Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Can I change my username ?

Started by Nattiedoll, November 28, 2015, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NikkiB51

Could you please change my username to NikkiB51, please?

Thank you so much!
  •  

bluepaint

funny , i asked in a pm to change mine since bluepaint was done in haste , i guess it never got through

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

Dena

I am not sure if you sent it to me, but if you did, I don't have a record of it. Let me know what you want to change it to and I will do it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Elli.P

Hi can I change my username to "Elli.P" I finally settled on my new name. Thanks
Started Laser hair removal: 15 Nov 2014
Came out to Wife: 30 June 2015
Joined Susan's Place: July 18, 2015
Started growing out hair: 5 Jan 2016
Started HRT: 8 July 2017
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: rachel.i. on June 08, 2017, 01:09:08 PM
Hi can I change my username to "Elli.P" I finally settled on my new name. Thanks

It looks like that name is available.  Check your PMs. :)
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Brianna M89

Hi could my username be changed to
Brianna M89
  •  

Michelle_P

Quote from: CurrentlyNameless on June 26, 2017, 10:49:16 AM
Hi could my username be changed to
Brianna M89

It looks like the name "Brianna M89" is currently available. (I'm replying here rather than by PM as you haven't been active enough yet to get PMs turned on.)

When we change your name in the database, your account will temporarily lock until re-activated.  That happens AFTER you see the screen name change.  You'll get a new activation e-mail to re activate your account under the new name.  Make sure the e-mail address you have registered with the site is still good.

Once you let me know you are ready, we'll start the name change process!

Michelle_P for the Moderation Team
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Brianna M89

All is good and ready to go, thank you
  •  

Jessica

If I could have my username changed from Naz to Jessica, I would be so happy!  Also how do I get my ticker at the bottom of a post?
Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Devlyn

Top of the page, click the Tickers tab.  :)

Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Naz on August 15, 2017, 12:13:53 PM
If I could have my username changed from Naz to Jessica, I would be so happy!  Also how do I get my ticker at the bottom of a post?
Hugs, Jessica
Jesica is already used by another member however it very likely was a spammer as it had an accumulated time of 11 minutes back in 2013. I believe Cindy would agree to recycling the name so I will approach it from that direction unless informed otherwise.

Verify your email address and make sure it's still valid as you will receive a reactivation request when the change is made. After you respond to the request, the new user name will become your login.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Jessica

Hi Dena, thank you so much!  It's Jessica with 2 s's.  But if the one with one s is only available,I'll be ok with that.
Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

MandyD

Hi Dena,

Can you change my user name to MandyD or MandyDa?   Thanks so much!!!

Mandy
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: MandyDallas on August 28, 2017, 07:15:38 AM
Hi Dena,

Mandy

Hi Mandy,

Both names appear to be available so I have forwarded your request on to Cindy for action.

Please note:

Members are permitted a max of 2 screen name changes a year
When we change a username you will receive an email to reset your password. As a result you will want to make sure you have access to your email account you used to register or you will get locked out. 

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Mariah

Done. Please note a email with a password reset will be sent to you. So please make sure you have access to your email. Hugs
Mariah
Quote from: MandyD on August 28, 2017, 07:15:38 AM
Hi Dena,

Mandy
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

MandyD

•  

Laurie

Hi Mandy,

You are welcome for sure but do remember, your name change was a team effort of the staff. Though I responded to the initial request, two others were involved in getting it done.

We are happy that we were able to assist you. Now get out there and mingle. Show off that new moniker.

Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

kitten_lover

Hi team, please may I have my username changed to: kitten_lover
Thankyou!!
"The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice...it is conformity."                  ~ Rollo May, Man's Search for Himself.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: kitten_lover on September 02, 2017, 08:36:02 PM
Hi team, please may I have my username changed to: kitten_lover
Thankyou!!
That name is available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.
  •  

kitten_lover

Quote from: Dena on September 02, 2017, 09:19:19 PM
That name is available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.

Hi Dena

I've only just seen your reply. My email address is correct. I haven't yet received an activation request in my inbox. Please could you send it my way? Thankyou  :)
"The opposite of courage in our society is not cowardice...it is conformity."                  ~ Rollo May, Man's Search for Himself.
  •