Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What are the physical sensations of not having your "you know what" down there?

Started by AnamethatstartswithE, October 28, 2015, 04:16:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandy

As others have mentioned, many years on, I have to remind myself that I wasn't always this way.  I think that is a good thing.

Yeah, I get queefs and they are another reminder that being a girl is fun!  Peeing is something else too.  True, you can't point your stream, but you can reduce the amount of spray on your bottom if you lean forward a bit.

Also, early on, I was quite swollen and peeing was much like holding my thumb over a garden hose.  It took a few weeks for things to settle down.

Sitting, standing and walking are all much simpler now.  I no longer have to "adjust" myself when doing those simple things because that thing isn't swinging in the breeze.

Yes, it can get a little fishy down there if you don't wash regularly, but don't wash too often or use harsh soap.  You'll dry your skin out and it can get inflamed and irritated.

I did go through a period of phantom limb syndrome.  I could swear that I felt my full, painfully erect, penis sticking straight up through my pants.  It was most distressing, even looking or touching myself would not reduce the feeling.  The sensation abated after several weeks and I felt the feeling of erection become smaller and smaller and finally center itself where my clitoris is now.  My surgeon said it might happen and I was one of the few she had ever met who had it happen to them.  These days the sensations quite normal, for a woman, and I do get a feeling of swolleness when I am aroused, but nothing like before.

-Sandy
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

Nicole

After all these years its hard to remember life before hand.

I'll break it down into points to make my reply easier
Clothes:
It means I can wear what I want, if I want jeans, a skirt, gym wear or even a bikini or shorts, I can wear anything without the worry of movement or sight down there.

Toilet:
I was never someone who "needed to sit" before hand, now its just nature for me.

Sexual arousal:
No real difference other than I don't get that growth feeling and hard.
I still get butterflies, I still get that nice feeling all over my body, I do have different levels of arousal, sometimes I need something inside (normally when I'm with a guy), other times I need to be just touched.
I would now say theres a difference before horny and turned on.
Horny is that feeling that you'll like sex, turned on its you need and want it now.
Horny, no real wetness, turned on, well its a broken tap ;)

Sensitivity:
I have 2 places that if you touch you'll end up with a broken nose because I'll jump.
the first is my feet, they cannot be touched at all
the second is my clitoris if I'm not ready.
I jump, it feels nice, but too nice. After I'm warmed up it feels great

Yes! I'm single
And you'll have to be pretty f'ing amazing to change that
  •  

ScramBrain

Quote from: OCAnne on October 29, 2015, 07:32:20 AM
Hello Everyone, predictably the bulge-less, hassle free smooth look in fitted clothing is outstanding.  But what I have found most interesting is going without underwear.  Feels nice to be completely free under skirts and dresses.  Never thought or dreamed going panty less prior to SRS.  Honestly it's a completely unexpected plus. 

By far the best unexpected feeling is moving forward into a headwind with your dress/skirt pushing back between your legs.  That look and sensation is one that's best experienced.
Thank you,
Anne
As someone who has significant genital dysphoria as a male, this post covers pretty much everything that I am particularly excited about if/when I get to make the transition! Smoothness in tight shorts and leggings, being able to go commando, the feeling of wind between the legs! These were all things I've been wondering about, but wasn't sure if I was starting to imagine extra feelings that don't happen in reality. Thank you for being so open to talking about these sensations that I hope to get to experience myself!

Some of the other posts of pre-op individuals are expressing exactly my frustrations with these genitals, the biggest reason for me to want a transition.

I'm not quite sure if I'm breaking some unspoken rule about bringing threads back from the dead, but here I go! Let me know if I shouldn't be doing so.
  •  

HappyMoni

Quote from: ScramBrain on May 18, 2019, 06:27:43 PM
As someone who has significant genital dysphoria as a male, this post covers pretty much everything that I am particularly excited about if/when I get to make the transition! Smoothness in tight shorts and leggings, being able to go commando, the feeling of wind between the legs! These were all things I've been wondering about, but wasn't sure if I was starting to imagine extra feelings that don't happen in reality. Thank you for being so open to talking about these sensations that I hope to get to experience myself!

Some of the other posts of pre-op individuals are expressing exactly my frustrations with these genitals, the biggest reason for me to want a transition.

I'm not quite sure if I'm breaking some unspoken rule about bringing threads back from the dead, but here I go! Let me know if I shouldn't be doing so.

Your search for knowledge is perfectly legitimate. If you relate to this, that is fine. I'm almost two years post op. It occurred to me today that I am forgetting what having a penis feels like. I love the fact that when I get excited, nothing moves down there now. I can be as horny as I want and no one needs to know. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to try to help.
If I ever offend you, let me know. It's not what I am about.
"Never let the dark kill your light!"  (SailorMars)

HRT June 11, 2015. (new birthday) - FFS in late June 2016. (Dr. _____=Ugh!) - Full time June 18, 2016 (Yeah! finally) - GCS June 27, 2017. (McGinn=Yeah!) - Under Eye repair from FFS 8/17/17 - Nose surgery-November 20, 2017 (Dr. Papel=Yeah) - Hair Transplant on June 21, 2018 (Dr. Cooley-yeah) - Breast Augmentation on July 10, 2018 (Dr. Basner in Baltimore) - Removed bad scarring from FFS surgery near ears and hairline in August, 2018 (Dr. Papel) -Sept. 2018, starting a skin regiment on face with Retin A  April 2019 -repairing neck scar from FFS

]
  •  

Mendi

I´m 10 months post-op and honestly, I cannot remember exactly how it was before. This feels just natural and the way it has always been.

I´ve had one dream where I was touching the previous equipment and it was more or less like a nightmare, definitely my mind trying to scare me, because in the dream everything just went so over the top that it now makes me laugh  :D

Also about 3 months after the operation I surprised myself when I went to pee. I sat down and tried to grap and adjust the position of that thing...that wasn´t there anymore. That left me a bit confused, but I guess it was some old habit still kicking in.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: HappyMoni on May 18, 2019, 07:40:14 PM
Your search for knowledge is perfectly legitimate. If you relate to this, that is fine. I'm almost two years post op. It occurred to me today that I am forgetting what having a penis feels like. I love the fact that when I get excited, nothing moves down there now. I can be as horny as I want and no one needs to know. If you have any questions, I'll be glad to try to help.
I have the same none reaction with that little bit of penis I have left.  I have not have any reaction for several years now, my biggest dislike is the aesthetics, it just looks unfinished down there.  I can go commando and do anything one could do/wear after SRS, because of hardly anything there. 
I have to sit down for peeing since several years now, and have nothing to grab or adjust either, I can just pee!  All those things are not much different or me with that mini penis I have.

If the looks would be different, I would not need any surgery!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

CynthiaAnn

It's all been said before, so I'll simply add things I like to do such as hiking and biking are absolutely wonderful  :)

Looking back at the effort to pursue GCS, is something that gives me deep personal satisfaction. In the grand scheme of things, nobody else cares, except perhaps a few curious folks here and the medical professionals I visit.

C -
  •  

AutumnLeaves

Quote from: suzifrommd on October 28, 2015, 08:12:12 PM
Oddly enough, very little difference. Because they don't really cut anything away (other than the testes themselves), it still feels like it's all there. It feels like I did a really good job of tucking. The VJ itself has no sensation unless something's going in or coming out. Otherwise I'm not aware it's there.

However, I can receive a jolt of sensation by crossing one leg tightly over another and then squirming around. It feels kind of good.  :o

This is my experience, too. I sometimes feel like things are just tightly squished back up in there, but of course when I look there is no more external penis. I am about 8 months post op and I still feel a bit swollen/sore if I cross my legs too tightly. I also still have a bit of a pulling/stretching feeling sometimes that I hope will continue to dissipate. I still have a few sore spots on my labia and they do tend to get irritated/rubbed the wrong way at times.
  •  

Roberta W

I think it's all been said, all I can say is that it's wonderful not having that stuff getting in the way down there riding a bicycle, a horse, crossing our legs, etc.  Mine's been gone for over 33 years ... Almost half my life, so in once sense you could say that my memory of having it down there has faded away ... Yet I still love it this way!
It took a lot of doing, but I take a lot of pride in what I am.
  •