Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davina61

So went to get my ears pierced , SHUT wtf rang them to see if open on Easter Sunday as well!!!!!!! Next week then
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

big kim

A 130 mile trip to see  a POS 1200 Sportster that was nothing like the description & worth half the price the cl0own was asking
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: big kim on April 16, 2017, 10:11:56 AM
A 130 mile trip to see  a POS 1200 Sportster that was nothing like the description & worth half the price the cl0own was asking
That sucks! I'm drooling for another Harley! I hope you find what you want.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: davina61 on April 16, 2017, 09:24:51 AM
So went to get my ears pierced , SHUT wtf rang them to see if open on Easter Sunday as well!!!!!!! Next week then

A right bummer Davina. Come on over I have needles and  alcohol and will fix you up free of charge.

Hugs,
  Jeanette
  •  

maksim

This week has been the anniversary of a major trauma in my childhood. I've been very fragile, and I'm also suffering from female body issues. Ugh!

•  

Gertrude

Quote from: big kim on April 16, 2017, 10:11:56 AM

I hate when that happens.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

JeanetteLW

My sister's nebulizer quit working. I can't get a new one until Tuesday and can't seem to make hers work.

dang,
   Jeanette

Change the I can't fix it to I fixed it !! and it made me and her happy. She needs to use it at least 4 times a day. New one is still ordered and will be delivered Tuesday.
  •  

big kim

Keeping my 883R Dee, better the devil you know.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I had to sell my superglide to pay bills when I shattered my shoulder. Right now I'd even take a rice burner.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

LizK

Quote from: Dee Marshall on April 16, 2017, 06:28:03 PM
I had to sell my superglide to pay bills when I shattered my shoulder. Right now I'd even take a rice burner.

Hi Dee Got a very lonely Boulevard c50 that I can't ride only done 6k  ;D I miss my riding days...beautiful day here sun shining, roads will be quiet...perfect riding weather about 30c

Liz
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

V M

Haven't had righteous bike for years, but if I can ever afford it

This is where my head is at

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Thessa

Had a very small family gathering at my mother's house. Don't know how long she can still live alone. Her mental state is worsening very quickly. :(
  •  

V M

I've been a bit under the weather over the past week or so but thought I was beginning feel a lil' better, I was wrong

So today started with a coughing fit which triggered my gag reflex and up came last night's dinner  :P  So then I could feel my nose start to run, turned out to be a gusher full of blood  :P

Thought about going back to bed but I have things I need to get done  :P

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

vanderpn

I was finally open to my psychiatrist about wanting to start hormones, and he flat out said don't do that because it would "mess with" my body chemistry and mental health. >:( I got a little irate and may have said a few choice words. So now I need a new psychiatrist. There are not many in my area and I can't find any info on whether anyone is trans-friendly or not. Needless to say, I am not in a very good place right now. :(
  •  

mac1

Looking in my panties and seeing the wrong parts.
?
  •  

maksim

I lost a friend today because of the fact that I'm trans. He grew up in a very different part of the world, and I don't blame him for the way he was raised. I just wish people weren't so easy to throw others away for something they can't help.
I do feel as though I owe everyone I've met in the past few weeks an apology for deceiving them, though. It was only one guy from a rural area, but it's still hurtful and I feel very discouraged. I know I'll never be accepted in the country that my family is from. I just want to crawl under a rock.

I don't know why I'm so hurt by this. I was expecting it this whole time. That's why I never told anyone...

I know not everyone will accept me, but it hurts more than I expected it to.

•  

Elis

Quote from: maksim on April 23, 2017, 02:40:53 AM
I lost a friend today because of the fact that I'm trans. He grew up in a very different part of the world, and I don't blame him for the way he was raised. I just wish people weren't so easy to throw others away for something they can't help.
I do feel as though I owe everyone I've met in the past few weeks an apology for deceiving them, though. It was only one guy from a rural area, but it's still hurtful and I feel very discouraged. I know I'll never be accepted in the country that my family is from. I just want to crawl under a rock.

I don't know why I'm so hurt by this. I was expecting it this whole time. That's why I never told anyone...

I know not everyone will accept me, but it hurts more than I expected it to.

You haven't deceived anyone. Like with any medical condition it's not your fault you didn't discover you had it until later in life. Would you be deceiving anyone if you had just discovered you were diabetic or needed to wear glasses? Of course not. You deserve a better friend than the one you lost.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

Gertrude

Quote from: V M on April 16, 2017, 11:44:31 PM
Haven't had righteous bike for years, but if I can ever afford it

This is where my head is at

Here's mine:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

maksim

Quote from: Elis on April 23, 2017, 10:29:00 AM
You haven't deceived anyone. Like with any medical condition it's not your fault you didn't discover you had it until later in life. Would you be deceiving anyone if you had just discovered you were diabetic or needed to wear glasses? Of course not. You deserve a better friend than the one you lost.
Thanks Elis, I appreciate it. He's only known me as male, so finding out that I'm not biologically male really confused and angered him. It was sad, but you're right, he wasn't a true friend if he was willing to throw me away because of that.

•  

Axolotl

I saw my birth certificate today and it made me extremely upset.  I feel like it's more of a death certificate and I haven't been born yet.
  •