Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

I am a Guest and I'm viewing this board because...

Started by ativan, March 03, 2011, 07:56:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ativan

I'm sure somebody has something to ask or say...
  •  

Robyn

E komo mai, Ativan.

Hele mai e heluhelu i kā mākou mo'olelo.

Welcome, Ativan. Come on in and read our stories.

Robyn
When we walk to the edge of all the light we have and take the step into the darkness of the unknown, we must believe that one of two things will happen. There will be something solid for us to stand on or we will be taught to fly. — Patrick Overton
  •  

Bombi

Yes there is really bigender people
  •  

Jaimey

I think atvian created this thread for guests.  atvian's been here a while.  ;)
If curiosity really killed the cat, I'd already be dead. :laugh:

"How far you go in life depends on you being tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving and tolerant of the weak and the strong. Because someday in life you will have been all of these." GWC
  •  

ativan

Yep! I guess I didn't make it all that clear, but, I kinda did that on purpose. I wanted to see just general discussion, along with an opening for people who are at Susan's as a guest to comment as well. No real direction, just an opportunity to say whatever.

Over the course of a yr being at Susan's, the topics here on the Androgyne board come and go, and it usually picks up a little bit when there is an opportunity to just have a general discussion that includes an invitation for those who are new or curious to join in by invitation. I always start here by looking at who's on this board, and I wonder about the 'guests'.

Kind of like opening a conversation with, "And then what happened?".

It was a dark and stormy night,...

Meanwhile, back at the Ranch,...

Suddenly, I found myself...

Have you ever...

Just a quick question...

OMG!!

Ya knowww,....
  •  

xAndrewx

Not a guest but I'm also not androgynous or an androgyne. Did I word that right? I get on here to learn more about people different than me so that I can better handle things if I come across someone different than me in life. I've learned many things since coming to Susans. Bi-gender people, ze, hir, and even things about surgery for mtf's as well as more on surgery for ftm so basically I come to this board to learn more about ya'll.