Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Cassi on March 17, 2018, 04:23:13 AM
Sorry to hear but thank you for the explanation.
That's OK. I needed to get it out. It's hard being strong for my family when all I want to do is break dow.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

CallMeKatie

Losing the insole to my trainer actually seconds after taking it out of my boots and it complely vanishing then stubbing my toes on my exercise bike so hard that the nails broke and are bleeding and then having my head phones get caught on my scarf and sent them flying out of my ears and down a drain on the street.

Grrr grrr grrr
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: CallMeKatie on March 17, 2018, 12:07:18 PM
Losing the insole to my trainer actually seconds after taking it out of my boots and it complely vanishing then stubbing my toes on my exercise bike so hard that the nails broke and are bleeding and then having my head phones get caught on my scarf and sent them flying out of my ears and down a drain on the street.

Grrr grrr grrr

Lock yourself in your closet immediately.  Do not go near water, electricity, tall buildings, short people.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dee Marshall on March 17, 2018, 06:52:54 AM
That's OK. I needed to get it out. It's hard being strong for my family when all I want to do is break dow.

Understandable
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Feeling insecure about my face so I wore a hoodie on the train the whole time, didn't sit across from a bunch of random people and hid myself by facing a smelly person. Oh well

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

CallMeKatie

Quote from: Allison S on March 17, 2018, 11:17:35 PM
Feeling insecure about my face so I wore a hooƱdie on the train the whole time, didn't sit across from a bunch of random people and hid myself by facing a smelly person. Oh well

Facing a smelly person hahaha. that's hilarious :)
  •  

KathyLauren

Flossing my teeth last night before bed and all of a sudden a crown on one of my molars fell out!  Now the root that is left is all sharp and jagged, and I have to work hard to keep from lacerating my tongue.  And, it being Sunday, I can't call the dentist until tomorrow morning.

I am sure the dentist will be happy to see me for real dentistry, rather than just pre-electrolysis pain control.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Faith

oo, owww

Vaseline works to stick that bugger back in place until you can see your dentist .. unless you swallowed it   :icon_blah:
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Faith on March 18, 2018, 07:12:55 AM
oo, owww

Vaseline works to stick that bugger back in place until you can see your dentist .. unless you swallowed it   :icon_blah:
I think if I did that, I'd be in fear of actually swallowing it.  I think I'm better off with the jagged edges.
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Kylo

I want to take the dressings off, but I can't.

I WANT TO TAKE THE DRESSINGS OFF, BUT I CAN'T
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

CallMeKatie

That when I post the same post on online sites with one sating I am transgender and one not saying my gender, that people,  based on my photos, are much more positive whenthey think I am genetically female
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: CallMeKatie on March 18, 2018, 08:51:38 AM
That when I post the same post on online sites with one sating I am transgender and one not saying my gender, that people,  based on my photos, are much more positive whenthey think I am genetically female

Well, probably because your audience isn't trans. 
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Feeling lonely today and I don't know if I'm ready to meet people yet..

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Dee Marshall

Today I realized that my marriage is really over. It has been for some time. And our lease is up at the end of the month and we haven't been offered another.

Consequently, when we next move I suspect we won't be going to the same place. She pays more than half of our expenses and I can't accept that if there's no "us".

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Dee Marshall on March 18, 2018, 06:06:58 PM
Today I realized that my marriage is really over. It has been for some time. And our lease is up at the end of the month and we haven't been offered another.

Consequently, when we next move I suspect we won't be going to the same place. She pays more than half of our expenses and I can't accept that if there's no "us".

My second wife and I didn't even share the same bedroom for about a year before the marriage ended.  Sadly, there wasn't no 50/50 and in her head she planned to take what little I had. 

It can be rough but time heals (almost all) wounds.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

CallMeKatie

Because my mind destroys my mood for no reason at random moments, today I make me happy by existing
  •  

Cassi

I'm happy because I have acknowledged my first real person Super Hero!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Kylo

So some dipstick has sent a package I mailed to Italy to the USA for some reason, tracked and everything. To be fair this is the first time it's ever happened in all my trading years... but it's a head-scratcher all right.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

Allison S

My feelings for my roommate are growing.. I may be moving soon though. I don't think we'll see each other again.

•  

V M

Stupid me put the last plate of an expensive plate set in the oven to heat some food and it cracked  :(

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •