Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What do you prefer to wear to bed? and what do you actually wear?

Started by LizK, November 08, 2015, 01:55:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LizK

I am curious as my wife had an odd reaction when I suggested to her that I want some appropriate nightwear other than my male PJ's in the form of a nightshirt/nightie or some proper women's style PJ's. So I began to wonder what everyone else wears to bed...just for the fun of the topic.

I prefer either a long shirt/t-shirt and knickers for summer or a proper nightie for the winter...other than than that....butt naked...sorry no one deserves that image in their head.

At the moment what I do wear is a pair of "Mr Strong" shorts and a t-shirt in deference to my wife having issues...I intend for this to change as I continue to transition. 

Sarah T
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

King Malachite

I wear my work clothes to work- a polo shirt and a pair of sweatpants
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Deborah

I just wear a pair of old running shorts.  That's the most comfortable for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Peep

As many layers as possible because I'm always freezing

Ideally I suppose just boxers? A man?
  •  

stephaniec

I usually wear nothing unless there's a problem with the heating and it's freezing outside. Depending how cold my apartment is I'll either wear nothing or as much as I can pile on. The furnace went out last year in 0 degree weather and I had on full clothing plus a winter coat, not fun.
  •  

BeverlyAnn

Sometimes just a pair of boyshorts and a nylong tank top, most of the time very lightweight capri leggings and the nylon tank top and if it's really cold a pair of felt bottoms with a pink long sleeve top.  Which is really funny because my wife hates pj's so she wears men's boxer shorts and Hanes ribbed men's tanks. ???

Bev
Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much. - Oscar Wilde

•  

Jill F

Something comfortable/Something comfortable.

Silky and/or soft.
  •  

SashaGrace

'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Debra

I often just wear a sleeping bra (which I have to wear with the girls).

Otherwise I can sometimes sleep in a nightie, silk PJs, cotton PJs, etc.

•  

cheryl reeves

•  

ToniB

Hi there I started to wear women's PJs at first as the Wife found them acceptable but just lately I have started Wearing just the PJ top as it looks and feels more like a Nightie to Me and so far had no adverse comment from the missus so hopefully I will be able to get her to accept a nightie soon
The girl inside is just as important expecially to Yourself :)
  •  

V M

I've tried various fancies over the years but found most of them either got bunched up or fell apart, ended up being most comfortable with undies and a tank top during the summer and undies with a thermal top in winter
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

kaitylynn

Mostly just panties and a long shirt.  Nothing else really needed where I am...though sometimes sweats if it is really cold.
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

katrinaw

I'm with Jill, something silky and comfortable....

Katy xx
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

Serenation

t-shirt and panties. Unless it's really cold, then I'll wear leggings
I will touch a 100 flowers and not pick one.
  •  

Mariah

I with both Jill and Katy on this. Something silky, soft, and comfortable. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Anna33

Usually a tank top and my panties. Now my wife bought me a cute girly pj. Tank top and loose, comfy shorts. And no bra (im still pre everything so nothing to hold yet :'( !! )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

captains

I pass out in my jeans all the time which apparently makes me weird. Frankly would just sleep in my day clothes except I've gotta remember to take of my binder before I go to bed.

Realistically, most days, I sleep in a ribbed tank top ("wife beater"), gym shorts (or jeans), and sweatshirt. Cold in my house.
- cameron
  •  

Karlie Ann

Cami and undies.  Sometimes, after a bad day in boy mode, a babydoll nightie.
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •