Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Marshall

I've been unhappy not just today, but pretty much the whole weekend. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING THE GHOST OF MY WIFE'S HUSBAND! Ahem, sorry for the screaming. She loves me, and supports me, but she won't touch me or kiss me anymore. I love her, I don't want anyone else!... And it hurts me to see her cry because I'm not who she thought I was. I'm not looking for suggested solutions, just commiseration.

Even though the town has asked us to conserve water, I'm gonna go soak in a hot tub of bubbles.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

V M

Sorry you're going through that Dee
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Jessie Ann

Hugs Dee!  It's toughest on those who have known and loved us the longest.  They have years of memories of our old selves and it takes time and more time for the new normal to take hold.  The fact that she loves and supports you is an amazing and incredible gift.  Hopefully the physical part will come along too!
  •  

Sophieraven

Loads of commiseration and Hugs from the Ravens nest. And remember we all love you Too.
Sophie
  •  

Dee Marshall

Thank you all, I really do appreciate it. But isn't one long hard slog (HRT) at a time enough? I had some good today, though, a long chat with my cousin's daughter (reported in the proper places).
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Tristyn

My narcissistic, controlling, transphobic/homophobic, Conservative father. ;D

Then again, no one can control how I feel. Only I have thee power to make myself feel a certain way.  Yes, he is controlling but I don't care how much he thinks he can control, he cannot control my emotions. Nobody can....
  •  

Tech_Nymph

Well...
Today I worked over 13 hours to cover for a slacker at my workplace. When I finally left and made my way home my best friend is at the door waiting for me.
He asks "did you hear about the black kitty?". The black kitty is a 1-1.5 yr old cat that I rescued when it's momma died. I would take it and clean out its wee little eyes because it had allergies. It always had a bad tendency to stay dirty and I would have kept him indoors but I can't in my living situation. I'm certain he was mentally challenged even for a cat. He would sit on a metal grate in the snow or rain and stare at the sky as it poured on him. But even though he was a little special runt, he was mine, I loved him anyway. Fast forward to me getting home today after my long shift. My friend explains to me in detail that two dogs that were kept in a lot at our building escaped. They ripped my precious Felix apart... My friends mom showed up and saw it all. Even after nearly ripping him in half Felix was still alive.. The animal shelter had to put him down because there was no way he would have made it.. I should have been there for him because I know he was too stupid to run from those dogs. I at least wish I could have been the one to deal with those evil satan spawn. There would have been no need to call the shelter. Although the neighbors would wonder why the backyard sounded like world war 3. So here I am. I will never see my Felix again. The sweet lovable special kitty of mine. Because I couldn't save him.
Goodbye Felix.
    :'(

I will never own a dog, ever.
  •  

V M

That's terrible!!!  :icon_no:

R.I.P. dear Felix  :'(

Extra massive Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Tech_Nymph

I miss him so much! Every time I came home he would run to my car and wait for me so I'd pet him.   :'(
The only good news is that his brother escaped. But now he's looking everywhere for Felix. There's a stray that would sit with them both sometimes and it's even doing the same. Searching..

Thank you for your kindness.
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Tech_Nymph on January 26, 2016, 07:17:42 PM
Well...
Today I worked over 13 hours to cover for a slacker at my workplace. When I finally left and made my way home my best friend is at the door waiting for me.
He asks "did you hear about the black kitty?". The black kitty is a 1-1.5 yr old cat that I rescued when it's momma died. I would take it and clean out its wee little eyes because it had allergies. It always had a bad tendency to stay dirty and I would have kept him indoors but I can't in my living situation. I'm certain he was mentally challenged even for a cat. He would sit on a metal grate in the snow or rain and stare at the sky as it poured on him. But even though he was a little special runt, he was mine, I loved him anyway. Fast forward to me getting home today after my long shift. My friend explains to me in detail that two dogs that were kept in a lot at our building escaped. They ripped my precious Felix apart... My friends mom showed up and saw it all. Even after nearly ripping him in half Felix was still alive.. The animal shelter had to put him down because there was no way he would have made it.. I should have been there for him because I know he was too stupid to run from those dogs. I at least wish I could have been the one to deal with those evil satan spawn. There would have been no need to call the shelter. Although the neighbors would wonder why the backyard sounded like world war 3. So here I am. I will never see my Felix again. The sweet lovable special kitty of mine. Because I couldn't save him.
Goodbye Felix.
    :'(

I will never own a dog, ever.

That's so sad. Special kitties need the most love of all.
Just wait though, and I bet a new kitty will come by. I swear I have a reincarnation of one of my favorite cats from back in the 90's now. I can't tell if he is a genius or incredibly stupid though.
Yeah, why would anyone want a dog?
  •  

V M

A new snowstorm rolled in during the night and is forecast to last all weekend  :P

- V M
  •  

Cindy

Massive rain storm as I left work, wearing a summer dress. I was a drowned rat in seconds. Slipped walking to my car and smashed my ribs into a fence.
I had damaged them last week.

I was crying in pain but so wet no one could tell.

I feel awful, I have so much to do but feel so sick.
  •  

Violets

Quote from: Cindy on January 29, 2016, 05:29:06 AM
Massive rain storm as I left work, wearing a summer dress. I was a drowned rat in seconds. Slipped walking to my car and smashed my ribs into a fence.
I had damaged them last week.

I was crying in pain but so wet no one could tell.

I feel awful, I have so much to do but feel so sick.

That's terrible, Cindy! I hope you didn't fracture them.

Wishing you a speedy recovery.

•  

Jenny07

Work has just gone from bad to worse.
Manager and senior manager have resigned as they don't like the direct the company is going.
The team will have two more resignations this week.

Getting asked to take a career step back to cover all the BS.

Time to start engaging the recruiters from tonight.

Not happy at all as it is a total mess.

Cindy take some endone and get some rest.
You will not feel anything.
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Jenny07

Recruiter contacted as a few role I can walk straight into.
They got me the current job so it will be a piece of pavlova.

Feel a bit better but still mad that this is the only real option with the brown stuff hitting the fan
I will make them hurt when I go as I will have 60 day leave owing. Ouch

>:( >:( >:( >:(
  •  

Cindy

^^^

So you coming to Adelaide for a few days?
  •  

V M

Another snow storm and I somehow managed to wrench my bad shoulder and neck  :P  Can hardly move my left arm

- V M
  •  

Jenny07

Quote from: Cindy on February 04, 2016, 03:21:09 AM
^^^

After what I did to you last time you want me back for more?
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Jenny07 on February 04, 2016, 04:10:55 AM
Quote from: Cindy on February 04, 2016, 03:21:09 AM
^^^

After what I did to you last time you want me back for more?

Honey, I have lived at the bottom of life. The people who saved me didn't give up.

I never give up.

You are welcome here, I even have a spare room.

I utterly don't care if you present as X, jenny, Ronald McDonald, or a cat.

If you want to talk and see me, my arms, ears and door is open.
  •  

Tristyn

Being told "NO..." again...and again...and again....
  •