Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cassi

What made me unhappy was that a little while ago I had this terrible feeling like "What are you doing, you can't keep this up" and this is probably the 2 or 3rd time it has happened.  I think part is that I feel nothing is happening on the HRT and I'm being foolish.

But within 20-30 minutes I have completely forgotten the episode. 

The funny thing is that I go look into the mirror and think I see myself more female.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Quote from: Cali on January 16, 2018, 03:49:04 PM
What made me unhappy was that a little while ago I had this terrible feeling like "What are you doing, you can't keep this up" and this is probably the 2 or 3rd time it has happened.  I think part is that I feel nothing is happening on the HRT and I'm being foolish.

But within 20-30 minutes I have completely forgotten the episode. 

The funny thing is that I go look into the mirror and think I see myself more female.

I do that a lot too. I get a random doubt, freak out over it for a second, then it all goes away and I wonder why I had the doubt.

~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Roll on January 16, 2018, 03:53:11 PM
I do that a lot too. I get a random doubt, freak out over it for a second, then it all goes away and I wonder why I had the doubt.

Thank you El, I'm sorry that you have these experiences too but also grateful that it's not just me.  While I've been on the HRT about 1/3 of what you've been on them, I feel that when things do start to change I'll have less of those, for lack of a better word, attacks. 

Then maybe this all is just a part of the process that happens before changes begin????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

I think a lot of folks go through the doubt process to some degree, I know I did and sometimes still do

Bear in mind that it takes at the least about a month before the HRT begins to really take effect

Everyone progresses differently so mostly it's all about patience

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 16, 2018, 05:04:25 PM
I think a lot of folks go through the doubt process to some degree, I know I did and sometimes still do

Bear in mind that it takes at the least about a month before the HRT begins to really take effect

Everyone progresses differently so mostly it's all about patience

Patience?  If I had patients I'd be a doctor!!!!!

Just a little of my warped humor - thank you VM!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Maddie86

My dad cost me money today.

I work construction for the time being, I plan on getting out soon but I wanted to work another month or two before quitting so I can save up some good money. For the last 2 weeks I've been working with my dad at a school. Yesterday we got sent home after an hour and a half. It was -7 degrees and we were supposed to start working out on a roof but we didn't have enough materials for what we needed and also the forklift kept shutting off.

So last night my dad called me and said that he didn't hear anything from anyone about going in for today. I asked if he called and he said no and that the other 2 guys are the bosses and it's their job to call him and let us know if we were working or not today, so he said that he assumed that we weren't working. still, I told him that I really don't want to miss out on earning anymore money for the week so I told him to call and it sounded like he was going to. he calls me up at 5am today and told me to go back to bed because we weren't working. I thought nothing of it and tried to go back to sleep. then he texts me 3 hours later saying that he got a call from our boss at 7:30 because he wanted to know where we were. WE WERE SUPPOSED TO WORK TODAY!!! I asked if our boss wanted us to still go in but I guess he didn't want us too. great.

This really pisses me off, I'm trying to save up money for an apartment, I could have earned $192 today before deductions, but no, my dad had to be a stubborn brat about things. This company isn't managed very well and honestly I think my dad was trying to make a point, I think he wanted to make our bosses look bad, but I think really it just made him look bad and it hurt me financially. I don't actually have my one boss's phone #, I plan on getting it tomorrow and if I ever have any questions I'm not even going to bother with my dad.
  •  

Geeker

Maddie, that's a darn good reason to be unhappy.
I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.
  •  

V M

Yesterday actually, went in to pick up my new glasses only to be told that they weren't in actually in yet  :P  Hopefully they'll be in soon, it's been a drag to be running around half deaf and blind all week
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 17, 2018, 07:07:27 AM
Yesterday actually, went in to pick up my new glasses only to be told that they weren't in actually in yet  :P  Hopefully they'll be in soon, it's been a drag to be running around half deaf and blind all week

If you go mute, you'll have to change your avatar to those three monkeys :(
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

I thought you were one of the monkeys LOL

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on January 17, 2018, 05:15:44 PM
I thought you were one of the monkeys LOL

Now great!  Everyone knows I am one of your flying monkeys!!!!!

:icon_tetter: :icon_tetter: :icon_tetter: :icon_tetter: :icon_suspicious: :icon_suspicious: :icon_suspicious:
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

jaybutterfly

struggled to sleep last night due to and epic blister I have on my foot that popped. Slept in late and missed all the morning.
  •  

Artesia

It was yesterday, but....
I got called in to talk to the executive director.  I got the "we're trying to help you succeed" speech.  The one that is given right before they let you go.  I told them that I actually needed to know they're policies and procedures, because no one ever showed them or taught them to me.  They asked why I wasn't turning in a daily QA form.  I told them flat out that no one ever showed me their forms, and further told them that I still haven't received training on their phone system yet.  I haven't even been with this company 2 weeks, and the expect me to know ALL of their systems without having been shown their systems.  Now I know why I'm the fourth dietary manager in a year!

I'm looking for a new job, I'll probably get fired by this time next week. 
All the worlds a joke, and the people, merely punchlines

September 13, 2016 HRT start date
  •  

King Malachite

Didn't have work due to the snow, so that means less money in my paycheck tomorrow.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Roll

I can't seem to get ahold of any laser places after the first one that is probably a logistical no go. They just collectively don't pick up their phones.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

amberwaves

My lack of time management and other people constantly being obtuse and in the way.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Colleen_definitely

It has been two months since I had my psych eval done for surgery letters and I still haven't gotten my follow up appointment with the shrink or a letter, nor will the guy answer emails.  Unhappy doesn't even begin to cover this.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Laurie

Yes Colleen that would make one more than just unhappy. Anger comes to mind but expressing it to someone you need something from before you get it could be unwise. I have a shoulder you can cry on if that helps.

Hugs,
  Laurie
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Geeker

I got yelled at by a co-worker that has the exact same position as I do (dock assistant, i.e. low level supervisor), for doing exactly what I was supposed to be doing and not helping him, all because he dislikes the fact that I'm younger and slightly less experienced than him and have the same amount of authority. He then sicked our boss on me for walking away instead of decking him. After explaining exactly what happen to our supervisor, he essentially told me to coddle the guy and try to be more diplomatic in the future. Irony is, he praised me for walking away and not laying the guy out in the same breath!

This isn't the first time something like this has occurred. He tends to get all sorts of special treatment because he is friends with the V.P. of operations. He has done many things that would have gotten any one else fired (causing structural damage to the building and driving a fork lift off a dock more than once just to name a couple), but, he's buddies with the ops. V.P. so... yeah.

I don't tend to be a violent person, in fact I tend to be a bit of a doormat, but he happened to stumble across one of the few things that will set me off.
I'm not out, I'm not on E, unless things change I doubt I ever will be.
  •  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on January 18, 2018, 08:09:56 PM
It has been two months since I had my psych eval done for surgery letters and I still haven't gotten my follow up appointment with the shrink or a letter, nor will the guy answer emails.  Unhappy doesn't even begin to cover this.

I would be nearly apoplectic with rage, I think. I'm sorry this is happening. Keep contacting him, put some pressure, but politely. Like Laurie said, if you upset him he may shut you out even more (which is INCREDIBLY unprofessional.....).
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•