Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Can I change my username ?

Started by Nattiedoll, November 28, 2015, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mariah

We haven't forgotten about you. We have sent a message off and waiting a little bit for a response. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Daphne Alice

Hello, Mariah, Could I please request that you change my name to Daphne Alice? My current name is a nick-name and my real last name, which I would like to remove.

Thank you! <3
  •  

Mariah

Sure. Just know that you will receive a email in the near future resetting your password that will contain the new one in it. Hugs
Mariah
  •  

Mariah

•  

Daphne Alice

Thank you, Mariah, You're the BEST! <3
  •  

Mariah

Awww. Thank You and Your welcome. I'm always glad to help in anyway I can.
Quote from: Daphne Alice on March 25, 2016, 01:47:39 PM
Thank you, Mariah, You're the BEST! <3
  •  

Kazamatix

Hello Mariah, if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to change my username to "Orielle"? My current username is a play on my real name and I've reach the conclusion that I'd like to leave it behind (eventually!).

Thank you!

Orielle
x
  •  

Mariah

Consider it done. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Kazamatix on April 04, 2016, 05:25:04 AM
Hello Mariah, if it's not too much trouble, would it be possible to change my username to "Orielle"? My current username is a play on my real name and I've reach the conclusion that I'd like to leave it behind (eventually!).

Thank you!

Orielle
x
  •  

Mariah

All taken care of. Do note a email with a password reset you will be receiving in the near future. Hugs
Mariah
  •  

Kazamatix

Quote from: Mariah on April 04, 2016, 07:27:46 AM
All taken care of. Do note a email with a password reset you will be receiving in the near future. Hugs
Mariah

Thank you Mariah!  :)

xx
  •  

Mariah

•  

mj82slinger

Hi, so I had my forum name changed a while back to AshleyE and for some reason it reset all of my Susan's place settings this morning. Could someone please please please change my user name to AshleyM instead of E so I don't have to see what I used to be. Please??? I've changed my last name also which did start with E but now it starts with M... Long story.

Final edit, lol my Tapatalk user name would  change to AshleyM because it was taken so I used AshleyMichelle. Could I request my Susan's place user name to be changed to the same. If not already in use.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
  •  

Fresas con Nata

Hi,

When I signed up a few days ago I wasn't aware that spaces were allowed in usernames. I would have used "Fresas con Nata" instead of "fresasconnata". The capital "N" is important, as I go by Natalia when in girlmode.

I appreciate I'm a newbie and I could be denied of this privilege (although I haven't seen a single denial in this thread). If so, I'll happily wait!
  •  

Mariah

The N has now been capitalized for You. You will be receiving and email in the near future due to the fact your password will be reset. Thanks
Mariah
Quote from: fresasconNata on April 08, 2016, 02:57:03 PM
Hi,

When I signed up a few days ago I wasn't aware that spaces were allowed in usernames. I would have used "Fresas con Nata" instead of "fresasconnata". The capital "N" is important, as I go by Natalia when in girlmode.

I appreciate I'm a newbie and I could be denied of this privilege (although I haven't seen a single denial in this thread). If so, I'll happily wait!
  •  

Mariah

Note to those with name change requests. Please make sure you can access the email account associated with your account. The final change once completely finished will result in an email with a new password inside the email. That password you will need to get in your account. Thanks
Mariah
  •  

xAmy

Hey Mariah would it be possible to change my name to Amy or xAmy  thanks ^^
  •  

Dena

The upper right hand corner of the screen will allow you to check user names. As long as the name isn't offensive or used by somebody else you may have it. Amy is already used but xAmy is available. When the name is changed you will receive an activation email so verify your email address is correct. You may need to continue to use the old logon until both parts of the name change are complete. Acknowledge that xAmy is the name you desire and we will change it for you.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

xAmy

Quote from: Dena on August 05, 2016, 07:28:57 PM
The upper right hand corner of the screen will allow you to check user names. As long as the name isn't offensive or used by somebody else you may have it. Amy is already used but xAmy is available. When the name is changed you will receive an activation email so verify your email address is correct. You may need to continue to use the old logon until both parts of the name change are complete. Acknowledge that xAmy is the name you desire and we will change it for you.
I'd like that name please ^^
Thanks for the help
  •  

Dena

Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Keira J

Would somebody be able to change my username to Keira J please? I started this account when I was still questioning my gender and obviously things have come along since then (about 2 years in now)

Many thanks!!
Started self-prescribed HRT :- 10/3/2015
NHS HRT :- 26/8/16
Start weight :- 240lbs
Current weight :- 186lbs
  •