News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alice V

Hey.
It seems "Alice" unavailible. If I correct, can somebody change my account name to something "Alice"-included like "Alice (Vesh)"?
"Don't try and blame me for your sins,
For the sun has burn me black.
Your hollow lives, this world in which we live -
I hurl it back."©Bruce Dickinson

My place
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Vesh on August 26, 2018, 04:35:18 PM
Hey.
It seems "Alice" unavailible. If I correct, can somebody change my account name to something "Alice"-included like "Alice (Vesh)"?

Hi @Vesh , I am looking into the matter for you.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica
Global Moderator

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Stella Alexis

Hi,
I would like to change my forum name to Stella Alexis. Prefer my middle name, after my first name instead of a number.
Thanks already!
  •  

Jessica

@Stella92

Quote from: Stella92 on August 27, 2018, 07:41:22 AM
Hi,
I would like to change my forum name to Stella Alexis. Prefer my middle name, after my first name instead of a number.
Thanks already!

Hi Stella92,,

Stella Alexis is available

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply on this thread or to myself by PM
Once I know you how you want to proceed, I will start the process.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Jessica

QuoteHey.

Quote from: Jessica on August 27, 2018, 12:55:49 AM
Hi @Vesh , I am looking into the matter for you.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica
Global Moderator

@Vesh I still need to have the other account closed first.
I'm working on it for you girl!

Big hugs, Jess

•  

Elfa

Hi, I just created my account but after reading site policies and stuff I thought maybe I should use a name that is not my real one... Could you change my name to Elfa please?   :)
  •  

Jessica

@Eloise

Quote from: Eloise on September 14, 2018, 11:55:58 AM
Hi, I just created my account but after reading site policies and stuff I thought maybe I should use a name that is not my real one... Could you change my name to Elfa please?   :)

Hi Eloise! 

Elfa is available...

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply on this thread
Once I know that your email is correct, I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Jessica

@Eloise

Quote from: Eloise on September 14, 2018, 11:55:58 AM

And yes you are new Eloise 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica, we met earlier!

So I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

•  

Elfa

My email is correct please go ahead and change my name.

I just posted a little in the introductions section to let everyone know a bit about me.

Thank you  :)
  •  

Lisa

Can I also request a name change please?  I was trying Megan for a while but I'm not feeling like it's the best fit.

I'd like the name "Lisa~" if it's still available (looks that way right now at least).

My email is up-to-date.

Thanks!
  •  

Jessica

@LeafyMeg4589

Quote from: LeafyMeg4589 on September 15, 2018, 01:08:33 AM
Can I also request a name change please?  I was trying Megan for a while but I'm not feeling like it's the best fit.

I'd like the name "Lisa~" if it's still available (looks that way right now at least).

My email is up-to-date.

Thanks!

"Lisa~" is available. But so is "Lisa"

You have confirmed your email address is correct.
Name changes occur in 2 parts.
Members are permitted a max of 2 screen name changes a year
You can reply on this thread or PM me directly
Once I know if you prefer "Lisa~" or "Lisa", I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Lisa

Quote from: Jessica on September 15, 2018, 06:19:50 AM
@LeafyMeg4589

"Lisa~" is available. But so is "Lisa"

You have confirmed your email address is correct.
Name changes occur in 2 parts.
Members are permitted a max of 2 screen name changes a year
You can reply on this thread or PM me directly
Once I know if you prefer "Lisa~" or "Lisa", I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica

If just plain "Lisa" is available, then I'll take it!  (Claimed it was in use when I checked earlier!)  Thanks!
  •  

Jessica

@Lisa~

Quote from: LeafyMeg4589 on September 15, 2018, 08:46:08 AM
If just plain "Lisa" is available, then I'll take it!  (Claimed it was in use when I checked earlier!)  Thanks!

When I searched "Lisa" it showed it wasn't taken, but the system sees it differently.  Probably by the one member with "lisa" is the reason, though. She has never posted for 3 years.
When I tried to change it it stopped me, so I will use your original choice of Lisa~
I have put a request in to see if "Lisa" can be cleared for you

•  

ErinAscending

Is there anyway I could have my name changed to  "ErinAscending"?  Pretty please with sugar on top?  <3

Thanks in advance!
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde
  •  

Jacqueline

Quote from: ErinJohnson on September 20, 2018, 11:45:36 AM
Is there anyway I could have my name changed to  "ErinAscending"?  Pretty please with sugar on top?  <3

Thanks in advance!

ErinAscending, I will make the change on your profile page. I will have to request that Cindy (our administrator) make the change official. It will show up to others as your chosen name however; you will have to re-sign in once Cindy does that.

You may only change your name once a year. I will contact you when my part is done and again when Cindy has done hers.

Warmly,

Jacqui
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

Jacqueline

Erin,

I hope you don't mind me shortening your name. Your name as it is seen is changed to your wish. Now we let Cindy change your official Susan's Username. I will pm you when that happens.
1st Therapy: February 2015
First Endo visit & HRT StartJanuary 29, 2016
Jacqueline from Joanna July 18, 2017
Full Time June 1, 2018

•  

ErinAscending

Quote from: Jacqueline on September 20, 2018, 02:35:26 PM
Erin,

I hope you don't mind me shortening your name. Your name as it is seen is changed to your wish. Now we let Cindy change your official Susan's Username. I will pm you when that happens.

Thanks!  And yes, just plain old Erin is fine by me.  <3
Experience is simply the name we give our mistakes. - Oscar Wilde
  •  

Alice (nym)

Hello,

Can I please request an account/username change to Alice (nym)

Thank you
Don't hate the hate... Start spreading the love.
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Nym on October 14, 2018, 05:29:29 PM
Hello,

Can I please request an account/username change to Alice (nym)

Thank you

@Nym

Hi Nym, the name "Alice" is taken already.
Are you asking for "Alice Nym"? 
That is available.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Alice (nym)

I realised that Alice is taken  ;D 

If I could take Alice (nym)  - if possible with the 'nym' in brackets but if it is not possible to use brackets then I think 'Alice A' is still available.

So either...

Alice (nym)

or

Alice A

Thank you very much
Don't hate the hate... Start spreading the love.
  •