Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Snow  :P  BLAH!!! snow... It's freakin' freezing cold here
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

big kim

hating snow is a sign of growing old, used to love it as a kid & now it's a PITA!
  •  

Sowilo

Someone saying horrible things, about a friend who I love and care deeply for :(
  •  

big kim

•  

Thessa

My (still) wife accused me of being the (using male version of the german word) only one who is transphobic, because of me hidding "it" in many areas of my life. Especially work (self-employed) and my from dementia suffering mother.

Gesendet von meinem SM-N915FY mit Tapatalk

•  

kk

My girl and I are getting ready to move to a new town, new jobs, etc, so things have been very stressful.  My identity exploration has been put on hold because I just don't have time for it right now, but today at work my brain was suddenly, "Hey, remember your friend dysphoria?  Let's obsess on that all day and get no work done!"  So that's been fun.  Feeling like I'm going in circles again but resolving to really look into things and explore my gender in the new year, once we get settled and things calm down.
  •  

Saison Marguerite

I logged in here for the first time in many months with a notification for 5 messages and I was excited. They were all automated from Susan.  :(
  •  

Selena

Had a complete break down at work. Crying, pain in my whole body, and, for the first time in my life, seriously contemplating ending everything. I'm shift supervisor at a fast food place and was closing the store (so technically this was last night). I can usually displace the horrible feelings with a healthy supply of sarcasm. Its hard to be sad when everyone is laughing. :) The problem is that when the feelings hit I was all alone. I texted my girlfriend who just happens to be the manager of the same store(yes its awkward but at least I don't face discrimination at work). She had to come down and help me. I was completely paralyzed with despair. It is the worst it's ever been.
  •  

Fresas con Nata

The sensation of being half baked made me unhappy today. This constant need of shaving daily, of hiding the male parts, of using a wig... or having nothing more than air under the bra. I was shaving to go out and get some stuff done but I suddenly felt I was faking my feminity, so decided to leave things for "tomorrow" and spent the evening in bed. I can't wait for finishing the electrolysis and having longer hair, for getting out of bed and look like a woman already. (Not to mention HRT of course but this wasn't the trigger today).
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Selena on December 15, 2016, 10:08:21 PM
Had a complete break down at work. Crying, pain in my whole body, and, for the first time in my life, seriously contemplating ending everything. I'm shift supervisor at a fast food place and was closing the store (so technically this was last night). I can usually displace the horrible feelings with a healthy supply of sarcasm. Its hard to be sad when everyone is laughing. :) The problem is that when the feelings hit I was all alone. I texted my girlfriend who just happens to be the manager of the same store(yes its awkward but at least I don't face discrimination at work). She had to come down and help me. I was completely paralyzed with despair. It is the worst it's ever been.

Hi Selena

I hope you are feeling a little better today?

Hugs
Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

Selena

Quote from: ElizabethK on December 19, 2016, 03:03:59 PM
Hi Selena

I hope you are feeling a little better today?

Hugs
Liz

Thanks Liz.

Everything is ok now. I'm really afraid of being alone though. I don't completely trust that I will be ok but I'm going to make it one day at a time. Since I came out it has been really difficult to ignore things I used to be able to. I feel like i'll be in a better place once I start the medical part of the transition. I have an appointment on the 27th with my primary to discuss what options I have available. I do have a therapist lined up but she wasn't available until January. So these are both things to look forward to.
  •  

Tossu-sama

It's Christmas eve and one of our older rats died in my arms couple hours ago.

If this is life's idea of a joke, it's a horrible one.
  •  

Elis

Quote from: Tossu-sama on December 24, 2016, 03:46:34 AM

Aww; really sorry to hear that :(
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

Thessa

I'm sorry - I feel your pain!
When I was a child my rabbit died on the evening of Dec. 23rd. 😐

Gesendet von meinem SM-N915FY mit Tapatalk

•  

LizK

That's a horrible way to start the Holiday season, Hope you're feeling a bit better.

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

big kim

Guest slashed his wrists in his room, police smashed window to get in hotel. He's going to be OK, I've got to clean it up & it looks like a set from a horror film. If anyone reading this is contemplating suicide don't go there.
  •  

V M

The high temp. for the past couple of days has been 10F/-12C with the temp. dropping to -20F/-29C at night, I set the thermostat in my apt. to 55F/13C and it feels like a heat wave
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Kylo

These all-nighters are making me disagreeable.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Laura_Squirrel

Realizing how crappy and inconsistent my voice is. I hate the fact that I can't do anything about it. Even after years and years of work. Being in the wrong body sucks.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I find myself drifting from this place.

I think about trans issues daily. I still have things to accomplish. But my internal map is entirely feminine. Cought off guard I respond as any woman does. I no longer find it necessary to pre-censor my responses.

I find fewer and fewer topics here that spark my interest. I've seen much of it before and what I haven't seen seems to have little relevance.

I begin to see that I'm ready to leave the nest and that I feel less interested in guiding those who follow than I expected to.

This makes me sad.

I doubt that I'll disappear tomorrow, the next day, or next week. I can't reasonably predict when I'll be gone, but the day is surely coming.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •