Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Can I change my username ?

Started by Nattiedoll, November 28, 2015, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Johnni Gyrl

Yes, i've seen this message. I confirm my email address is the same as ever. Thanks Dena!
  •  

Sir Real

Would it be possible to change my username to Sir Real? The email used here is correct.

•  

Jessica

Quote from: Asa Spades on September 06, 2018, 06:48:40 PM
Would it be possible to change my username to Sir Real? The email used here is correct.

Hi Asa Spades, Sir Real is available.  Since you have confirmed your email is correct I will start the process.

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Sir Real

Quote from: Jessica on September 06, 2018, 07:03:40 PM
Hi Asa Spades, Sir Real is available.  Since you have confirmed your email is correct I will start the process.

Thank you, Jessica!!

•  

Miss Clara

Please change my user name to "Miss Clara".  Thanks.
  •  

Jessica

@Clara Kay

Quote from: Clara Kay on September 08, 2018, 03:54:28 PM
Please change my user name to "Miss Clara".  Thanks.

Hi Clara Kay

Miss Clara is available

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply on this thread or to myself by PM
Once I know that it is correct, I will start the process.

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Miss Clara

Quote from: Jessica on September 09, 2018, 05:06:03 PM
@Clara Kay

Hi Clara Kay

Miss Clara is available

2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

Jessica

My email is correct, Jessica.
  •  

Amie June

I almost feel guilty asking for another name change - there are so many requests! Yikes.

I'd like to change to Amie June, and I believe it's available.

Thanks so much,
Lindy
Came out to myself September 15, 2017
Stopped cutting my hair September 15, 2017
Started gender therapy September 28, 2017
Came out to two female friends and sister December 2017
Came out to adult daughter and her partner January 2018
First appointment with endocrinologist March 21, 2018
Started HRT March 23, 2018
Started laser treatment for facial hair June 28, 2018
Started electrolysis October 11, 2018

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Amie June

Quote from: Lindy on October 13, 2018, 08:19:36 AM
I almost feel guilty asking for another name change - there are so many requests! Yikes.

I'd like to change to Amie June, and I believe it's available.

Thanks so much,
Lindy

My email is correct. I've received personal messages recently.

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Jessica

@Lindy

Quote from: Lindy on October 13, 2018, 08:21:20 AM

Hi Lindy, you are correct that Amie June is a available.  But I must caution that members are only allowed two name changes per year.  This will be your second. 

You know the drill.

Jessica

•  

Amie June

Quote from: Jessica on October 13, 2018, 09:04:40 AM
@Lindy

Hi Lindy, you are correct that Amie June is a available.  But I must caution that members are only allowed two name changes per year.  This will be your second. 

You know the drill.

Jessica

Thanks for your help, Jessica. And good to know the limit on name changes.
I've verified my email address.

Amie June

"You are woman
and you're beautiful.
Let the world see you."
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: Amie June on October 13, 2018, 05:27:14 PM
Thanks for your help, Jessica. And good to know the limit on name changes.
I've verified my email address.

Amie June

Glad to help hon! 🌸🌸🌸

•  

Madeline

Hi please could I have my username changed?
I'd like it to be 'Madeline'
Thanks so much!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[They say to live life to its fullest, but are you even living if your not really you?]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  •  

Jessica

@Maria Procter

Quote from: Maria Procter on December 16, 2018, 04:20:27 PM
Hi please could I have my username changed?
I'd like it to be 'Madeline'
Thanks so much!

"Madeline" has been taken already, but by a member that has only 4 posts from 5 years ago, and nothing since.
It may be made available if the Forum Administrator deems it inactive and frees it up for you.  I will ask and see if this can be done for you.  Or if you wish you can make some type of variety of it.  If you go to the members tab and click on search members with Madeline, all the variations will pop up. 
I do though believe "Madeline" could be released to you.

Hugs and smiles, Jessica

•  

Jessica

@Laurie too

Quote from: Laurie too on December 22, 2018, 10:04:09 PM
If possible could I change my name from Laurie too to just Laurie?

Hi Laurie too, I'm hesitant to allow you this name, it was used by a very dear friend of mine that I have missed very much.  I still feel the heartache of her absence.  But if you insist, I will have no choice but to grant you your request.

You can reply on this thread or to myself by email at jessica@susans.org.

Thank you, Jessica
Laurie's little sister

•  

Jessica

@Laurie too

Quote from: Laurie too on December 22, 2018, 10:04:09 PM
If possible could I change my name from Laurie too to just Laurie?

Hi Laurie too 🙋‍♀️ Welcome to Susan's Place!  I'm Jessica.

I see you're new here, so I'll post some links that may help you get better acquainted with the site. Pay attention to the site rules they can be of great help and don't forget the link highlighted red.  It has answers to questions that are commonly asked.  Then join in on a topic you find interesting and learn and share.

Please feel free to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell the members about yourself!

If you are one of our younger members, please stop by the Youth Introductions Forum and get acquainted with us all!

Things that you should read

•  

Northern Star Girl

@Laurie 
Dear Laurie: 
     I see that you have joined Susan's Place and this is your very first posting here on the Forums.
I am most pleased that you had decided to come to the Susan's Place site and the Forums.  As you post here on the forums you will be able to exchange thoughts and comments with others that are experiencing many of the same things.

This is the right place for you to be to find out what others may have to say that may have been in your circumstances and with your questions and concerns.
There are a lot of members here that will be able to identify with your situation as you continue to feel free to share it.

I see that our lovely Califorina Girl and member @Jessica has already welcomed you but I also want to warmly WELCOME you to Susan's Place
You will find this a safe and friendly place to share with others and to read about others similar trials, tribulations, and successes.

As you are certainly aware you can share with others and involve yourself with some give and take with other like-minded members.  When frustrated or if you have successes you can share it here if you wish and receive support from others and offer support to others. ....
     ***There is a very good chance that you might find that you will make some new like-minded friends here. 

Please come in and continue to be involved at your own pace.

There is information and important LINKS that  Jessica  included below her welcome message to you.   You will find information about the site that will help you navigate around and best utilize the features here.   
Please look closely at the LINKS in RED, answers are there to many questions that new members ask.

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Northern Star Girl

@Laurie   
Oh, and another thing, Laurie,
As @Jessica mentioned in her Welcome Message to you, please make
a point to stop by the Introductions Forum to tell more members about yourself.

Your introduction there will permit other members here to know of your arrival... and you can expect more sharing of thoughts with other members... an as you get more involved in exchanging comments on various posts other members will be along to offer their thoughts and comments in response to any of your specific questions and concerns..

NOTE  Now, after all of this Official Greeting stuff we will let you now have time to do some postings..

Again, Welcome to Susan's Place,,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures

Started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old & Single
Email: northernstargirl@susans.org
  •  

Shawna

Hello. I am trying to change my username. The one I have was created before I decided to come out and would like it to be Shawna
Shawna
  •  

Dena

Quote from: Pantyman on January 21, 2019, 07:15:32 PM
Hello. I am trying to change my username. The one I have was created before I decided to come out and would like it to be Shawna
That name is used however it hasn't been used much so I will see if I can get permission to reassign it.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •