Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Staying At Home Is Normal . . .

Started by gina_taylor, June 07, 2007, 06:19:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gina_taylor

Y'know Gennee, right now I'm feeling as though I've  been uncautious about my decisions. Unfortunately I've gotten myself into more problems by going public than I have by just staying in.

Gina  :icon_dance:

Posted on: September 28, 2007, 06:47:54 AM
Every year at my church they have a big block party, and every year I've avoided it and gone to the local shopping mall's candy hand out. This year I've decided that I'm going to make an appearance at the block party, and see what happens, not that I'm expecting anything because it's Halloween.

•  

gennee

I would love to know how that turns out, Gina. Perhaps you will educate some folks about transgender. I always like to believe that there's someone out there who may be struggling with similar issues. Maybe they need a nudge to take the next step or some encouragement. Don't take that gathering for granted.

Gennee

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

gina_taylor

Sure Gennee, always happy to oblige. I'll let y'all know how well it turns it out and if I have any bad experiences. But like I've said before, People that have known me in my male guise far a long time can somewaht easily pick me up in my female guise easily. It's when I'm around total strangers that I'm better at being my real self, but I should be abel to het soem nice compliments. :icon_biggrin:

•