Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sarah_P

Quote from: AnnMarie2017 on March 06, 2018, 12:40:58 AM
Peanut, every time.

I'm not knocking Plain. They're good, and I once ate some in desperation (no Peanut available). I don't look down on people who prefer them.

But I'm a Peanut girl. Oh, yum.  ;D

Good choice! Peanut is decidedly superior. You can also tell yourself that they're good for you, since the peanuts are a source of protein.  ;D
--Sarah P

There's a world out there, just waiting
If you only let go what's inside
Live every moment, give it your all, enjoy the ride
- Stan Bush, The Journey

•  

Roll

Peanut Butter > Peanut/Plain/Caramel/Pretzel/Etc.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

PollyQMcLovely

I found out today that the only person I've told didn't keep it a secret like I asked her to and when I came home I discovered that my roommate had poked around my room, even moving my bed to look behind it. I don't know for sure if the two are related but it doesn't seem too farfetched.

I feel bad only posting this today because I'm not contributing meaningfully to the forum. I do appreciate that I can come here and write down the above, it's as close as I get to confiding in a friend or what have you.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: PollyQMcLovely on March 06, 2018, 11:56:32 PM
I found out today that the only person I've told didn't keep it a secret like I asked her to and when I came home I discovered that my roommate had poked around my room, even moving my bed to look behind it. I don't know for sure if the two are related but it doesn't seem too farfetched.

I feel bad only posting this today because I'm not contributing meaningfully to the forum. I do appreciate that I can come here and write down the above, it's as close as I get to confiding in a friend or what have you.

Sorry about your privacy issue being dishonored.  And as far as I'm concerned helping each other here is key so feel safe.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Jessica

Quote from: PollyQMcLovely on March 06, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

I'm so sorry your trust was betrayed.  I would have a serious talk with your roommate about invasion of privacy.
I hope you feel that we at Susan's can be trusted.  You are wanted and needed here, even if you just read the experiences of others.  Join in when you feel you can.  Sometimes things just are overwhelming and all you feel you can do is listen.

Hugs, Jessica

"If you go out looking for friends, you are going to find they are very scarce.  If you go out to be a friend, you'll find them everywhere."

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well the guy I was talking to and was going to meet in a few weeks said he really wanted to meet me so since I was of this weekend I would pay for his bus ticket to come down today I was all excited and left work early took a shower went to go pick him up at the bus terminal and found out he stood me up I feel a little heart broken I thought we had so much in common and he was so happy to talk to me. Now I called him and his number is out of service. 
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 09, 2018, 10:07:47 PM
Well the guy I was talking to and was going to meet in a few weeks said he really wanted to meet me so since I was of this weekend I would pay for his bus ticket to come down today I was all excited and left work early took a shower went to go pick him up at the bus terminal and found out he stood me up I feel a little heart broken I thought we had so much in common and he was so happy to talk to me. Now I called him and his number is out of service.

And he cashed in the ticket?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Cassi on March 09, 2018, 10:12:49 PM
And he cashed in the ticket?

Yes he sent me a pic of him on a bus I think he is a scam artist
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 09, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

Sorry you had to experience this.  Sadly, before letting Cassi out I was on POF and every now and then I'd get some young woman trying to hook up with me.

Never fell for anything though.  It can be tough, and con artists know which buttons to push.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 09, 2018, 10:19:44 PM

@ natalie.ashlyne:  I am so very sorry that you got taken advantage of in that way.... there are many untrustworthy men and women creeps out there always eager to scam trusting souls like yourself.   I bet that you won't do that kind of thing again. I am certain that you are aware that it could have been worse.  I am very glad that you are OK.
....Please be more cautious in the future. 
hugs,
Danielle   .....   formerly Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

MollyPants

Work has been pretty tough recently. I'm leaving later this year to change careers but I've got another 5 months to go which just seems like forever.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: MollyPants on March 10, 2018, 01:24:39 AM
Work has been pretty tough recently. I'm leaving later this year to change careers but I've got another 5 months to go which just seems like forever.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

@ MollyPants:
  So sorry to read about your tough job situation recently...  for your own sanity it is good that you are planning to change careers later this year.... but for now, just be very glad that you have a job in these difficult economic times.
Wishing you the best,
Danielle   ... formerly Aspiringperson
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Cassi

Well, I'm unhappy because my almost newest best friend, Appy, disappeared and was apparently kidnapped by pod people and I miss her!

In short!  Unhappy bout Appy!!!!!!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Gertrude

Quote from: Cassi on March 06, 2018, 12:22:36 AM
Plain or Peanut?
Peanut. It's a weak spot for me as are crunchy Cheetos. Haven't had them in over 8 months though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Gertrude on March 11, 2018, 08:35:09 AM
Peanut. It's a weak spot for me as are crunchy Cheetos. Haven't had them in over 8 months though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Been doing Blue Diamonds here, lol. 
Almonds, not LSD
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kylo

Well, my landlady's dead.

I disliked her, since she treated me much worse than any of the other tenants, but I didn't particularly want to read that she'd died this morning. Funeral's tomorrow. Doubt I would be welcome showing my face there anyway, but I might pass by. Death shouldn't fail to make an impression and an improvement for the people left, whoever it is. Whenever it happens, it does make me think, and maybe something worthwhile comes out of that for me, I don't know.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

V M

I wish a couple of my creepy neighbors would fall over dead... I'd throw a party  :eusa_dance:

Speaking of creepy neighbors, this guy got all up yelling and calling me names, he told me I was an a-hole and so I said
"Thank you, I do my best"
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 11, 2018, 02:40:29 PM
I wish a couple of my creepy neighbors would fall over dead... I'd throw a party  :eusa_dance:

Speaking of creepy neighbors, this guy got all up yelling and calling me names, he told me I was an a-hole and so I said
"Thank you, I do my best"

Was this the parcel steal'n guy?
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on March 11, 2018, 04:07:18 PM
Was this the parcel steal'n guy?

How did you guess? I'm wondering where I can buy a custom made voodoo doll that would actually work  8)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Allison S

Breathing

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•