Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Can I change my username ?

Started by Nattiedoll, November 28, 2015, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

That name is available and you may have it. Verify your Email address is correct as you will receive an Email to reactivated your account. The name change takes place in two parts so you will need to use the old name to log in until the second part takes place. Post to this thread that you have seen this post and I will change it for you.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Keira J

My email address is correct. Thankyou!
Started self-prescribed HRT :- 10/3/2015
NHS HRT :- 26/8/16
Start weight :- 240lbs
Current weight :- 186lbs
  •  

Tammy

Hi Dena
Would it be possible to change my username to either Tammy or Tammy200?
Thanks in advance xxx
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Tammytv200 on September 26, 2016, 10:41:14 AM
Hi Dena
Thanks in advance xxx
Tammy was take a year and a half ago but the user spent 15 minutes on it and was gone. Cindy may consider allowing you to have the name if your heart is set on it. Tammy200 is available and is yours if you want it. Let me know what you decide and verify your Email address is correct as you will receive an Email to reactivated your account. The name change takes place in two parts so you will need to use the old name to log in until the second part takes place. Post to this thread that you have seen this post, what you desire and I will change it for you.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Tammy

I'd love Tammy if that's possible!
Thanks! X :)
  •  

Tammy

My email address is correct, too! x
  •  

Mariah

We will let her know and see what happens. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Tammytv200 on September 26, 2016, 12:54:27 PM
I'd love Tammy if that's possible!
Thanks! X :)
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Tammy

•  

Cindy

Since Tammy never posted and was not active I have deleted the account and the name is reassigned to you.

Quote from: Dena on September 26, 2016, 12:45:53 PM
Quote from: Tammytv200 on September 26, 2016, 10:41:14 AM
Hi Dena
Thanks in advance xxx
Tammy was take a year and a half ago but the user spent 15 minutes on it and was gone. Cindy may consider allowing you to have the name if your heart is set on it. Tammy200 is available and is yours if you want it. Let me know what you decide and verify your Email address is correct as you will receive an Email to reactivated your account. The name change takes place in two parts so you will need to use the old name to log in until the second part takes place. Post to this thread that you have seen this post, what you desire and I will change it for you.
  •  

Tammy

•  

Steph7

Hi Mariah,

Is there any chance I can change my username too? - DazedAndConfused01 doesn't really fit now. My preference is for Steph7 or Steph77 if either is possible.

Thanks
Steph
  •  

Mariah

All fixed. Just know that once the fix is done a password reset email will be sent out. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Steph7 on December 03, 2016, 05:28:04 AM
Hi Mariah,

Is there any chance I can change my username too? - DazedAndConfused01 doesn't really fit now. My preference is for Steph7 or Steph77 if either is possible.

Thanks
Steph
  •  

Steph7

•  

Mariah

•  

Shauna89

Hey Mariah,

is there any way I can change my UN to Shauna89,

Thanks
  •  

Dena

Hey Mariah,

is there any way I can change my UN to Shauna89,

Thanks
That name isn't taken so it's yours. Verify your Email address is correct as you will receive an Email to reactivated your account. The name change takes place in two parts so you will need to use the old name to log in until the second part takes place. Post to this thread that you have seen this post and I will change it for you.
  •  

Shauna89

Quote from: Dena on December 11, 2016, 04:08:05 PM
That name isn't taken so it's yours. Verify your Email address is correct as you will receive an Email to reactivated your account. The name change takes place in two parts so you will need to use the old name to log in until the second part takes place. Post to this thread that you have seen this post and I will change it for you.

Thanks,

My email is verified
  •  

Mariah

Sorry that I didn't see this sooner. Looks like you have been helped already. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: Shauna89 on December 11, 2016, 07:22:26 PM

Thanks,

My email is verified
  •  

quinnfong

Can you change mine as well? RozenWolfgang please.
  •