Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Feminine clothes ideas!

Started by lost_in_time, November 03, 2015, 02:08:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lost_in_time

So heres the deal. I have finally realized what my head has been telling me for years and its time to transition(mtf). I am planning to take this rather slow. I want to see the slow transtion into my real self rather than just try to change all at once. I am lookong for tips and ideas on slowly changing my wardrobe and style. Also i need to do alot of work on my mannerisms. So tips on that would help. Ive started wearing bb cream, shaving my body hair, more panties than guys underwear, and i own a couple pairs of girls jeans. Im working on a girly wardrobe right now but need ideas :/ stuff that i can wear that nore effeminate i guess is the term. Thanks ahead of time :)
  •  

Cindi Jones

Feminine tees that have the "bell cut" sleeve are good. They are shorter than the standard unisex sleeve on most tees. You can get them just about anywhere. Also, think about colors. Pastels are feminine. Dark standard colors, not so much. Shoes are also different. Even casual shoes. You can do a whole lot here. Now that it is winter, find a nice girly coat. I love my wool coat that drops well below my waistline. It is nicely cut to accentuate what I have and minimize what I don't.

Best of luck to you.
Cindi
Author of Squirrel Cage
  •  

sparrow

Hi!  I'm working on feminizing my appearance too!  Tops are really hard, and you said you've already got girl jeans, so I've got nothing to tell you there. Cardigans are in, even for boys, and it's fall/winter so you can do scarves too.   I'm a huuuuge fan of long tshirts and long hoodies.  They kinda give the impression of wearing a dress, without being a dress.  You can even put a boycut tshirt on top of a long tshirt in contrasting colors, and it ends up looking quite femme.
  •  

RobynD

Women's jeans are a big one. Oxfords and button up tops from places like LL bean and lands end, look fairly androgynous but are often in more femme colors. Depending on your figure and your shoulders you may need to buy plus or tall sizes, even when the rest of you is not that large. Women's casual shoes like converses and the like add a nice touch.

Watch youtube videos on walking in heels and walking feminine. Practice your feminine voice and there are many videos on that. Light makeup like lip gloss, subtle eyeliner are nice. Shaping the eyebrows was big more me.

•