Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What are you driving??

Started by SashaGrace, October 31, 2015, 07:53:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SashaGrace

Some interesting machinery here guys :) Love it! Let's keep them coming, see if anyone has anything really exotic ;)
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Devlyn

When you're me, it's polite to give people fair warning you're around!  >:-)  2015 Kia Soul.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Jill F

2003 Honda Pilot.  With an Iron Maiden decal on the rear window. \m/
  •  

iKate

2004 Honda Accord and 2013 Toyota Sienna Limited AWD. The van has satellite TV too.
  •  

FTMax

2011 VW Tiguan. We call him Tiggy Smalls 8)
T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Sydney_NYC

I drive a 2014 Black Honda CRV. It's practical, roomy and the perfect size. Our other car (my wife usually drives) is a White 2012 Fiat 500C (maroon convertible top) with Red and White Leather Interior.
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

kylie1

2007 XJ8L, 2006 road king, 2012 ZX14

Xx
  •  

Michaela Whimsy

2014 Subaru BRZ, 2001 ford expedition that is lifted with 35 inch tires.  Autocross and overlanding!  Other vehicles I don't drive they just decorate the garage and driveway for now. 

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

•  

SashaGrace

Some cool stuff being mentioned here! We've just sold our 2005 R53 Mini Cooper S convertible as we are looking for an R55 Clubman Cooper S to replace it with. I really wanted an Abarth 500C but practically ruled :( Clubman it is!
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

FTMDiaries

I drive this bad boy:

2015 Renault Clio, in flame red. Named 'Rocky', as in the picture show. ;D

It only has a 1-litre engine, but it's turbo-charged... so it drives like a 1.6 but with excellent fuel efficiency. Comes with built-in SatNav, cruise control, aircon etc. etc. etc.

•  

SashaGrace

I have to say the new Clio is so cool; we looked at a 0.9 TCe ourselves but power wise it was too much of a step down from our 163 bhp Mini. The R-Link is so easy to use though, I loved it!

I with I could say the Volvo was efficient, but I didn't buy it for efficiency really haha. Only trouble is the Volvo is £295 per year to tax and the Mini was £225 and so will the replacement Mini! Never mind though, we can't wait to get one!
  •  

katrinaw

haa love the topic xxx

Me, I drive a big V8 Toyota Landcruiser.... unfortunately like a sports car half the time !!!

Bought it more for what was my lifestyle needs... all changing now tho ;)

Katy xxx
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

katrinaw

Quote from: kirstenjade on November 01, 2015, 05:00:30 PM
Subaru  :)

Looking at changing from my Landcruiser to a Subaru WRX Premium :) :)

Katy xxx
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

SashaGrace

Land Cruisers are beastly things! Before the Volvo I had a Range Rover (dream car!!) but let's say it wasn't exactly trouble free and with all the miles I do these days we decided to downsize to the XC70 as its still AWD and heavy enough to tow our twin axle caravan. I had the RR remapped as well from 177bhp to 193bhp and it was still slow! The 3.0 Td6 diesel was built for smoothness over speed. The gruff D5 in the Volvo is rather noisy but it pulls like a rocket ship and I also used to have a RenaultSport Megane 250 which is a fast car!!
  •  

kirstenjade

Quote from: katrinaw on November 03, 2015, 06:18:13 AM
Looking at changing from my Landcruiser to a Subaru WRX Premium :) :)

Katy xxx

Nice!  I love driving mine.  Would definitely get another one if something happened to this one.  I had an 02 wrx, but it got totalled :( .
  •  

Catherine Sarah

If you're in Australia and are subject to Domestic Violence or Violence against Women, call 1800-RESPECT (1800-737-7328) for assistance.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I'm driving a dark red Chrysler Sebring Touring. It has a moon roof, heated leather seats, two cup holders in the front, one of them heated and cooled, and two in the back. It has a satellite radio with built in MP3 player and CD. It also had a large tank, good mileage and pickup. I've driven it from Port Jervis on the border where NJ, NY and Penn meet all the way to Cedar Point, Ohio on one tank of gas! It's not my lost and beloved Harley, but I love this car!
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cindi Jones

Mostly, I'm lucky if I can just drive myself.

I currently have a Chevy Malibu 2009, 4 cylinder. It's boring but it was the cheapest car I could get at the time with the best mileage estimates. I haven't had any problems with it until now. I have that stupid engine light that is finicky. It only comes on when I take long trips and goes off right before I go in to get it checked.

I'm saving for a Toyota Prius but I won't buy one until this car gives up the ghost. That should be in about 80,000 miles, methinks.

So, do we seriously not have any gear heads in this group?

Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

SashaGrace

Well you have me! It's just that life and being a parent means having a car like the Volvo. My Range Rover was an awesome car build quality and lots of niggles let it down :( My RS Megane was a rocket, the 159 the most stylish, the Impreza was mental, the Mini was perfect but we need something bigger so we want a Clubman. The R55 Mini is turbocharged and makes 175 bhp, our old convertible was supercharged and made 163 bhp.

My Dad has a Lotus & an Aston Martin. Do they count?? Xx
  •