Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Size 13 shoes Houston

Started by DianneM, October 28, 2015, 10:40:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DianneM

Looking for a TG friendly store in Houston where I can buy size 13 shoes... I Know there's lots of online stores but you can't beat holding them and trying them on before you buy!! Any women out there who can assist??....thanks!!
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: DianneM on October 28, 2015, 10:40:04 AM
Looking for a TG friendly store in Houston where I can buy size 13 shoes... I Know there's lots of online stores but you can't beat holding them and trying them on before you buy!! Any women out there who can assist??....thanks!!
http://www.brucettes.com/

Also, Payless and DSW have carry larger sizes I Think. 

It will be hard to find designer.  I Macy's cuts off at 12.

I am in Houston.
  •  

SarahJ

I have found some size 13 shoes at Nordstrom's Rack before, so I'm sure that you might be able to find them at the regular stores too.

Sarah
  •  

DianneM

Hi Oliviah and Sarah.....thanks for replies and I will try both for sure I act thought of Payless but thought it would be too obvious! I'm in Houston also and just starting transition! Very excited to be finding my path after way too many long years!!!
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: DianneM on October 28, 2015, 12:45:05 PM
Hi Oliviah and Sarah.....thanks for replies and I will try both for sure I act thought of Payless but thought it would be too obvious! I'm in Houston also and just starting transition! Very excited to be finding my path after way too many long years!!!
Have you been to any of the support groups?

There is one tonight.
  •  

DianneM

I was planning on going tonight but something has come up and I might not make it. I'll be disappointed not to as I don't have much support right now. ️I just started therapy and my therapist gave me the details.
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: DianneM on October 28, 2015, 01:23:39 PM
I was planning on going tonight but something has come up and I might not make it. I'll be disappointed not to as I don't have much support right now. ️I just started therapy and my therapist gave me the details.
I know a lot of people so if you ever want to get together.   

I live right next to Lakewood
  •  

DianneM

I would love to get together Oliviah. Ive never even spoken to another transwoman before and I'm so anxious to meet women who have gone through what I'm going through right now.
  •  

Oliviah

I know people at all stages.  You should come to a Transgender National Alliance event with me.

https://facebook.com/transnationalalliance
  •  

DianneM

I will definitely come and intend to really involve myself at all stages of my transition. I will be moving out of the marital home soon and have to take care of that stuff first though. That is the rough part right now......the good news is I've started electrolysis real early in the process and should be on HRT in the next few weeks!!!
  •