Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Can I change my username ?

Started by Nattiedoll, November 28, 2015, 10:20:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dena

Quote from: Dena on January 21, 2019, 09:08:30 PM
Quote from: Shawna on January 21, 2019, 07:15:32 PM
Hello. I am trying to change my username. The one I have was created before I decided to come out and would like it to be Shawna
That name is used however it hasn't been used much so I will see if I can get permission to reassign it.
The name has been release and I have reserved it for you by making it your screen name. In order for me to change your logon I need you to verify your email address as you will receive an account reactivation. Failure to respond to it will lock you out of your account. Let me know when your ready for the second part.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

LunaLeigh

I was trying to PM a moderator but I don't have sufficient rights to do that yet. I would like to change my username... I just took the default option it gave me when I signed up and it is the one that I use for everything...

Please change it to LunaLeigh for the time being. Thank you

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

•  

Jessica

@LeiZaK

Quote from: LeiZaK on March 31, 2019, 09:53:41 PM
I was trying to PM a moderator but I don't have sufficient rights to do that yet. I would like to change my username... I just took the default option it gave me when I signed up and it is the one that I use for everything...

Please change it to LunaLeigh for the time being. Thank you

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hi LunaLeigh,  "LunaLeigh" is available.

Please verify your email address is correct. Name changes occur in 2 parts.
1. The first is that you will see is that your display name is changed.
2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply that your email is correct on this thread or to myself by E-mail at jessica@susans.org
Once I know that it is correct, I will start the process.

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Barri

I would like to change my username to Barri or Barri Andrews
Preference in that order,
Thank you
Barri
Born 1963
Knew I should be female 1972
Grew 18" in single year 1978
Resigned to self that I never will pass regardless, and will always and forever just be seen as a giant dude, but will pursue femme self ID anyway.
started HRT 2002 DIY
Prescribed legitimately 2012
Just going to be me.
  •  

Jessica

@cdtv4life

Quote from: cdtv4life on April 06, 2019, 11:36:55 AM
I would like to change my username to Barri or Barri Andrews
Preference in that order,
Thank you
Barri

Hi Barri...... "Barri" is available.

2. The second part involves a change of name to your account. When this has been done, you will receive a reactivation request as part of the name change process. If you fail to respond to the request, you will be locked out of your account. After you respond to the request, you will use your new name as your login.

You can reply that your email is correct on this thread or to myself by E-mail at jessica@susans.org

Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

Barri

You have my correct email Jessica.
Thank you
Barri
Born 1963
Knew I should be female 1972
Grew 18" in single year 1978
Resigned to self that I never will pass regardless, and will always and forever just be seen as a giant dude, but will pursue femme self ID anyway.
started HRT 2002 DIY
Prescribed legitimately 2012
Just going to be me.
  •  

jjordynn

Would love to change my username to:

"jjordynn" is it's available. My profile has my old name  :-X
Breaking transgender barriers one day at a time.  :icon_chick:

Instagram.com/iamjustjordyn or @iamjustjordyn

Snapchat: uguesseditt
  •  

Jessica

@jjordann

Quote from: jjordann on April 09, 2019, 04:33:59 PM
Would love to change my username to:

"jjordynn" is it's available. My profile has my old name  :-X

jjordynn is available

Jessica

•  

jjordynn

Quote from: Jessica on April 09, 2019, 04:48:41 PM
@jjordann

jjordynn is available

Jessica

Hi Jessica!

Thanks so much!  My email is correct!
Breaking transgender barriers one day at a time.  :icon_chick:

Instagram.com/iamjustjordyn or @iamjustjordyn

Snapchat: uguesseditt
  •  

JoyJoy

Oh I'm desperate for a new username too *obviously I was lacking inspiration*.

Something simpler with my name in it would be amazing :)

JoyJoy would be prefered since it is my nickname with family and friends.

Otherwise 'JoyJoy93' or 'Happy JoyJoy'
  •  

Mariah

Once the change has fully taken hold you must have access to your email since the password will get reset. Hugs
Mariah
If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.
[email]mariah@susans.org[/email]
I am also spouse of a transgender person.
Retired News Administrator
Retired (S) Global Moderator
  •  

KristySims

Any possibility one of you amazing Mods could remove the X off my username? So it's just KristySims  I am worried about some negative connotations to the trailing X
  •  

Jessica

@KristySimsx

Quote from: KristySimsx on May 20, 2019, 09:54:04 AM
Any possibility one of you amazing Mods could remove the X off my username? So it's just KristySims  I am worried about some negative connotations to the trailing X

Of course we can Kristy

Jessica

•  

KristySims

Thanks Jessica!   I emailed you :)
  •  

Jessica

•  

KristySims

I never got that reactivation request email...  and I see my name change, but the username on the account details are still the same ...  just wanted to make sure that's okay or normal :)
  •  

Jessica

@KristySims

Quote from: KristySims on May 20, 2019, 12:06:43 PM
I never got that reactivation request email...  and I see my name change, but the username on the account details are still the same ...  just wanted to make sure that's okay or normal :)

The reactivation request email is sent by the Forum Administrator Cindy.  She lives in Australia and will send it as soon as she is able.

Hugs and smiles, Jess

•