Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dee Marshall

I haven't been able to take my estradiol for about a week which unfortunately, in my case, leads to depression, moodiness, and low grade headaches.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 27, 2018, 07:37:06 PM
Today at work I got in to 2 personal disagreements with 2 female coworkers who unfortunately I had dated/ fooled around with as a male one of them has been rude to me since we stopped and the other one I am trying to stay friends with as she has always been there for me and was/is my best friend I know we both still have feelings for each other but I know It will not go anywhere. I learned my lesson never ever date/fool around with people at work it may be fun at the time but will make your life a living hell if things go bad.

@ natalie.ashlyne:  Well, that is a twist on romantic office relationships....  those 2 female coworkers that you dated as a man, and now you are a woman....  perhaps they a upset that you left you manhood behind and became one of them....  they perhaps are somewhat worried that you will compete with them.
.... BUT, in a larger company you and your co-workers could have been fired for the dating affairs.  I saw that happen in a large company I was working for in the past.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on March 27, 2018, 07:37:06 PM
Today at work I got in to 2 personal disagreements with 2 female coworkers who unfortunately I had dated/ fooled around with as a male one of them has been rude to me since we stopped and the other one I am trying to stay friends with as she has always been there for me and was/is my best friend I know we both still have feelings for each other but I know It will not go anywhere. I learned my lesson never ever date/fool around with people at work it may be fun at the time but will make your life a living hell if things go bad.

Yikes!! That is messy
Hope things get better for you and I mean, finding a new job can sometimes be for the best

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 27, 2018, 09:29:43 PM
@ natalie.ashlyne:  Well, that is a twist on romantic office relationships....  those 2 female coworkers that you dated as a man, and now you are a woman....  perhaps they a upset that you left you manhood behind and became one of them....  they perhaps are somewhat worried that you will compete with them.
.... BUT, in a larger company you and your co-workers could have been fired for the dating affairs.  I saw that happen in a large company I was working for in the past.
Danielle

Thank you DanielleYes I see your point about them and it makes total sence to me and I swear I have learn my lesson and that will never happen again I will never date any one from work ever I dont even think I would date anyone in the healthcare field 

Quote from: Allison S on March 27, 2018, 09:37:09 PM

Yikes!! That is messy
Hope things get better for you and I mean, finding a new job can sometimes be for the best

Thanks Allison yes I hope so too, I would look for a new job but I have been there 14 years just got full time with benifits and 10 sick day and 30 vacation days so it would be hard to match  I am thinking maybe a new career as I love what I do but I am also well in my area.  I am also thinking of moving but this all needs money so I really have to think. I also think I created this mess now I have to clean it up. I need a big mop and bucket
  •  

Cassi

Wierd thoughts - when I look at my avatar pic or any pic of me and I look at my nose, upside down, I see a flesh colored Grey Alien - Yikes
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Roll

Sitting here doing nothing even though I have so much stuff I need to be doing because I have to sign for a perishable package of medicine that was supposed to be here by 10:30 am but is now..... let's see, 3 hours and 12 minutes overdue. Super fun. I seriously have so much I need to be working on that I can't be, not to mention errands to run and I was going to try sell more comics today. Ugh.
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

Cassi

Oh how I yearn for more rustic days such as phones being connect to outlets and no answering machines. 

So, prior to moving to Las Vegas I had my Long Beach phone number 562 area code for more years than I remember.  Even kept it in Texas.  However, over the past couple of years I have been getting an insane amount of sales calls or BS calls to the point I upgraded my phone and obtained a 702 number thinking that it would solve the call problem.

Apparently, phone companies don't kill numbers for any length of time because not only do I get calls and text messages for the person who use to have the phone but I've been getting an insane amount of sales calls and some numb asses with a 202 (DC) area code stating that I have warrants out for my arrest, which we know are BS.  Fortunately, my new phone has the block number function but it's still a "PITA" to get up when the phone rings only to find a numb-arse number calling.

The sad or bad thing is there's always the chance I'll miss a call from someone because I didn't know their number.
HRT since 1/04/2018
  •  

Allison S

Yeah I just got a new number and was getting random callers but it's died down a bit.

I had my 7 th laser session for my face and the puffiness that happens is still as bad as the 1st time... it did hurt a lot but I'm starting to like the pain. I tell myself it means that it's working. But I hate how puffy it gets for almost 3 days!! And it just makes my shadow even more obvious

•  

TicTac

I am unhappy that my hair is already a bit greasy looking even though I took a shower the other day. I never had this problem until I started HRT 2 years ago.
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Allison S on March 28, 2018, 02:44:41 PM
Yeah I just got a new number and was getting random callers but it's died down a bit.

I had my 7 th laser session for my face and the puffiness that happens is still as bad as the 1st time... it did hurt a lot but I'm starting to like the pain. I tell myself it means that it's working. But I hate how puffy it gets for almost 3 days!! And it just makes my shadow even more obvious

I am having laser hair treatment too, and I was hoping the pain would lessen after a few more treatments. I think I read somewhere that the pain lessens once more of your facial hair is removed or something but I guess not. I will say that it is a lot better then electrolysis as that was like the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life.

I am sorry about the puffiness and the shadow :( I have also noticed the shadow, and facial hair returns for a few days after treatment but apparently that is normal.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: TicTac on March 28, 2018, 02:59:00 PM
I am having laser hair treatment too, and I was hoping the pain would lessen after a few more treatments. I think I read somewhere that the pain lessens once more of your facial hair is removed or something but I guess not. I will say that it is a lot better then electrolysis as that was like the most painful thing I have ever experienced in my life.

I am sorry about the puffiness and the shadow :( I have also noticed the shadow, and facial hair returns for a few days after treatment but apparently that is normal.

Well my tech keeps increasing the strength so it's still as painful for me. I definitely tolerate it better than I used to. Today I didn't have numbing cream and just stuck through the pain. Last time I did use numbing cream and it was still painful.

Yes it does return but some should be shedding usually. For me the hair gets stuck and is covered by skin which makes it unsightly for about a week or so. Then the hairs pop out and I can finally shave them.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on March 28, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Well my tech keeps increasing the strength so it's still as painful for me. I definitely tolerate it better than I used to. Today I didn't have numbing cream and just stuck through the pain. Last time I did use numbing cream and it was still painful.

Yes it does return but some should be shedding usually. For me the hair gets stuck and is covered by skin which makes it unsightly for about a week or so. Then the hairs pop out and I can finally shave them.

@ Allison:  Ahhh, the price of beauty.  This too shall pass and when you get to the point that your laser treatments start coming to an end, you will then realize that when you look in the mirror that you will conclude that it was well worth the temporary discomfort.

I think that writing about it and other frustrating transitioning issues can make everything better... self-therapy by keeping a journal or update log.  It works for me.

Hang in there girl..... and keep your updates coming.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Allison S on March 28, 2018, 03:05:11 PM

Oh, I had no idea that they could increase the strength... :icon_cry2: Personally, I can barley handle the pain now, so I can't imagine how painful it must be on a higher setting. Yeah, I have also found numbing cream to not be very helpful as well.

I am sorry about your hair getting stuck underneath your skin. That sounds like it would suck :( Hopefully you will be done with laser hair removal soon. I am not sure how many treatments it takes, but I am hoping it does not last too long.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on March 28, 2018, 03:43:16 PM
@ Allison:  Ahhh, the price of beauty.  This too shall pass and when you get to the point that your laser treatments start coming to an end, you will then realize that when you look in the mirror that you will conclude that it was well worth the temporary discomfort.

I think that writing about it and other frustrating transitioning issues can make everything better... self-therapy by keeping a journal or update log.  It works for me.

Hang in there girl..... and keep your updates coming.
Hugs,
Danielle

Yeah I should do that. I talk about stuff in therapy but writing things down would be good too. Actually a lot of people in my support group said that's what they do to cope.

Quote from: TicTac on March 28, 2018, 04:17:58 PM
Oh, I had no idea that they could increase the strength... :icon_cry2: Personally, I can barley handle the pain now, so I can't imagine how painful it must be on a higher setting. Yeah, I have also found numbing cream to not be very helpful as well.

I am sorry about your hair getting stuck underneath your skin. That sounds like it would suck :( Hopefully you will be done with laser hair removal soon. I am not sure how many treatments it takes, but I am hoping it does not last too long.

Yes we'll get there! I have 1 more I paid for and I'm really hoping it eliminates the upper lip hairs... now that a lot of the dark hairs aren't coming back I see the white hairs. I may switch to electrolysis soon for those

On another note, some guy said my face looks yellow on a dating app. Lol. It makes me scared because hrt takes a toll on our livers.

•  

V M

Got jumped on by a large ill mannered puppy - I'm pretty sure it just wanted to play but it aggravated all my old injuries  :P
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on March 28, 2018, 11:34:37 PM
Got jumped on by a large ill mannered puppy - I'm pretty sure it just wanted to play but it aggravated all my old injuries  :P

Dog gone! 

Looks like earlier would have been better.   :)

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on March 28, 2018, 11:37:10 PM

Dog gone! 

Looks like earlier would have been better.   :)

Chrissy

Thanks for your consideration

It was earlier in the day, I went home and took a nap but now I'm stiff and sore and snapping my parts is parts back into place

I just wish stupid people didn't own large stupid animals
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Allison S on March 28, 2018, 05:06:54 PM
Yeah I should do that. I talk about stuff in therapy but writing things down would be good too. Actually a lot of people in my support group said that's what they do to cope.

Yes we'll get there! I have 1 more I paid for and I'm really hoping it eliminates the upper lip hairs... now that a lot of the dark hairs aren't coming back I see the white hairs. I may switch to electrolysis soon for those

On another note, some guy said my face looks yellow on a dating app. Lol. It makes me scared because hrt takes a toll on our livers.

I would say that you do not want to go through electrolysis, but you seem to be able to handle pain much better then I could. I do not know if you know how electrolysis works, but they basically shove a small needle into each individual hole where the hair grows out of, and it is not a pleasant experience at all.

Personally I would just deal with shaving off the white hairs, as going through electrolysis was a hellish nightmare.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: TicTac on March 29, 2018, 01:21:36 PM
I would say that you do not want to go through electrolysis, but you seem to be able to handle pain much better then I could. I do not know if you know how electrolysis works, but they basically shove a small needle into each individual hole where the hair grows out of, and it is not a pleasant experience at all.

Personally I would just deal with shaving off the white hairs, as going through electrolysis was a hellish nightmare.
Thanks for your honesty. I'm terrible with pain. Whenever I get lasered, it's just my face, but the shock pushes my whole body back so I'm literally involuntarily jumping while laying down... it's actually very funny!

You're right..  I've been tweezing the white hairs. I saw an electrologist last week but we didn't get to do a trial. Maybe that was for the best..

•  

TicTac

Today I am unhappy that the sun is not going away anytime soon. The only time I personally like going out is when it is cold and gloomy, as that is when most people disappear, and plus I just like the rain. I love California, but I truly despise its weather.
  •