Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thessa

I finally filed for divorce a few weeks ago to get things speed up. Wife didn't act on settlement proposal, so we hoped that it will trigger a reaction. No reaction but got the date for the first hearing middle of June. So I will postpone my name change again! I hate myself for overthrowing my principles for her in the past and now I have the whole mess.
  •  

Kitty June

My birthday was the 8th. Woke up on the 9th by landlord and told to leave. I declined and when the police arrived they agreed. However, I still have to move. Tired of all of my paycheck (most  of it) going to my ex for child support. I have asked if she would alter the amount as it's still based on a decent job and I now make minimum wage. She blocks my emails and calls and has become invisible on fb so the only way to communicate is through my 12 year old daughter.
Tried to get legal help in my state but because the kids never lived here I got no help there.
Do I have basically been in a state of panic all month.
I found a place I can afford but it's in the war zone and the place is littered with hypodermic needles from drugs. They have already tried to scam me on money but right now it's my only option.
Suicide has been on my mind so much lately but I push on for one more day.
I really am trying to believe things will get better, but it's hard. So freaking hard
  •  

big kim

Sciatica, hello codeine habit we meet again
  •  

maksim

I'm noticing a change in my sleeping and hygiene habits that indicates an oncoming episode of depression. Because of this, my parents will likely assume the depression is starting because I've started HRT and they'll push to take me off of it. Just like they did with vitamin B12 because I happened to get depressed around the time I started taking that (a harmless SUPPLEMENT).

Regardless, I'm awake at 5:45 in the morning due to crippling dysphoria that's consuming every part of my thought process right now. I have to be awake very soon, but I don't see any sign of myself getting any rest tonight.

•  

Elis

Quote from: maksim on April 30, 2017, 04:44:42 AM
I'm noticing a change in my sleeping and hygiene habits that indicates an oncoming episode of depression. Because of this, my parents will likely assume the depression is starting because I've started HRT and they'll push to take me off of it. Just like they did with vitamin B12 because I happened to get depressed around the time I started taking that (a harmless SUPPLEMENT).

Regardless, I'm awake at 5:45 in the morning due to crippling dysphoria that's consuming every part of my thought process right now. I have to be awake very soon, but I don't see any sign of myself getting any rest tonight.

Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately T will make you more tired and lethargic in the beginning but on the plus side you can tell your parents your tired bcos of the T instead of bcos of your depression.

It takes a while for your brain to become used to the influx of T but it is temporarily and the dysphoria will gradually become a lot more manageable.
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

Axolotl

(Yesterday) Realizing that there are nearly no vegan shoes that I can buy in-person.  I don't consider pleather vegan, because no one can tell it's not leather.  Fake dead cow is still offensive to me.  I also have a foot injury which is preventiing me from wearing flip flops (one of my favorite footwear).  It's all just very annoying to the extent that I want to make my own shoes, but I won't be able to even try them on until I heal.
  •  

maksim

Quote from: Elis on April 30, 2017, 05:42:16 AM
Sorry to hear that. Unfortunately T will make you more tired and lethargic in the beginning but on the plus side you can tell your parents your tired bcos of the T instead of bcos of your depression.

It takes a while for your brain to become used to the influx of T but it is temporarily and the dysphoria will gradually become a lot more manageable.
Thanks for the reply. I wasn't aware that T causes lethargy and tiredness at first, so that would actually explain a lot. I just pray that this is the only problem and not actually becoming depressed again! Either way, I'm glad to hear it'll become easier as far as dysphoria goes.

•  

vanderpn

My fellow forum-goers, please keep me in your thoughts/prayers/whatevers. My parents just had a very big fight. I don't want to go into details, but I am just really upset right now. It would be bad enough as it were, but my anxiety and depression were also very bad right now to begin with. I am just not in a very good place. I promise I will reach out for help if I need it, even though it will be hard since I really don't have anyone besides my parents. So please just keep me in your minds. Thank you.
  •  

LizK

I just received a txt from my Electrologist to cancel my 1pm appointment as her small dog is sick?? She cancelled not long ago citing being unwell.

It is an absolute nightmare to try and co-ordinate facial injections and when I have to cancel one it is heartbreaking especially what I have been through to grow this beard out for 6 days.

I am at the stage where there is not enough hard core first growth hair to make for an hours work and if I don't grow out 6 days she can't get to the secondary growth hairs because they are not long enough..it plays havoc with my dysphoria and I have just had a one month break from Electrolysis due to scheduling issues between her and my Dr...I really want to get this done...I have managed to organise another injection for 1:45 tomorrow (which makes day 7 with out any beard removal thankfully it is very light if not long)

If I can get the Electrologist to move her appointment slightly I can get another injecting appointment tomorrow...I am doubtful about that though...I am so frustrated...

I was just thinking about ramping up my Electrolysis with an extra session each week with out injections just using lignocaine cream....I am just so sick of this hassle....At worst I am going to accept her appointment for tomorrow and go along with the cream on and see how much I can tolerate...7 days I have been growing this out and if I don't do something tomorrow I have been through all the stress and heartache for nothing ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: ElizabethK on May 01, 2017, 09:42:51 PM
.At worst I am going to accept her appointment for tomorrow and go along with the cream on and see how much I can tolerate...7 days I have been growing this out and if I don't do something tomorrow I have been through all the stress and heartache for nothing ARRRRRRRGGGGHHHHH

Now now Liz,   This too shall pass.

I have hugs for you to make it all better.  HEY! I have an idea... why not got get a makeover?
  Wouldn't that be fun?

Hugs,
   Laurie
  •  

Geeker

Knowing I can never be the me I am supposed to be without losing those I care about, that's what made me unhappy not just today but most days. :'(
I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.
  •  

Kylo

Trying to locate and old friend and I can't remember their physical address fully, and I'm not paying some company who sells electoral data just to get it. I guess I could send a few postcards to the numbers I remember. This would be a lot easier if she used social media. 
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

maksim

I had to open up about my phobia today, and I'm going to have to talk about it tomorrow with my therapist, too. I don't like talking about it.

•  

Michelle_P

Periodic colonoscopy.  With nuisance complications.

Three days of prep, nothing but clear liquids since Sunday, a gallon of slime over 12 hours, and "Nope, not clean enough."  I got a standby slot late in the day, bought another gallon of slime powder, mixed it in a drinking fountain, chugged it from a bummed Starbucks cup, and camped in a public restroom.

So, 2 gallons of slime in 24 hours, and I was deemed marginal but they'd try.

Nothing found.  Come back in 5 years.   :P
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 02, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

Three days of prep, nothing but clear liquids since Sunday, a gallon of slime over 12 hours, and "Nope, not clean enough."  I got a standby slot late in the day, bought another gallon of slime powder, mixed it in a drinking fountain, chugged it from a bummed Starbucks cup, and camped in a public restroom.

What a pain in the tush prep, but the result are good. So everything came out well in the end.

Good job Michelle!

Hugs,
   Laurie
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Michelle_P on May 02, 2017, 10:02:13 PM

I did the gallon and then citrate of magnesia and it was good enough. I was surprised that I had more to clean out after the gallon. Well, I had three polyps, so back in three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

ainsley

I start my prep at noon today for my colonoscopy tomorrow morning.  :sadness:
As a stage IV colon cancer survivor I hope to be posting in the "what made you happy today" thread tomorrow...
Some people say I'm apathetic, but I don't care.

Wonder Twin Powers Activate!
Shape of A GIRL!
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: Gertrude on May 03, 2017, 09:04:12 AM
I did the gallon and then citrate of magnesia and it was good enough. I was surprised that I had more to clean out after the gallon. Well, I had three polyps, so back in three years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Okay okay. Since we are on this subject. I'll ask my doctor about the 3 year note in my records since 3 years has gone by and if it should be scheduled. Polyps were found in mine also. ( Hate having to go to such lengths to be clean )

Hugs,
   Laurie
  •  

LizK

Wrong Section...thanks Laurie
Transition Begun 25 September 2015
HRT since 17 May 2016,
Fulltime from 8 March 2017,
GCS 4 December 2018
Voice Surgery 01 February 2019
  •  

JeanetteLW

Quote from: ElizabethK on May 03, 2017, 06:22:35 PM
My wife of 33 years used "She" pronouns when talking about me to my daughter today for the first time ever within my earshot...my stupid head wants to say it was accidental, but I don't care I'll still take it as a positive sign and a first...I didn't say anything but kissed her on the forehead and left her to her conversation  ;D ;D

I think you are confused Liz.  This is the "unhappy" thread not the silently ecstatic thread.

Hugs,
   Laurie
  •