Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Houston size 13 shoes - UPDATE

Started by DianneM, October 29, 2015, 06:02:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DianneM

Oliviah.....picked up a pair of black pumps and a pair of cute flats at Payless on Fry road yesterday!! Thanks for the tip!!👠 Also got your PM but I think I'm so new to the site it won't let me reply 😥 The Fry road location should give you an idea of my area of town though..... Id like to give you my private email address but not sure how to or how it would go down with the mods??
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: DianneM on October 29, 2015, 06:02:39 AM
Oliviah.....picked up a pair of black pumps and a pair of cute flats at Payless on Fry road yesterday!! Thanks for the tip!!
  •  

DianneM

?????you there????? Love the shoes I got but very limited number of larger sizes I guess I'll be going in often and it will be pot luck!!
  •  

Oliviah

When you reach your post count send me your email.  Payless is a good place to find shoes.  Houston has a lot of great places to shop.  I know what part of town you are in. 

Shoes are one thing I don't have nearly enough of.  I am lucky though I wear size 9.
  •  

DianneM

Okay... I will.....oh to be a size 9!
  •  

Oliviah

Quote from: DianneM on October 29, 2015, 09:17:26 AM
Okay... I will.....oh to be a size 9!

I don't know.  Tiny fat feet make it hard to balance sometimes. lol
  •  

DianneM

Lol......it's been a while since I 'stepped out' so I'm going to have to do some balance work myself!! lol......do you know what the post count is for private messages to be allowed?
  •  

DianneM

•  

Oliviah

You will make it.  Do you get inside the loop much?  We can hang in the Montrose if you want to start at safe places.
  •  

DianneM

I get into Montrose occasionally and will soon have more opportunity....looking forward to it!!
  •  

Oliviah

•  

DianneM

No - I have never used Facebook ....ok I know.....weird right!! Maybe when I'm in my own place again and get further into transition it's something I'll look at doing.....
  •