Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: V M on February 11, 2018, 03:15:52 PM
Suicidal ideation gnawing at my mind

Please don't do anything like that if you want to talk to some one I am free to talk Just please dont do anything bad please I will give you my number if you want
  •  

V M

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 11, 2018, 03:43:08 PM
Please don't do anything like that if you want to talk to some one I am free to talk Just please dont do anything bad please I will give you my number if you want

Thank you, I'll probably be OK  :-\   It's just something that has plagued me for a long time
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: V M on February 11, 2018, 04:42:18 PM
Thank you, I'll probably be OK  :-\   It's just something that has plagued me for a long time

ok I wish you the best of thoughts, I am here if you need someone to talk to, just relax and think happy thoughts
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on February 11, 2018, 04:42:18 PM

V M,

Maybe today is a really stressful day for you and many, including me.  Envision a pleasant experience for you becoming a reality and not just a dream, and maybe that will help.

I am in a funk and am not thinking much about anything except perhaps getting some rest.  I did buy some food at the market but I just do not have any spark in me to cook or to eat.  No dinner tonight.  But I ate enough this weekend.

I am lackadaisical.  Maybe funkadaisical!

I really feel for women sharing concerns here who are going through a lot right now, from being laughed at, stared at, having relationship problems, work problems, their appearance concerns, having living arrangement issues, being zapped in the face with pain for hair removal, and so on.  Wow, that is a lot just in that short list.

Then it is encouraging to see some uplifting stories.  But the tough scenarios just claw at your heart... 

Tomorrow should be a far better day, I hope!   Always be thankful and grateful, and help someone, that helps me take the focus away from my periodic down self thinking.  But sometimes it is slow for me to respond to that even. 

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 11, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Mar car battery died and I can not fix it myself. I hate the way they built in the battery so you have to take off the passengers tire and wheel well to take the battery out and it is so cold out. I know it can be fix just was not happy

What a crappy design!  I hope the battery can be jump started easily at least even if its removal is ridiculously inconvenient to do.
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on February 11, 2018, 02:32:12 PM
Mar car battery died and I can not fix it myself. I hate the way they built in the battery so you have to take off the passengers tire and wheel well to take the battery out and it is so cold out. I know it can be fix just was not happy
My car is worse. You have to take the bumper and the driver's side fender off.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Dee Marshall on February 11, 2018, 05:22:17 PM
My car is worse. You have to take the bumper and the driver's side fender off.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

Ya that is worse I wish it was in the back seat or trunk like some other cars I don't know why they design them like this.   
Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 11, 2018, 05:14:17 PM

What a crappy design!  I hope the battery can be jump started easily at least even if its removal is ridiculously inconvenient to do.

Ya boosting it is usually easy just not accepting a charge or boost so I have to get it towed
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on February 11, 2018, 11:33:39 AM

Ah, I see that Countess Cassi gives some advice that does add up, making good sense.

Chrissy

Quote from: Cassi on February 11, 2018, 02:16:16 PM
Oh Chrissy Sweetie, You're making me blush  :icon_chick: :icon_peace:

Cassie,

Blush?  Oh, that is in the cosmetics aisle.  For a wonderfully healthy glow about you!   Ha.

Chrissy
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Sorry for this so I got CAA and called them up they cant replace the battery in my car or boost it so now I have to get it towed for sure now
  •  

Sarah_P

A guy that's been my friend for 18 years may soon no longer be my friend (if not already). I knew he was having issues with my transition, but I never realized just how bad it was. Any mention of my progress, good things happening, or bad things happening that are transition-related just seem to set him off. I mentioned while we were all together today getting 'sir'-d by a woman at work, and he said 'You can't force your beliefs on others people'. I said I just wanted some basic human decency & politeness, and he didn't think that was right... sigh.
He also made several comments that are fairly racist. I've been hoping that maybe he'll come around, but this I think was the final straw, and I'll probably have to cut ties with him.
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Sarah_P on February 11, 2018, 09:15:34 PM
A guy that's been my friend for 18 years may soon no longer be my friend (if not already). I knew he was having issues with my transition, but I never realized just how bad it was. Any mention of my progress, good things happening, or bad things happening that are transition-related just seem to set him off. I mentioned while we were all together today getting 'sir'-d by a woman at work, and he said 'You can't force your beliefs on others people'. I said I just wanted some basic human decency & politeness, and he didn't think that was right... sigh.
He also made several comments that are fairly racist. I've been hoping that maybe he'll come around, but this I think was the final straw, and I'll probably have to cut ties with him.

I am sorry for that Sarah that does suck, but if he is going to be negative than you are doing the right thing
  •  

Christy Lee

Feeling Miserable and also pretty frustrated with myself tonight
Whose that girll?
ITS CHRISTY

02/05/2018
Started Therapy
  •  

Shambles

Reciving a valantines card from my wife wih husband plastered all over it as "thats what you are" and "you havent changed yet"

I just want to scream, what so because i dont look like a girl im a man? I guess its all on appearances and it dont matter one bit whats in my head
- Jo / Joanna

Pre-HRT Trans-Fem
16th Nov 17 - Came out to myself
7th Jan 18 - Came out to wife
31st Jan 18 - Referred to GIC / might be seen in 2020
Oct 18 - Fully out at one job, part out at another
Nov 18 - Out to close family
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Had a couple of sad days, I was reminded of my ex's existence which triggers me, and also I was frustrated thinking about all things transition related I need to change and how slow everything moves.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Roll

Well, a few hours ago would have been the very existence of this holiday. But I'm kinda over that thanks to some encouragement. Instead, what made me really unhappy is when I walked downstairs and saw the ungodly amounts of fudge that I'm sure my step mother bought to hand out to everyone. I'm desperately trying to lose weight (gotta drop 30 pounds by July... for reasons... :D) and thousands of calories of fudge sitting around with my lack of self control when it comes to food is a very bad thing.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Faith

Quote from: Roll on February 14, 2018, 11:56:43 AM
Well, a few hours ago would have been the very existence of this holiday. But I'm kinda over that thanks to some encouragement. Instead, what made me really unhappy is when I walked downstairs and saw the ungodly amounts of fudge that I'm sure my step mother bought to hand out to everyone. I'm desperately trying to lose weight (gotta drop 30 pounds by July... for reasons... :D) and thousands of calories of fudge sitting around with my lack of self control when it comes to food is a very bad thing.

I had Christmas fudge given to me, happens every year, I took it to work to have it eaten and I would avoid it. Well, um, I ended up eating half of it at work .. plan fail :P
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Sarah_P

Quote from: Roll on February 14, 2018, 11:56:43 AM

In addition to left-over cheesecake, a coworker brought in doughnuts today. Plus there were left-over valentine's cookies from this morning's storytime. I don't even want to know how many calories I've had today....
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Michelle_P

It's Valentines Day, the anniversary of the clubbing and beheading of an Italian priest, which we somehow celebrate by exchanging paper heart cutouts with preprinted sentiments and equally cloying bad chocolate candies.

I'm trying to figure out how to spend my evening.  Alone in the apartment, or should I dress to the nines and go out for solo dining?
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

amberwaves

Got pulled over for speeding on my way to an appointment.  Got 2 tickets one for the speeding, the second for not having updated my license.  Damn near $300 between the both of them.  Then on the drive back from said appointment I finally succumbed to the illness running around my household.  Managed to only have to stop once to vomit on the side of the road.  Now I get to spend Valentine's very near the bathroom and continually arguing with my body about not wanting to use said bathroom.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk

•  

Laurel D

Quote from: Dee Marshall on January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM
I've been unhappy not just today, but pretty much the whole weekend. I AM SICK AND TIRED OF BEING THE GHOST OF MY WIFE'S HUSBAND! Ahem, sorry for the screaming. She loves me, and supports me, but she won't touch me or kiss me anymore. I love her, I don't want anyone else!... And it hurts me to see her cry because I'm not who she thought I was. I'm not looking for suggested solutions, just commiseration.

Even though the town has asked us to conserve water, I'm gonna go soak in a hot tub of bubbles.
I'm in a very similar situation. Me and my partner are still together. She is trying to support me. But the romantic part of relationship died 7 months ago. ( Mostly my fault. ).....I hope things will get better for you and your wife...... hugs !!!

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

•