrums is available. Verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request when the second part of the name change takes place. Until you receive the reactivation request, continue to use the old login. Let me know when when you have seen this post.

@Dena

Where is me, Ill let them know my Email is a sultana right away..

Im feeling hyper today. So your getting the best of my bad jokes. sorry. 
  •