Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jaybutterfly

Realizing I have absolutely crippling anxiety to the point I cant go to places like my kickboxing or judo club without hyperventilating and panicking.

I've called the doctors, they will most likely tell me to go back on meds or into CBT. If it helps take the edge off while I wait on the services I dont mind.
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 23, 2018, 02:02:31 AM
Stupid me put the last plate of an expensive plate set in the oven to heat some food and it cracked  :(

Alas, Sweet VM!  It was the Universe telling you to obtain a new set!
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Sinead

My dysphoria's hitting me really hard, out of nowhere. I've been in a decent mood this week, but my mood has completely gone
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Sinead on March 23, 2018, 12:22:49 PM
My dysphoria's hitting me really hard, out of nowhere. I've been in a decent mood this week, but my mood has completely gone

And this too shall pass..............................................
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Seeing a male in the mirror and not wanting to go outside at all..

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Cassi

Sometimes a guy, sometimes not.........................................

Then I start thinking even more deeper like:

If I'm seeing someone who's not a guy, what are others' seeing?
Aside from daughter and her friend I ask dare not.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurel D

Sometimes I do things that cause me to question my intelligence, like coming to Seattle today. I didn't think about the protest that's going on today. Everything is late and traffic is a mess. I'm not going to make it to where I'm going....oh well...:)

Sent from my LG-TP450 using Tapatalk

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Cassi on March 23, 2018, 03:20:25 PM
Sometimes a guy, sometimes not.........................................

Then I start thinking even more deeper like:

If I'm seeing someone who's not a guy, what are others' seeing?
Aside from daughter and her friend I ask dare not.

What do they say?

Quote from: Laurel D on March 24, 2018, 02:36:53 PM
Sometimes I do things that cause me to question my intelligence, like coming to Seattle today. I didn't think about the protest that's going on today. Everything is late and traffic is a mess. I'm not going to make it to where I'm going....oh well...:)

Happens to me all the time!! Crazy how much I relate to this

Well today I got sir'ed (he saw me a few weeks ago and found out my name by being nosy and reading my paper) and called he multiple times (by same cashier who just seemed to be over it). It sucks I was on a good streak where no one misgendered me before today.

•  

Cassi

Quote from: Allison S on March 24, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

What do they say?

LOL, I should have known you'd ask.

Well, my daughter's friend says that I appear more feminine and happier.  Daughter, especially when the Twin Sisters are brought up will start talking to me like I'm her mom.  For example, it was quite chilly the other day and my twins were perky as all get-out.  Daughter says, don't you just love it when they get so perky.

It was a first for me.  She'll acknowledge my femininity sometimes when she's not too rushed, lol.

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurel D

Quote from: Allison S on March 24, 2018, 03:23:27 PM

Well today I got sir'ed (he saw me a few weeks ago and found out my name by being nosy and reading my paper) and called he multiple times (by same cashier who just seemed to be over it). It sucks I was on a good streak where no one misgendered me before today.

I got called a dude by a random guy that was talking to me. I still I get misgendered a lot. I know I don't pass, so usually it doesn't bother a lot. ( Ok maybe a little, but I am realistic about how I look.). It bothers me a lot less at work, because of my uniform. ( Even though I always wear makeup and lipstick.)

But this time it bothered me more, because it was my day off and I was in my regular clothes . But I shurrged it off. I'm not were I want to be yet. I will get there one day.

•  

Rumples

My eldest being ill this afternoon.

Their speech and understanding is a bit behind, so they were just curled up next to me sobbing, trying to explain what hurt, but not understanding why.

Did what any parent would do: sofa, huge duvet, some My Little Pony on in the background. Was snoring in no time.
Turn to page 137:
You enter the room, Rumples slowly turns to face you, tilts her head and let's out a slight smirk. Everything you were, are, and ever will be disintegrates into absolute nothingness.
Your adventure ends here.
  •  

meatwagon

everything.  just everything.  I'm so sick of every aspect of my life right now, I don't even know if it's worth it to keep going.
  •  

Laurel D

Quote from: meatwagon on March 24, 2018, 04:40:46 PM
everything.  just everything.  I'm so sick of every aspect of my life right now, I don't even know if it's worth it to keep going.
I'm sorry your feeling that way right now. And I know I have no idea what you going through. But no matter how bad this moment is. It's not forever. Life never stays bad forever. Believe me, I go through feelings quite often.

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Cassi on March 24, 2018, 03:29:17 PM
LOL, I should have known you'd ask.

Well, my daughter's friend says that I appear more feminine and happier.  Daughter, especially when the Twin Sisters are brought up will start talking to me like I'm her mom.  For example, it was quite chilly the other day and my twins were perky as all get-out.  Daughter says, don't you just love it when they get so perky.

It was a first for me.  She'll acknowledge my femininity sometimes when she's not too rushed, lol.

Lol! That's hrt they're always perky aren't they?!

Quote from: Laurel D on March 24, 2018, 03:50:32 PM

I got called a dude by a random guy that was talking to me. I still I get misgendered a lot. I know I don't pass, so usually it doesn't bother a lot. ( Ok maybe a little, but I am realistic about how I look.). It bothers me a lot less at work, because of my uniform. ( Even though I always wear makeup and lipstick.)

But this time it bothered me more, because it was my day off and I was in my regular clothes . But I shurrged it off. I'm not were I want to be yet. I will get there one day.

Same for me but it really does bother me. I wanna shrug it off.. being misgendered is bringing my mood down. I can't tell anyone about it and it just makes for an uncomfortable situation overall. I need to learn how to shake it off because this is not a way to live

•  

Laurel D

Quote from: Allison S on March 24, 2018, 04:52:29 PM

Same for me but it really does bother me. I wanna shrug it off.. being misgendered is bringing my mood down. I can't tell anyone about it and it just makes for an uncomfortable situation overall. I need to learn how to shake it off because this is not a way to live

I'm not going to lie, it's hard sometimes . My heart sinks a little bit and my confidence falls when I get misgendered. It immediately makes me uncomfortable.

•  

Allison S

Quote from: Laurel D on March 24, 2018, 05:01:57 PM

I'm not going to lie, it's hard sometimes . My heart sinks a little bit and my confidence falls when I get misgendered. It immediately makes me uncomfortable.

I honestly feel like I need to keep moving because of this. I know it sounds crazy but for my sanity. I can't keep seeing the same people while I'm changing. Not only my roommates but the neighborhood I'm in. I keep seeing the same people since I don't really venture out.

•  

meatwagon

Quote from: Laurel D on March 24, 2018, 04:48:03 PM
I'm sorry your feeling that way right now. And I know I have no idea what you going through. But no matter how bad this moment is. It's not forever. Life never stays bad forever. Believe me, I go through feelings quite often.

I appreciate it.  sometimes it just gets really hard to look ahead when nothing ever seems to change..
  •  

V M

Feeling like warmed over death and pretending everything's okay
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 24, 2018, 09:29:25 PM
Feeling like warmed over death and pretending everything's okay

Interesting twist.  So, why pretend, let it out, spill the beans, cough it off, enlighten, etc.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Laurel D

Quote from: meatwagon on March 24, 2018, 05:26:56 PM
I appreciate it.  sometimes it just gets really hard to look ahead when nothing ever seems to change..
What I keep saying to myself, is keep moving forward. Even if all I see ahead is darkness. The light is there. Even if it can't be seen yet, because it's too far away.

•