News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cindy

Quote from: King Malachite on September 11, 2017, 02:48:03 AM
Thinking about my mother who passed away in October....my one and only blood relative who was accepting/tolerating of me being trans.  :(

Hugs my brother.

I'm around for a few hours if you want to PM me.

Cindy
  •  

Charlie Nicki

A summary of my last 4 weeks before telling you what made me unhappy: After 4 months of coming out to everyone and starting HRT, my ex broke up with me which made me depressed and made me stop everything.

So we started talking again and I was contemplating the possibility of not transitioning and just experimenting with my look for now, like still letting my hair grow, trying to look a bit more androgynous. I am feeling I could be somewhere in the spectrum where I don't need to transition (if this is actually true or just a defense mechanism due to what happened, I still don't know). Anyways I was talking to him today and he said that he doesn't like long hair either. My heart sunk cuz it made me feel like there's nothing I can do, besides looking strictly masculine, that will make this work. I feel like I have to choose between doing something about my dysphoria and having a relationship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Dee Marshall

The worst thing you can do is force yourself to be different to please someone else, or so I believe.

Today is September 11. I was working in Manhattan that day. Enough said.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: Dee Marshall on September 11, 2017, 07:33:22 AM
The worst thing you can do is force yourself to be different to please someone else, or so I believe.

You know what the saddest part is? I know that and I keep repeating myself that. But I'm feeling so sad and lost that I can't help it. Don't really have the strength at the moment to tell my fears to screw off and don't want to feel alone.

Quote from: Dee Marshall on September 11, 2017, 07:33:22 AM
Today is September 11. I was working in Manhattan that day.

Sorry about that[emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •  

Artesia

Sister is having complications with her pregnancy.  She is having twins, first time mother.  She is in her mid to late 30's.  Her twins are not growing correctly, one is much smaller than the other, and apparently the blood is not pumping to the smaller of the two the way it should.  She has been hospitalized to maintain checks on the boys.  She is due in December, so a bit worried.
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Laurie

That is indeed something to worry about Clair. I hope they all are okay when the time comes. Also keep in mind hospitals can work wonders in the NICUs these days. You would be surprised what they are able to do with at risk babies now.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Laurie

My face itches.  :(   day one in prep for electrolysis on the 18th, 20th, and 26th. That's right 3 one hour sessions in 8 days.  I hope my last estradiol increase does not make it hurt more like the last increase did.  I am not looking forward to it. I also have other appointments elsewhere, first voice on the 27th and  another therapy session on the 28th too.

With so many appointments it is almost a uggh plan.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Jessica

I bumped my freshly budded boob on a door jamb.  I yelped, then laughed.  I had been warned.
Yow, Jessica 🙆

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Jessica on September 16, 2017, 12:55:28 AM
I bumped my freshly budded boob on a door jamb.  I yelped, then laughed.  I had been warned.
Yow, Jessica [emoji134]

Yup, with ya there, Jessica. I got down on the floor to pull Rosie the Roomba out from under a table yesterday (she's not as smart as the Jetson's Rosie), and rolled over onto my chest. Yow, indeed! Shoulda known better. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Though, if cross-posting were allowed, this could also be put under the "What made you happy today" topic.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

steph2.0

Yow, Jessica [emoji134]

Yup, with ya there, Jessica. I got down on the floor to pull Rosie the Roomba out from under a table yesterday (she's not as smart as the Jetson's Rosie), and rolled over onto my chest. Yow, indeed! Shoulda known better. 🤦🏼‍♀️

Though, if cross-posting were allowed, this could also be put under the "What made you happy today" topic.

Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

V M

Yow, Jessica 🙆

Ah yes, nearly gave a deliver man a coronary when I swung the door open a few years ago  :o  What can I say? I was exited about the package arriving

Must make way for new clearances  :icon_chick:
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Thessa

Since Friday I had a total of 14 hours of electrolysis. Especially today it did hurt a lot. Not looking forward for the next session planned in two weeks.

I'm asking myself why is there no other option, so many people want to get rid of hair all over their body and still no quicker option...
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Thessa on September 17, 2017, 09:43:40 AM
Since Friday I had a total of 14 hours of electrolysis. Especially today it did hurt a lot. Not looking forward for the next session planned in two weeks.

I'm asking myself why is there no other option, so many people want to get rid of hair all over their body and still no quicker option...
Nanomachines, tailored viruses? Any possibility I can think of requires tech we don't quite have yet. It would be really great if HRT could reprogram facial hair the way it does body hair, but no dice. I find this sadly humorous since one of my Endo team seems to think that it does. Well, it does but not as much as she expects.

:

Think outside the voice box!

•  

Charlie Nicki

I had too much to drink last Saturday and got into a big fight with my ex. I said horrible things and ended up crying: Needless to say I was super depressed on Sunday and still am today. I just hate to lose control like that, and alcohol makes things worse.
  •  

Artesia

Got word on my sister and her twins.  She has preeclampsia.  She has now been confined to the hospital until they are born.

Luckily her job, and the hospital, will allow her to work from her room.  Lucky for her, her work is all digital.

But now, I won't get to see her before the boys are born. :icon_cry2:
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

Thessa

Quote from: Dee Marshall on September 17, 2017, 11:06:22 AM
Nanomachines, tailored viruses? Any possibility I can think of requires tech we don't quite have yet. It would be really great if HRT could reprogram facial hair the way it does body hair, but no dice. I find this sadly humorous since one of my Endo team seems to think that it does. Well, it does but not as much as she expects

Yes, something like this, gene therapy.
I would be an improvement to kill at least all the hairs that are zapped 100% not only the hairs in the right grow cycle.

Something quicker, inject, next hair, inject, next hair and so on... *just dreaming*
  •  

Thessa

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on September 18, 2017, 02:39:00 PM
I had too much to drink last Saturday and got into a big fight with my ex. I said horrible things and ended up crying: Needless to say I was super depressed on Sunday and still am today. I just hate to lose control like that, and alcohol makes things worse.
I don't speak to my EX at all because I know it would go that way without a drop of alcohol. Since I lost any respect for her I just try to be as low contact as possible and only in written form.
  •  

Bari Jo

This happened over the weekend, and I've told a couple people already.  I was at my electroligist having a good session, lots of banter.  My electroligist made the comment of "there's nothing sexier than a girl with a brain" directing this to me.  I totally took it the wrong way and had to fight back tears.  It was like the comment "she's got a great personality"  meaning not pretty, but has something to make up for it.  I still feel sad over it, even though I know she didn't mean it that way.  In my mind I immediately went to, I'll never be pretty and I'll never find anyone to accept me.  I had to ask her to stop and we talked about something else during the session.
you know how far the universe extends outward? i think i go inside just as deep.

10/11/18 - out to the whole world.  100% friends and family support.
11/6/17 - came out to sister, best day of my life
9/5/17 - formal diagnosis and stopping DIY in favor if prescribed HRT
6/18/17 - decided to stop fighting the trans beast, back on DIY.
Too many ups and downs, DIY, purges of self inbetween dates.
Age 10 - suppression and denial began
Age 8 - knew I was different
  •  

maksim

My dad's always giving me a hard time about having all these girly interests if I'm going to transition, but I really couldn't care less. My interests are my interests. My favorite color is pink, I love stuffed animals and squishies and porcelain dolls, and I wear animal slippers around the house; it doesn't change my gender identity.

•  

Elis

Quote from: maksim on September 21, 2017, 12:30:23 PM
My dad's always giving me a hard time about having all these girly interests if I'm going to transition, but I really couldn't care less. My interests are my interests. My favorite color is pink, I love stuffed animals and squishies and porcelain dolls, and I wear animal slippers around the house; it doesn't change my gender identity.

Great to hear you're now more confident within your gender identity;  having read your earlier posts.
I'm a very fem trans man as well who has an ftm friend who is also very fem and cos plays as female manga characters. He's very good at it.

Feminine male solidarity  ;D
They/them pronouns preferred.

•