Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What's your sign?

Started by Waex, January 23, 2016, 04:42:08 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Waex

Yeah I know that this sounds like a pickup line but I'm curious. Also has your understanding of your star chat gotten better since you transitioned? Mine has. I'm a Taurus/Aquarius rising.
"You gotta take life cereal baby!" TDM
  •  

Katiepie

On western zodiac I am a Leo. As well as a Fire Tiger based on the element and animal for eastern zodiac.

Kate <3
My life motto: Wake Up and BE Awesome!

"Every minute of your life that you allow someone to dictate your emotions, is a minute of your life you are allowing them to control you." - a dear friend of mine.

Stay true to yourself no matter the consequence, for this is your life, your decision, your trust in which will shape your future. Believe in yourself, if you don't then no one will.
  •  

Tyran

Western sun sign is Aries and my moon sign is Libra. My Eastern zodiac sign is the Tiger.
  •  

Waex

Thanx everyone. My Eastern sign is Dragon.
"You gotta take life cereal baby!" TDM
  •  

SophiaBleu

Leo

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

They must find it difficult, those who have taken authority as truth, rather than truth as authority.
              Gerald Massey

•  

DanielleA

I'm a Taurus through and through.
  •  

Karen6-10inheels

gemini. fits me right 2 people in one. maybe more!
  •  

arice

Quote from: Karen6-10inheels on March 31, 2016, 10:30:20 PM
gemini. fits me right 2 people in one. maybe more!
Me too.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

•  

Kylo

Pisces in Western, Ram in eastern.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

amberwaves

Cancer Sun, Leo Moon, Scorpio ascendant.  Mercury and Mars in Gemini, Venus in Leo.  I forget the rest off the top of my head.
  •  

WarGrowlmon1990

Scorpio sun, Aquarius moon, Leo rising, born in year of the Horse (1990).

I find that some of the typical Scorpio traits don't really suit me. I don't get jealous because I'm very trusting of others (sometimes too trusting for my own good). I can be very naive at times and have a hard time detecting someone's intentions (very unlike the stereotype of scorpios having detective skills). I don't believe I'm particularly manipulative because I'm very awkward and not very charismatic. I dealt with a very manipulative ex too so I don't wanna put someone else through that. Of the scorpio traits that do suit me are I can be very intense (I don't get emotional all the time but I will bottle things up until I explode... with tears most of those times), I can be loyal, passionate, obsessive (when it comes to TV shows, anime or other works of fiction).

My sister told me she thinks I have more Aquarian traits than anything else.
  •