Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Quote from: Slanan on August 21, 2017, 05:28:49 PM
I'd love to change my name - I think I've finally landed on my gender.

Can I get my username changed to ToriJo?

Also, can I get the Significant Other tag removed?  Right now I have too many of my own things to work through to worry about that - things have changed a lot in the last few years.  :)
That name is available. Verify your email address is still valid as the name change takes place in two parts. After the first change is made you will continue to use your current login. You will receive an email activation after the second change is made. Responding to it will cause your new login to become valid. Please verify that I have seen this post and we will start the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

ToriJo

Yes, the email address is still valid - thanks!
  •  

Thea

If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could I change my user name to Thea? It's short for Matthea, the name I have been using socially for the last 6 months or so.
Thanks
Veteran, U.S. Army

First awareness of my true nature 1971
Quit alcohol & pot 10/22/14
First acceptance of my true nature 10/2015
Started electrolysis 9/12/17
Begun Gender Therapy 7/06/18
Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

Laurie

Quote from: TinaW on September 08, 2017, 04:57:43 PM
If it wouldn't be too much of a bother, could I change my user name to Thea? It's short for Matthea, the name I have been using socially for the last 6 months or so.
Thanks

Hi TinaW,

At the moment Thea is assigned to another user however they have not been active for a long time. I will check with Cindy to see if it can possibly be made available for you. In the mean time could you please verify your contact email address in your profile it will be needed if your user name is changed.

Hugs,
   Laurie
   Global Moderator
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Thea

Thank you, Laurie.
The contact email in my profile is correct.
Veteran, U.S. Army

Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

Laurie

Thank you for checking if Cindy can free Thea up for you, you will get an email and have to verify it again.

Now we wait. We will let you know if there is a problem.

Laurie

•  

Cindy

Quote from: Laurie on September 08, 2017, 07:33:36 PM
Thank you for checking if  Cindy can free  Thea up for you , you will get and email and have to verify it again.

Now we wait. We will let you know if there is a problem.

Laurie

Thea is now available
  •  

Thea

Veteran, U.S. Army

Begun HRT 8/01/18
Quit tobacco 11/23/18

•  

csle100

Hi can my username be changed to csle100?

Thank you
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: cruize on September 12, 2017, 10:02:45 AM
Hi can my username be changed to csle100?

Thank you

Hi

I believe this request can be accommodated for you  However, be aware that you are only allowed 2 names changes in a given year. Please make sure you want this change to be done.
   Also we will need you to verify your email address is correct in your profile because when the change is made you will receive an email asking you to log in again in order the authenticate  who you are once again.

Thank you.
Laurie
Global Moderator

•  

Jenny94

Hi, is there any chance I can switch to "Jenny94"? When I made this account, I was thinking of Leila as my probable girl name, but I've rethunk.
"Now I'm dancing with Delilah and her vision is mine" - Florence and the Machine.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Leila94 on September 17, 2017, 06:05:14 PM
Hi, is there any chance I can switch to "Jenny94"? When I made this account, I was thinking of Leila as my probable girl name, but I've rethunk.
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Nina

How did I not see this thread?
I created my ID name a little too quickly.
I'm pretty sure Nina is likely used...so if possible...NinaM

Thank you so much
2007/8 - name change, tracheal shave, electrolysis, therapy
2008 - full time
2014 - GCS Dr. Brassard; remarried
2018 (January)  - hubby and I moved off-grid
2019 - plan originally was to hike PCT in 2020, but now attempting Appalachian Trail - start date April 3.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: NJOttawa on September 17, 2017, 07:16:19 PM
How did I not see this thread?
I created my ID name a little too quickly.
I'm pretty sure Nina is likely used...so if possible...NinaM

Thank you so much
Strangely enough, both selections are available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
  •  

Nina

Hi Dena

Yes, the email address is valid.
Please change username to Nina

Thank you

:)

2007/8 - name change, tracheal shave, electrolysis, therapy
2008 - full time
2014 - GCS Dr. Brassard; remarried
2018 (January)  - hubby and I moved off-grid
2019 - plan originally was to hike PCT in 2020, but now attempting Appalachian Trail - start date April 3.
  •  

Kitty June

Hi Dena
Sorry as I did this once before, but I need to change all around and don't need a dead name
So
From henceforth, I am kitty
Actually Katrina June but kitty is the one
Kitty June would work or something like kitty69
Let me know and thanks 
  •  

Dena

Quote from: StevieC9 on September 17, 2017, 09:15:46 PM
Hi Dena
Sorry as I did this once before, but I need to change all around and don't need a dead name
So
From henceforth, I am kitty
Actually Katrina June but kitty is the one
Kitty June would work or something like kitty69
Let me know and thanks
Kitty June and kitty69 are both available. As your last name change was in February 2016, you are now permitted two name changes in the next year. Decide on the name you desire or select another by verifying it with the member tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
  •  

Jenny94

Quote from: Dena on September 17, 2017, 06:22:41 PM
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.

Great. The email on my account is indeed valid! Thank you.
"Now I'm dancing with Delilah and her vision is mine" - Florence and the Machine.
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Dena on September 17, 2017, 09:53:35 PM
Kitty June and kitty69 are both available. As your last name change was in February 2016, you are now permitted two name changes in the next year. Decide on the name you desire or select another by verifying it with the member tab in the upper right hand corner of the screen. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
Kitty June is perfect and my email is good.

Thank you so much
  •  

Star.atlas.

Hi~

I was hoping to get my name changed to Kiba.Quill  :)
  •