Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Quote from: Star.atlas. on September 29, 2017, 05:06:20 AM
Hi~

I was hoping to get my name changed to Kiba.Quill  :)
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Nora Kayte

May I please have a name change?
Please change to ( Nora Kayte ) part of the middle is my moms middle. God rest her soul.

I just used the female version of my male name until I found one I liked. I seriously doubt I will ever change it again.

Both what people see and membership name please if possible. If not possible it's ok.

Thank you in advance.

Nora Kayte

Let Go of Who You Think You're Supposed to Be and Embrace Who You Are.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Norma Lynne on October 31, 2017, 11:39:45 PM
May I please have a name change?
Please change to ( Nora Kayte ) part of the middle is my moms middle. God rest her soul.

I just used the female version of my male name until I found one I liked. I seriously doubt I will ever change it again.

Both what people see and membership name please if possible. If not possible it's ok.

Thank you in advance.

Nora Kayte
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Nora Kayte

Quote from: Dena on November 01, 2017, 12:01:24 AM
Ok I finally got it to work. I did it 4 times and everytime it said it was updated but it was not showing the updated email address. So I think I changed the password at the same time and now it shows the correct email address. Thank god. So I will get any mail that is needed and will be checking in time to time.

Nora Kayte

•  

Meghan

How about changing my login ID from Luannep to Meghan

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Dena

Quote from: luanneph on November 14, 2017, 03:15:16 PM
How about changing my login ID from Luannep to Meghan

•  

Nora Kayte

Cool beans. I don't know how that worked but my proper name is already showing. I thought I would have to do something special. I was just posting on the forum and it showed my name correctly. Yay!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!

•  

Meghan

Quote from: Dena on November 14, 2017, 04:16:42 PM
louieph@gmail.com

Thanks

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Megan.

Please be careful,  pasting emails on the Internet will get you spammed! Better to send via PM if required. X

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

Quote from: Nora Kayte on November 14, 2017, 04:29:44 PM
Cool beans. I don't know how that worked but my proper name is already showing. I thought I would have to do something special. I was just posting on the forum and it showed my name correctly. Yay!!! Thank you thank you thank you!!!
The second half of the name change will take place when Cindy gets around to it. Unfortunately my Moderator powers won't allow me to access the other field. When Cindy is done, you will get a reactivation request and your new name will become your login name.
  •  

Fara

Please change my name to "Fara" if it's available.
  •  

Sinead

Id like to change my name to 'Sinead', if it's available. Nina was always going to be a stopgap while I was thinking of a name. If 'Sinead' isn't available, I'll settle for 'Sinead Aurora', Aurora will be my middle name, my mom was going to call me Aurora if I were born female
  •  

Dena

Quote from: GiaFarrell on November 20, 2017, 02:43:07 PM
Please change my name to "Fara" if it's available.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: NinaW on November 20, 2017, 03:35:23 PM
Id like to change my name to 'Sinead', if it's available. Nina was always going to be a stopgap while I was thinking of a name. If 'Sinead' isn't available, I'll settle for 'Sinead Aurora', Aurora will be my middle name, my mom was going to call me Aurora if I were born female
Sinead is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
  •  

Sinead

Quote from: Dena on November 20, 2017, 05:13:28 PM
Sinead is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.

I've seen it. My email address is correct
  •  

Fara

Quote from: Dena on November 20, 2017, 05:11:24 PM

Email address is correct, but I've not seen a reactivation request yet.
  •  

Veronica J

Hi,

due to circumstances (will post the story) can i possibly just be Veronica or Veronica Armstrong.

my full name is Veronica Mandy Armstrong.. but for here i would love Veronica Armstrong .

Many thanks

•  

Laurie

Hi Veronica

Veronica is assigned but the user has not been online for quite awhile so it may be able to be freed up for you. I can inquire about it if you would like me to do so. Veronica A or M along with Veronica Armstrong are available should you like to have one of them. I will caution again using a real first and last name if this is the case as our site is open to search engines and if you don't want it known publicly you may wish to reconsider.

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

Once I know you how you want to proceed, I will start the process.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Veronica J

hi,

just plane Veronica would be nice, but its taken. can i have Veronica A ?
  •  

Rotika

Would love to get rid of this old name. I finally went full time last year and no one calls me "Rotika" lol..
If "Jennifer.Diamonds" is available, I would appreciate it if I could get this process started :)
I've verified my email works in advance.
  •