Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Can I change my username ?

Started by Nattiedoll, November 28, 2015, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amie June

Hello team. I would like to shorten my username from "Lindy Lou" to just "Lindy".

Thank you!

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Lindy Lou on December 27, 2017, 12:54:33 PM
Hello team. I would like to shorten my username from "Lindy Lou" to just "Lindy".

Thank you!

Lindy
That name is available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: Dena on December 27, 2017, 03:09:32 PM
That name is available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.

Hi Dena. My email address is correct. Thanks for your help.

Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Allison S

Hi, I want to change my username to Allison if it's available. If not then Allison S.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Dena

Quote from: dist123 on December 29, 2017, 02:17:07 PM
Hi, I want to change my username to Allison if it's available. If not then Allison S.

"Allison S" is available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Dena on December 29, 2017, 04:19:29 PM
"Allison S" is available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.

Yes email is correct

•  

Cristyjade30

Also I would like to change my username. My wife finally decided on a name she liked.
Leah so if it's not taken I'd like it to be Leah B. Thanks!
I feel like a butterfly emerging from her cacoon, I'm finally starting to live.
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Cristyjade30 on December 31, 2017, 03:17:25 AM
Also I would like to change my username. My wife finally decided on a name she liked.
Leah so if it's not taken I'd like it to be Leah B. Thanks!
"Leah B." and "Leah B" are both available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.
  •  

CallMeKatie

Can I please change to CallMeKatie.
I slipped up during signing up.

I can confirm my email is correct :)
  •  

AnnMarie2017

I would like to change my username, if possible, to Ann W.

My email address is correct.
  •  

Mariah

Quote from: Ann W on March 14, 2018, 02:34:41 AM
I would like to change my username, if possible, to Ann W.

My email address is correct.
That is why the password reset because only an admin can change that which she does after I filed it. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Stevi

I would appreciate it if you would change my username to Stevi.  My email address is correct in your records

Thanks,
Stevi  (Stephanie)
  •  

jessebarrett

I would like to change my username to jessebarrett.   Thanks.
  •  

Mariah

Quote from: jessebarrett on April 17, 2018, 01:50:54 PM
I would like to change my username to jessebarrett.   Thanks.
Done. Please make sure you have access to your email because password reset message will be sent out in near future. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

Sabrina99

Glad this is possible.  Think I will too soon.
  •  

Sabrina99

Quote from: Mariah on April 17, 2018, 03:50:59 PM
Done. Please make sure you have access to your email because password reset message will be sent out in near future. Hugs
Mariah

Hey Mariah, can you pls change my username to Sabrina?  thx!
  •  

Drexy/Drex

Hi can I change my forum name please?
I would like to change it to Drexy/Drex
Drexy being my female name and Drex being my male
Everything
  Louder
   Than
Everything
    Else
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: markie on June 13, 2018, 07:39:48 PM
Hi can I change my forum name please?
I would like to change it to Drexy/Drex
Drexy being my female name and Drex being my male

Hi Drexy/Drex,

Please check your email address in your profile to verify it is current. When you have done the we can proceed with changing your name. The email address has to be current be cause your account will be reset and you with get an email requiring you to log in again after the change with your new name.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Johnni Gyrl

I would like to change my username to *  Johnni Gyrl  * if possible, as part of my coming out process. Thanks-in-advance. xx
  •  

Dena

Quote from: JennaBadgyrl on July 08, 2018, 03:20:52 PM
I would like to change my username to *  Johnni Gyrl  * if possible, as part of my coming out process. Thanks-in-advance. xx
"Johnni Gyrl" is available. Please verify that your email address is correct. When the second part of the name change process takes place, you will receive a reactivation request. After you respond to the request, you will use the new name for your login. Let me know when you have seen this post.
  •