News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Changing my name on the forum

Started by Hannah Samira, September 24, 2015, 05:49:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jessica

@Nym

Alice (nym) is available, so let's use that.

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply on this thread, or PM me directly.
Once I know that your email is correct, I will start the process.

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Alice (nym)

the e-mail is correct. I am getting message alerts from the forum

Thank you
Don't hate the hate... Start spreading the love.
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: Faith on October 14, 2018, 06:54:24 AM
When I first asked about choosing a name and Devlyn (THANKS!) mentioned 'Faith'

Dear Mods & Cindy,

Since discovering this thread via a link within quote above have always regarded changing one's name as Weird Science isn't it usually something BESTOWED upon us rather than choosing oneself instead? That said been lurking these forums a long time now and can prolly count on one hand the number of people that know me as "Kiera". Was surprised to learn middle name "Clyde" was once considered a girl name but, given it's little use today, occurred to me that same 5 letter "Chloe" is very much like sounding and a name I feel strangely attracted to even more, especially since I plan on keeping my male first name for now. (long transitioning but "Non-Op")

I see the current member name "chloe" exists would capitalization "Chloe" make a difference? Facebook would say no but notice also no posts and inactive since 11 July 2014?

Plz? Current listed email is correct will deal with FaceBook & gmail later! The idea being I'd feel comfortable legally changing my middle name to "Chloe" and using it where appropiate instead  ;)
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Jessica

@Kiera

Quote from: Kiera on December 27, 2018, 11:24:46 AM
Dear Mods & Cindy,

Since discovering this thread via a link within quote above have always regarded changing one's name as Weird Science isn't it usually something BESTOWED upon us rather than choosing oneself instead? That said been lurking these forums a long time now and can prolly count on one hand the number of people that know me as "Kiera". Was surprised to learn middle name "Clyde" was once considered a girl name but, given it's little use today, occurred to me that same 5 letter "Chloe" is very much like sounding and a name I feel strangely attracted to even more, especially since I plan on keeping my male first name for now. (long transitioning but "Non-Op")

I see the current member name "chloe" exists would capitalization "Chloe" make a difference? Facebook would say no but notice also no posts and inactive since 11 July 2014?

Plz? Current listed email is correct will deal with FaceBook & gmail later! The idea being I'd feel comfortable legally changing my middle name to "Chloe" and using it where appropiate instead  ;)

I will request Cindy to consider freeing Chloe for you.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Chloe

Quote from: Jessica on December 27, 2018, 12:51:51 PM
@Kiera

I will request Cindy to consider freeing Chloe for you.

Thx! If not then "Chloe.H" or, thirdly, "Chloetoo" will do!  ;D
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

anna.changing

Hi,

I'm sorry to be a bother too, can you please change my name to "anna.changing".

Thanks so much :)

Hugs Anna
  •  

Jessica

@anna.with.change

Quote from: anna.with.change on December 28, 2018, 04:26:47 AM
Hi,

I'm sorry to be a bother too, can you please change my name to "anna.changing".

Thanks so much :)

Hugs Anna

Hi Anna, "anna.changing" is available

2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

anna.changing

Quote from: Jessica on December 28, 2018, 10:29:45 AM
Hi Anna, "anna.changing" is available

Please verify your email address is correct...

Hi Jessica.

Thanks very much for the follow up.  Yes, my email address is correct.  You may get a PM saying the same thing, but I'm not sure if I sent it properly as I can't see anything in my sent items.

Please go ahead and make the name change whenever you can. (If only the rest of life was so easy :) )

Thanks again
Anna
  •  

Cailan Jerika

Name change please? I am now Cailan Eric.

•  

Jessica

@Cailan Jerika

Quote from: Cailan Jerika on January 31, 2019, 05:12:55 PM
Name change please? I am now Cailan Eric.

Hi Cailan, "Cailan Eric" is available.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Would it be possible to change my user name from Bobbie Ann to Bobbie LeAnn now that it is my legal name.

My email address on file here is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Jessica

@Bobbie Ann

Quote from: Bobbie Ann on March 04, 2019, 01:43:40 PM
Would it be possible to change my user name from Bobbie Ann to Bobbie LeAnn now that it is my legal name.

My email address on file here is correct.

Thanks in advance.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

Hi Bobbie LeAnn, "Bobbie LeAnn" is available.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: Jessica on March 04, 2019, 02:12:00 PM
@Bobbie Ann

Hi Bobbie LeAnn, "Bobbie LeAnn" is available.

Hugs, Jessica

Thank you Jessica my email address is correct.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

•  

Jessica

@Bobbie LeAnn

Quote from: Bobbie LeAnn on March 04, 2019, 02:16:44 PM
Thank you Jessica my email address is correct.

Love
Bobbie LeAnn

Our wonderful Forums Administrator is on the other side of the world from me and is most likely sleeping still.  She will do that crucial second step when she can, which should be soon enough...

Hugs and smiles, Jessica 🌸🌸🌸

•  

Cailan Jerika

I never received anything. Can we try this again?

Quote from: Jessica on January 31, 2019, 05:50:34 PM
@Cailan Jerika

Hi Cailan, "Cailan Eric" is available.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Jessica

@Cailan Jerika

Quote from: Cailan Jerika on March 13, 2019, 02:34:32 PM
I never received anything. Can we try this again?

Hi Cailan, I'm sorry this has been completed. I should have reiterated that I need confirmation that your registered email is correct. 

Name changes occur in two parts

You can reply with your email confirmation on this thread, or PM me directly.

Hugs, Jessica

•  

Lacy

Good morning!
I just saw this thread pop up yesterday and did some looking regarding my own username. When I registered it said that the username "Lacy" was already taken. After reading this I checked again in the list of usernames and saw that "Lacy" is no longer in use.

Would it be possible to change my username to Lacy instead of RealLacy? If so, my email on file is corrected.

Thanks,
Lacy
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Dena

Quote from: Lacy on March 14, 2019, 12:24:00 PM
Good morning!
I just saw this thread pop up yesterday and did some looking regarding my own username. When I registered it said that the username "Lacy" was already taken. After reading this I checked again in the list of usernames and saw that "Lacy" is no longer in use.

Would it be possible to change my username to Lacy instead of RealLacy? If so, my email on file is corrected.

Thanks,
Lacy
You are now known as Lacy. Expect an email and then you will use your new name as your login.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Lacy

Quote from: Dena on March 14, 2019, 03:05:52 PM
You are now known as Lacy. Expect an email and then you will use your new name as your login.
Thank you Dena!
She believed she could so she did!

The continuing story of my new life!

•  

Stacy

Hi!

I was not sure of the name to use when I registered. But now I would like to change it from "Purplewisp" to simply "Stacy". I see a lot of alternatives with it but the name itself seems not registered. Can you do it please? Thank you!
  •