Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HighDefinition-Dragoness

Hello! If it isn't much trouble to ask, may I have my username changed from "hermaphrodite-dragon" to "HighDefinition-Dragoness"? I can no longer relate to my current one, as I don't identify as both male and female anymore, and now identity as just female. (also, will my login be changed as well?)

Thanks in advance!
   - Orie :P
  •  

Dena

Quote from: hermaphrodite-dragon on May 30, 2018, 07:05:43 PM
Hello! If it isn't much trouble to ask, may I have my username changed from "hermaphrodite-dragon" to "HighDefinition-Dragoness"? I can no longer relate to my current one, as I don't identify as both male and female anymore, and now identity as just female. (also, will my login be changed as well?)

Thanks in advance!
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

HighDefinition-Dragoness

Quote from: Dena on May 30, 2018, 09:46:35 PM
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login. Please let me know when you have seen this post and I will start the process.
I'm so sorry I never got a chance to see this until now! I didn't get a notification ahaha

Anyway my email is correct, go ahead and start the process whenever you can, and thank you!
   - Orie :P
  •  

NC_Sarah

Hi, can I get a name change? To NC_Sarah
"Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers."
  •  

Dena

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

NC_Sarah

Quote from: Dena on July 24, 2018, 03:29:46 PM
That name is available. Please verify your email address is correct as you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process.
Thanks, I haven't seen an email. The address is correct as I am getting other notifications from the forum. Anything more i can do?
"Long after one has forgotten what a woman wore, the memory of her perfume lingers."
  •  

RoryL

May I please get a name change to RoryL

Thank you!
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

Jessica

@Amy Marie

Quote from: Amy Marie on August 05, 2018, 10:12:41 PM
May I please get a name change to RoryL

Thank you!

RoryL is available

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

Respond to this post, I will start the process.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

RoryL

Thank you for making the change for me. I really appreciate it!
"I will not have my life narrowed down. I will not bow down to somebody else's whim or to someone else's ignorance" - bell hooks

"The best mind-altering drug is the truth." - Lily Tomlin

•  

Sabrina Hope

Hi, I would to change my registered name to Sabrina or Sabrina Hope if taken. Thank you very much [emoji4]

Envoyé de mon LG-H873 en utilisant Tapatalk
Sabrina
  •  

Roberta W

Not exactly sure how this works, but I registered here a long time ago as Roberto.  How can I change it to Roberta, if available?  Thanks ...
It took a lot of doing, but I take a lot of pride in what I am.
  •  

Jessica

@Roberto

Quote from: Roberto on August 14, 2018, 02:35:44 PM
Not exactly sure how this works, but I registered here a long time ago as Roberto.  How can I change it to Roberta, if available?  Thanks ...

Hi, Roberta and ROBERTA and a couple other variations with second names has been taken.
Would you consider Roberta + (middle name?)

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: Jessica on August 14, 2018, 03:06:14 PM
Hi, Roberta and ROBERTA and a couple other variations with second names has been taken.
Would you consider Roberta + (middle name?)

Hugs, Jessica
Hi Jessica, I think you missed my post. Thanks

Sabrina
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: dizz on August 13, 2018, 08:31:48 AM
Hi, I would to change my registered name to Sabrina or Sabrina Hope if taken. Thank you very much [emoji4]

Sabrina Hope is available

2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

Respond to this post, or PM me and I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica
Global Moderator

•  

Katie Jade

Hi can I change my forum name to "Katie, again" or Katie Jade, as the second one is my first 2 names. Katie Again looks like  a first and surname,

Luv n Hugz
Katie

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Post Op Sept 2023...... that took a very long time....
  •  

Sabrina Hope

Quote from: Jessica on August 14, 2018, 04:03:44 PM
Sabrina Hope is available

Respond to this post, or PM me and I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica
Global Moderator
Ready [emoji16] thank you very much

Sabrina
  •  

Jessica

@Katie Again

Quote from: Katie Again on August 14, 2018, 04:04:24 PM
Hi can I change my forum name to "Katie, again" or Katie Jade, as the second one is my first 2 names. Katie Again looks like  a first and surname,

Luv n Hugz
Katie

??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Katie Jade is available

Respond to this post or PM me and I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica
Global Moderator

•  

Roberta W

•  

Jessica

@Roberto

Quote from: Roberto on August 15, 2018, 08:12:09 AM
OK ... Would "Roberta W" work?

Roberta W is available

Respond to this post or PM me and I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica
Global Moderator

•  

Roberta W

Hi Jessica ... Thanks.  I double checked on my profile, and yes my e-mail address is correct.  I'll wait for an e-mail "re-activation request" as you say ... And yes, "Roberta W" would be good ... Thanks again.
Roberta
  •