Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Faith on January 05, 2018, 07:33:27 AM
this is a bit odd. I am not really unhappy today. I've been feeling pretty good. The odd thought keep popping in though, spoils the mood for a bit, then it moves on. So it doesn't ruin my mood, it just interrupts it.

the thought? Sadly it the thought that I am pretending, faking my way though. That I'm just a guy that wants an excuse to wear/do girly things so I'm convincing myself that there's more to it. When the thought hits, I don't feel like a girl at all. I feel like a poser, lying to myself and to the people that I care about.

Then the thought flitters away and I'm back to being comfortable and upbeat.  weird.
I had that, eventually it ceased. I hope it does for you (and Roll).

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Sinead

Both of the football teams I support went out of the FA Cup this weekend, to teams in lower divisions. I went to the Aston Villa game yesterday to see us get knocked out by Peterborough, and Arsenal lost 4-2 to Nottingham Forest  :-\.
  •  

big kim

Could be worse Sinead I follow West Ham & Blackpool
  •  

Cassi

You don't have real football.  None of your players kneel to the flag or song :)
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I have a good friend who is one of those extremely rare truly good people.  Super supportive of my transition, let me crash at his place while I was down visiting doctors for FFS consults, has my girlfriend and I over for thanksgiving, and has been a great friend for about 20 years.

According to another friend of mine he was needing a bit of "distraction or cheering up" today.  I thought maybe this was due to he and his wife having a hard time with getting pregnant or something (she has PCOS).

Not even close.

Stage 4 colon cancer.  Tomorrow morning they're taking out a minimum of 4" of colon, probably his gall bladder, a pile of lymph nodes, and a chunk of liver where there appears to be a metastasis.  Then 6 months minimum of chemotherapy.  The poor guy isn't even 40. 
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

V M

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 07, 2018, 07:58:46 PM
I have a good friend who is one of those extremely rare truly good people.  Super supportive of my transition, let me crash at his place while I was down visiting doctors for FFS consults, has my girlfriend and I over for thanksgiving, and has been a great friend for about 20 years.

According to another friend of mine he was needing a bit of "distraction or cheering up" today.  I thought maybe this was due to he and his wife having a hard time with getting pregnant or something (she has PCOS).

Not even close.

Stage 4 colon cancer.  Tomorrow morning they're taking out a minimum of 4" of colon, probably his gall bladder, a pile of lymph nodes, and a chunk of liver where there appears to be a metastasis.  Then 6 months minimum of chemotherapy.  The poor guy isn't even 40.

My heart just sank  :'(   Be sure to let him know that people are thinking about him and hoping for him to pull through
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Laurie

Add me to that list of those rooting for him.  Tell him there is hope. I've had cancer 3 time now and have been told it is going to kill me in a few months twice. The next time probably will. The most recent was over 3 years ago. Don't lose hope.

Hugs,
   Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Dee Marshall

Randi texted me that she lost her pocketbook with her credit and debit cards and $200 in cash. She's in Florida with our son and isn't due back here until next weekend. Hopefully a) the pocketbook turns up mostly intact, b) her friend who she's visiting this weekend can float her a loan, or c) our son can. If none of.that pans out I'll have to try to get money to her tomorrow after I get paid. That .may mean that the electric bill doesn't get paid and potentially gets turned off.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

jaybutterfly

I have the flu and an ear infection, so I can neither sleep nor stand up well.

Also wanting payday so I can send off for virtual ffs
  •  

Elis

Bleeding. I'm so tempted just to rip those bits out of my body. I bloke down in tears earlier
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

big kim

Really creepy sinister guy trying to chat me up in supermarket. If I'm not  posting I'll be hanging from a meathook in a lock up!
  •  

Cassi

Would send Seal Team XI to rescue you but you removed your chip and we don't have a clue as to where you are?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

big kim

LOL, I'll probably still be in Blackpool, they tend to strike near to where they live!
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: big kim on January 08, 2018, 02:09:17 PM
Really creepy sinister guy trying to chat me up in supermarket. If I'm not  posting I'll be hanging from a meathook in a lock up!

Maybe a scout for the English cricket team?

Run away!!
  •  

big kim

I was allowed to bowl underarm at school! I found cricket as much fun as a visit to the dentist
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: big kim on January 08, 2018, 03:59:47 PM
I was allowed to bowl underarm at school! I found cricket as much fun as a visit to the dentist

Same here, my idea of sports was to find a place to hide and still is.
  •  

Christy Lee

Feeling alone, and lonely today pretty depressed in general TBH

The thought of always being alone feels pretty real to me
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

V M

Quote from: Christy Lee on January 09, 2018, 04:34:50 AM
Feeling alone, and lonely today pretty depressed in general TBH

The thought of always being alone feels pretty real to me

Hi Christy, I feel you there

I often feel rather lonely and depressed

But hey, open your eyes and look around you

You are not alone, you have a whole world of friends right at your fingertips

Just start talking to folks, you can talk to me if you like

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Christy Lee

Quote from: V M on January 09, 2018, 08:43:29 PM
Hi Christy, I feel you there

I often feel rather lonely and depressed

But hey, open your eyes and look around you

You are not alone, you have a whole world of friends right at your fingertips

Just start talking to folks, you can talk to me if you like

Hugs

Thank you, im feeling abit better,  still kinda feel that, just less insecure about it as i was when i posted ^^ have been  overthinking things

Thanks for the kind words :) hugs
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

brandyvgs

basically being called an idiot today with a project I spent time on doing, which is making me wanting to give up that project all together.
Started HRT 01/06/2017  ;D
Became Self Aware: in 2011, started Therapy in July of 2012.
Twitch Affiliate / Transmission Gaming supporter.
  •