News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

V M

Quote from: Cassi on March 24, 2018, 10:00:17 PM
Interesting twist.  So, why pretend, let it out, spill the beans, cough it off, enlighten, etc.

Just old injuries and bad habits taking their revenge upon me and kickin' my butt real good
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 24, 2018, 11:21:35 PM
Just old injuries and bad habits taking their revenge upon me and kickin' my butt real good

I know how old injuries can mess ya up, especially with weather changes.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

My roommate looked at me and then quickly b lined to his room and closed the door just now. Wow.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

November Fox

I'm tired.

Tired of dysphoria and tired of being tired.
Tired that I self-sabotage all the time and ultimately create all this drama that makes me very unhappy. Tired of not knowing how I can stop creating drama. And somehow tolerate dysphoria without completely invalidating myself.

Urgh...
  •  

Cassi

Darn Spiro and dehydration.  Been drinking Arrowhead water the past few days like I'm in Hell.  Water is okay except that I think it's accounting for my not losing any weight, 1 gallon water - 10 pounds.

Anyway, had three different dreams last night and because I woke up having to tinkle none of them finished and left me hanging.  Where the hell is the Sandman when you want a refund???????
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Continued stomach issues  :P  Yeah, literal belly aching LOL

Didn't sleep well last night so I took a long nap this afternoon, woke up but didn't want to get out of my warm bed - But then the suicidal ideation started up so I decided I should probably get up and feed the animal and find something to take my mind off things

Then my hip and knee did their funny little thing and in an effort to catch my balance I knocked a few things over -  Nothing was damaged but it sure made a loud crash

Then of course some of my jerky neighbors continue to act like immature junior high school jerks  ::)  *Sigh*
A babysitter's work is never over   
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: V M on March 25, 2018, 11:10:58 PM
Continued stomach issues  :P  Yeah, literal belly aching LOL

Didn't sleep well last night so I took a long nap this afternoon, woke up but didn't want to get out of my warm bed - But then the suicidal ideation started up so I decided I should probably get up and feed the animal and find something to take my mind off things

Then my hip and knee did their funny little thing and in an effort to catch my balance I knocked a few things over -  Nothing was damaged but it sure made a loud crash

Then of course some of my jerky neighbors continue to act like immature junior high school jerks  ::)  *Sigh*
A babysitter's work is never over   

Hope tummy aches go away and neighbors grow up.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Quote from: Cassi on March 26, 2018, 12:17:42 AM
Hope tummy aches go away and neighbors grow up.

Thank you

Almost forgot, one of my sisters has been trying to start stuff with me so now there's family issues flaring up as well

No small wonder I'm a mess

- V M
  •  

big kim

Body clock out of sync because the clocks went forward. Takes me a week to come round to it. Also got to reset the clock on my bike, it's a PITA to do
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: big kim on March 26, 2018, 01:25:20 AM
Body clock out of sync because the clocks went forward. Takes me a week to come round to it. Also got to reset the clock on my bike, it's a PITA to do

Wow, those time thieves get around.  They hit us here in Las Vegas a couple of weeks ago.  Time I will never get back.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Gertrude

Getting a warning/sanction for speaking factually. People are doomed if the truth becomes a problem, and this community is no different. Just saying. I'd use more direct language, but I'd get kicked out of here. Some people are idiots, some are ignorant, some win the lottery and get both. Whoever was "offended by my words, GTFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
  •  

Cassi

Quote from: Gertrude on March 26, 2018, 10:16:45 PM
Getting a warning/sanction for speaking factually. People are doomed if the truth becomes a problem, and this community is no different. Just saying. I'd use more direct language, but I'd get kicked out of here. Some people are idiots, some are ignorant, some win the lottery and get both. Whoever was "offended by my words, GTFU.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Hi Aunt Gertie!

I'm sorry you had a bad day and hope things mellow out for you.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

V M

Gnarly nightmares - Now I remember why I tend to avoid military and gun topics  :-\

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

I am so very sad today.  I just got a phone call today from a very best friend that disowned me when she discovered that I was transitioning.  I have not talked to her for over 3 years... but unfortunately the phone call was not about becoming friends again but rather another mutual past best friend that we both had... just died unexpectedly from sepsis caused by a serious wound that would not heal.   She wanted me to know even though both of them disowned me and have not spoken to me ... and she was wondering if I might travel down into the lower 48 to go to the funeral........   
It is so sad to hear this but more sad to realize the lost time with what were at one time two of my very best friends dating back to my high school and college days.
Danielle :'( :(
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Roll

I am just beyond frustrated with school. As great as transition is going lately, I have been going insane trying to deal with this insane nonsense they try to pass off as education. I'm basically doing an extraordinarily hard project all but solo in a class with a completely unforgiving professor, spending ungodly amounts of time on it alone even before the class proper and other courses. I don't have any free time to just relax, and it just isn't slowing down pace at all. Even the little stuff is beyond frustrating. Case in point, this little gem:
"Your writeup should be no more less than 200 words."
........... What the hell am I supposed to do with that? So yeah. Just want this to end, and I'm seriously considering just saying forget it and going all out to pretty myself up to find a rich husband.

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 27, 2018, 05:02:23 PM
It is so sad to hear this but more sad to realize the lost time with what were at one time two of my very best friends dating back to my high school and college days.
Danielle :'( :(

So sorry to hear that Danielle.  :-\
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Northern Star Girl

snipped: 
Quote from: Roll on March 27, 2018, 05:18:39 PM
So sorry to hear that Danielle.  :-\

@ Roll:  She asked if I was going back to my hometown to go to the funeral...  I told here that I could not. 
I have my own business as a CPA and here in the USA everyone knows it is tax season and I am slammed with clients that are filing late trying to get their tax returns sent in.

Anyway, there is another problem, going back home to many old friends, acquaintances and family... and others that have taken me off of their list.... I don't really want to go there.
Danielle

•  

Allison S

Sorry to hear Danielle it's really sad she died and you also weren't really on good terms. To just have people turn on you when transitioning is very painful.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on March 27, 2018, 05:45:38 PM
Sorry to hear Danielle it's really sad she died and you also weren't really on good terms. To just have people turn on you when transitioning is very painful.

Allison:  For sure.. people, good and best friends even ... and family too... can be very painful to deal with before, during and after transitioning.....  makes it very difficult, that is one of the reasons I am here and not there.  It is so sad for the specific reason that at one time she was my very best friend and buddy, we were inseparable.  The thing that I miss most is the lost time being around her and lost friendship we had.
Danielle

•  

Cassi

I'm so sorry to hear that you're dealing with this.  True friends are rare and some fair weather friends aren't worth the time.  As I have progressed with my HRT though compared to most of you, mine has been a drop in the bucket so to speak, I have been letting people and family know.  While it is not my intent to count how many I think it's about 20 thus far and only 1 negative (my brother) and maybe my 1st wife who I don't talk to directly.

And I think what motivates people, such as your friends who shunned you is confronting their own mortality?

Hugs

HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

Today at work I got in to 2 personal disagreements with 2 female coworkers who unfortunately I had dated/ fooled around with as a male one of them has been rude to me since we stopped and the other one I am trying to stay friends with as she has always been there for me and was/is my best friend I know we both still have feelings for each other but I know It will not go anywhere. I learned my lesson never ever date/fool around with people at work it may be fun at the time but will make your life a living hell if things go bad.
  •