Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tossu-sama

My stomach is acting up and while that might sound very small reason to be upset about, it's really uncalled for right now. I really can't afford to go down with stomach flu or some other c*ap because I have The Big Examination coming next Tuesday which will pretty much determine my graduation from this education.
  •  

King Malachite

Having to kill a spider and a giant cockroach in my room in less than one hour. 
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Metabolism's out of whack, no real confidence in my abilities and feeling out of my depth with this voluntary web design role I took up.
- Kim
  •  

Michelle_P

My lab results came in, the pre-hormonal baseline ordered by my endocrinologist.  Pretty much what I'd expect, except for one little item.

Prolactin: 30 ng/mL  Normal range: 2-18 for males

It's at the high end of the female range, or the low end of the nursing mom range.  The estradiol is now on hold, but I'm continuing with the spirolactone.

I'm pretty sure I'm not nursing or pregnant.  :P

We'll retest tomorrow, early in the day before exercise. Fingers crossed.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

arice

My husband is having a really hard time dealing with my gender right now. He was being incredibly supportive until recently but is now going through a crisis over it. He says he is feeling like less of a man and is not sure he can cope with me transitioning... but that he takes his vows too seriously to cheat or leave me. Today it reached a crisis when he admitted to feeling suicidal. I am hurt for him and me and I'm really not sure what to do.

Sent from my SM-G870W using Tapatalk

•  

Dee Marshall

For the last few days I've been feeling like my life has "jumped the shark". And what do you do when a show has done that?
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Dee Marshall on June 13, 2016, 04:37:55 AM
For the last few days I've been feeling like my life has "jumped the shark". And what do you do when a show has done that?
Do a spin off and try and get things going good again?
Sorry, just don't know what else to say.
  •  

Dee Marshall

Thanks, Stevie, that's EXACTLY what you do. I was having a very bad birthday when I posted that. It did get better.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Dee Marshall on June 17, 2016, 06:39:35 PM
Thanks, Stevie, that's EXACTLY what you do. I was having a very bad birthday when I posted that. It did get better.
Your quite welcome. I'm glad that things got better. I know some days I wonder why I go on, but life goes on and not everything sucks.
  •  

Dee Marshall

On my worst days, late at night or early-early in the morning I contemplate all the people who never met me who wish I didn't exist and wonder if that many people can be wrong. Eventually I remember that almost everyone who HAS met me really likes me and I get out of that paralyzing funk.

•  

V M

I've always thought you a pretty cool gal Dee

I get pretty down at times also, I definitely know about the paralyzing funk thing

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Atom

Being 6 weeks into a chest infection. It refuses to go. Take these and come back in a few weeks.

May as well just douse my system in rum and kill it that way.
  •  

Roses and Songs

loneliness overdose, infinite paralizing lonehhkll panicgfc
  •  

Dee Marshall

Hugs, Roses! Remember that there are people here, no matter how far away, who care.

•  

Dee Marshall

For economic reasons I've been without estradiol since last Wednesday. Today I discovered that it will be at least until a week from this coming Thursday before I can refill it. I can already recognize old (despised) thought patterns returning. I'm not a happy girl right now! At least I still have plenty of spiro.

•  

kelly_1979

Among other things,
1)being to some degree in conflict with therapist but can't find another one
2)it's so damn hot these days - max ~41C (~106 F)
Trying to emerge to my real self
  •  

Kitty June

Quote from: Dee Marshall on June 18, 2016, 08:35:50 PM
For economic reasons I've been without estradiol since last Wednesday. Today I discovered that it will be at least until a week from this coming Thursday before I can refill it. I can already recognize old (despised) thought patterns returning. I'm not a happy girl right now! At least I still have plenty of spiro.
I can relate to that. I was keeping my patches on extra long trying to make them last until I was able to afford them.
Lucky for me the free clinic was able to cover everything else so I only needed to come up with the money for patches.
Hope you get back on soon. Definitely don't like feeling the low.
Hugs
  •  

big kim

My 2nd Father's Day without Dad. I still miss him even though he could be a PITA. I still expect a phone call from my sister telling me of his latest escapades (squaring up to a debt collector & offering to punch his lights out at 86!, kicked off Facebook for swearing, etc)
  •  

big kim

Thanks but it's too late for the call, he died in 2014. I hope you get to see your Dad again, I wish I'd spent more time with him while he was here
  •  

Roses and Songs

Quote from: big kim on June 19, 2016, 06:46:52 AM
Thanks but it's too late for the call, he died in 2014. I hope you get to see your Dad again, I wish I'd spent more time with him while he was here

I'm deeply sorry, I obviously misunderstood your first message. As for my dad, I'm not interested anymore, I have a new life now. Cheers, Rose.
  •