Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

I keep having these flashes, as if they're memories, of (what has to be) me slouched over bawling my eyes out. It's like someone inside of me is trapped and it's sad :( I never had this happen in my life..
  •  

Faith

Quote from: dist123 on November 11, 2017, 06:03:51 AM
I keep having these flashes, as if they're memories, of (what has to be) me slouched over bawling my eyes out. It's like someone inside of me is trapped and it's sad :( I never had this happen in my life..

I'm so sorry for you that you feel that. I know exactly what you're talking about though :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

amberwaves

Wondering if I'll ever intrinsically see myself as the woman everyone else seems to accept me as.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

V M

A friend of mine said he would take me to the store today but then changed his mind and decided to go spend the night at his parents  ::)  Too bad because I was actually starting to like him

The way I was raised, if you gave your word you kept it

Oh well I guess, luckily another one of my neighbors who understands my physical limitations stepped up and gave me a ride so it all worked out okay

Just feeling a bit off by the friend who let me down

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: amberwaves on November 11, 2017, 07:12:47 PM
Wondering if I'll ever intrinsically see myself as the woman everyone else seems to accept me as.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
I wondered that, too. Eventually, I started to.

:

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!

Think outside the voice box!

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Sno

My homework from my therapy, which is a thought catalog of things that make me anxious, which in itself makes me anxious...

Rowan
  •  

Meghan

Quote from: Sno on November 12, 2017, 04:14:27 AM
My homework from my therapy, which is a thought catalog of things that make me anxious, which in itself makes me anxious...

Rowan
Only after two sessions my Therapist diagnose me as Transgender, because whenever I talk about Transgender or wearing woman clothes I seem at ease and happy. She also said since I been suppress my Transgender for so long make me so miserable all the time.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

mac1

Seeing that thing between my legs - Wrong one.
?
  •  

EvaMarie

Eating disorder... I just see a fat disgusting man when I look at myself. I haven't eaten since Sunday afternoon...Probably wont be able to eat tomorrow either.
  •  

Faith

last night ... went for the nightly walk with the wife. I wore comfy tights and shorts (it's getting colder) and shoes. Pink/purplish low-rise socks to go with the shoes. All good, felt great.  She was texting her sister and shot her a picture of me from the waist down. Plus side, they both thought it looked great (and sis-in-law didn't know it was me) But, she also took some full body pics.

yuch comes to mind. I looked horribly bad. I deleted what I could before she took the phone away from me. I was depressed the rest of the evening. Sure, I still have 100% man shape, no question, so expectations should be low. Doesn't matter, I hated it. Just typing this makes it all come back .. :(
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Gertrude

My older daughters not getting along

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Sinead

I phoned a transgender helpline this evening, to get some direction, to know what to do next (I'm 90% sure I'm trans, but want to be 100% sure before coming out/living female). I was first told that people who are transgender begin to think they are from a younger age, then when I explained my situation fully, I sound transgender and that I should come out to my mom and tell my workplace (both of which I'm not even going to consider until I am 100% sure).

So I'm even more confused now, and a little insulted, I've never had my 'transness' questioned... I really need some therapy
  •  

Megan.

Which helpline was this?  it sounds like some very oversimplified or ill-informed advice to hand out after a single phone call.

Sent from my MI 5s using Tapatalk

•  

Megan.

For me it was about building confidence,  though you can never be 100% sure.

One thing you could try is a weekend away. I did this to have a longer period presenting as Megan. I had a weekend city break in Manchester (where I know no one). I then went on a three night residential Mindfulness retreat with 12 other women to really feel that dynamic.

Both of these help me decide that full-time was going to be right for me.

•  

big kim

I'm one of 3 survivors from my old crew of 7. 2 to cancer, 1 O/D, 1 killed in a deal gone bad
  •  

Meghan

Quote from: Megan. on November 15, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

One thing you could try is a weekend away. I did this to have a longer period presenting as Megan. I had a weekend city break in Manchester (where I know no one). I then went on a three night residential Mindfulness retreat with 12 other women to really feel that dynamic.

I was sure about my transgender until I talk to my Therapist and sure enough I am a transgender. She said when ever I talk about Transgender or wearing woman clothes I look happy to talk about it. So since this is who I am I should do something so I can be happy, otherwise I will miserable for the rest of my life. That why I made the decision to transition without any regret at all.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Meghan Pham: MtF Transgender, Transsexual, Transwoman, social justice, Caregivers, Certified Nurse Assistant
  •  

Sinead

Quote from: Megan. on November 15, 2017, 05:13:58 PM
Which helpline was this?  it sounds like some very oversimplified or ill-informed advice to hand out after a single phone call.

It was called Transfigurations, Devon based. You look absolutely stunning by the way Megan :)

Quote from: Megan. on November 15, 2017, 05:18:38 PM

You might be onto something there Megan, a weekend away being completely en femme really excites me, I think I'd survive, as long as I didn't have to speak, ha
  •  

sarah1972

Usually around this time of the year I spent hours outside to decorate my house for christmas. Yeah, I am one of those. With music and over 50,000 blinking lights.
This year I just cannot find the time.
So I told my audience we will take a break this year, It was so difficult to do since I know how much they all love the show, we literally have several 1000 people come by every year.

Was a really sad moment when I hit the "post" button.

•  

Megan.

All those lucky people you've brought magic to over the years. Now it's someone elses turn to carry the load,  you've certainly earned a break! X

•  

V M

Woke up around 2 AM with a bad tummy, not sure what time I finally got back to bed but slept most of the day away

Now I'm just moping about feeling like warmed over death  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •