Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4A-GZE

I think I'm being ghosted by a really good friend, and that's my biggest fear. I've lost so many people in my life that way. My best friend in high school told me that I "know what I did" and then cut off contact with me. For the life of me, I can't think of anything that I could have done to her that could possibly be taken the wrong way, so that's been eating at the back of my mind for years now. Other than her, I've also lost another close friend shortly after we slept together - I think that she must have had a bad time and didn't want to face me again. Those two hit the hardest, but they're not the only ones.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Every one of my closest friends has left me so suddenly and without explanation. I've come to expect it.
  •  

Allison S

Blemish on my chest from shaving and tweezing [emoji26] even my mom noticed and mentioned it...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on April 24, 2018, 03:08:29 PM
Blemish on my chest from shaving and tweezing [emoji26] even my mom noticed and mentioned it...

@Allison S
  ... I had a rash all over my chest and stomach a few times......  not fun, but it does go away eventually.
If I do hair removal more often it seems like I have less issues with that.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: TicTac on April 24, 2018, 02:11:00 AM
Quote from: Dena on April 23, 2018, 08:03:19 PM
One meeting isn't enough to get to know the others and you should attend at least 3. The others are doing their best to welcome and help you. Much like the board, it's paying forward where you get help when you first join and after your comfortable, you do the same for the next person to join. You may not like everybody in the group, but you can still share and enjoy each others company.

I think everyone in the group was nice, but they were all pretty quite because the therapist asked questions know one had answers to. Anyways, I am planning on going back because I like the people and the fact that some of them want me to return helps. My head always tells me that nobody cares about you or what you have to say, so it is great to see those negative thoughts get debunked lol. Also, I can't believe I actually met other people in real life who are transgender! It is so crazy! Never thought that would happen.

I am trying to be friendly to new people who are here, but maybe I can try saying hi to new people on the site. There really is not much for me to talk about when it come to my transition, and I am not sure how to answer questions about it, which is why I am only active in the General/Entertainment area. Although I can try to contribute!

Well I read your posts and I think that you are a lovely and nice person.
Saying 'Hello' to new people is a very nice thing to do. They are nervous and don't know anyone so having a friendly Hello can mean a lot. You don't have to say much. Just Hello and welcome to the site you are with friendly people here. Or something like that.

Cindy

•  

TicTac

Quote from: 4A-GZE on April 24, 2018, 11:31:08 AM
I think I'm being ghosted by a really good friend, and that's my biggest fear. I've lost so many people in my life that way. My best friend in high school told me that I "know what I did" and then cut off contact with me. For the life of me, I can't think of anything that I could have done to her that could possibly be taken the wrong way, so that's been eating at the back of my mind for years now. Other than her, I've also lost another close friend shortly after we slept together - I think that she must have had a bad time and didn't want to face me again. Those two hit the hardest, but they're not the only ones.

I just don't know what to do anymore. Every one of my closest friends has left me so suddenly and without explanation. I've come to expect it.

Yeah that really sucks and I am sorry this keeps happening to you. If only mind reading was a legit thing we could do sigh. It drives me crazy as well. I wish people could just speak their mind instead of just disappearing because that hurts  :( I mean, they may as well stab you while on their way out the door you know? I don't know what else to say honestly but I wish I did.

I have had this happen to me once with a close friend, which is hard for me to make do to social anxiety. Who knows what was up with him, but I still think about. I try to tell myself that people come and go but the stupid saying does not make me feel better, and in fact it makes me feel worse. I mean, what is the point of making friends if they are just going to leave someday?? What a lonely world we leave in.
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Cindy on April 24, 2018, 04:28:43 PM
I think everyone in the group was nice, but they were all pretty quite because the therapist asked questions know one had answers to. Anyways, I am planning on going back because I like the people and the fact that some of them want me to return helps. My head always tells me that nobody cares about you or what you have to say, so it is great to see those negative thoughts get debunked lol. Also, I can't believe I actually met other people in real life who are transgender! It is so crazy! Never thought that would happen.

I am trying to be friendly to new people who are here, but maybe I can try saying hi to new people on the site. There really is not much for me to talk about when it come to my transition, and I am not sure how to answer questions about it, which is why I am only active in the General/Entertainment area. Although I can try to contribute!

Well I read your posts and I think that you are a lovely and nice person.
Saying 'Hello' to new people is a very nice thing to do. They are nervous and don't know anyone so having a friendly Hello can mean a lot. You don't have to say much. Just Hello and welcome to the site you are with friendly people here. Or something like that.

Cindy

I always figured users skipped over my comments, well at least sometimes. It is nice to know they are being read though! This is why I always try to reply to every comment directed toward me, because I know the feeling of being ignored and it sucks.

I will definitively try my best to greet others when I can.
  •  

V M

The more friendly greetings the better  ;D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

TicTac

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Well my work hired new staff I love new staff the problem is one staff the hired was a old coworker that I had a fling with so now I have to put up with another bitter female. I knew my past would catch up with me. 
  •  

Dena

Quote from: TicTac on April 24, 2018, 04:47:02 PM
I always figured users skipped over my comments, well at least sometimes. It is nice to know they are being read though! This is why I always try to reply to every comment directed toward me, because I know the feeling of being ignored and it sucks.

I will definitively try my best to greet others when I can.
I attempt to read everybody's comment however I don't normally post unless I have something useful to contribute. If others have already said what I would say, I don't want to just post a me to. The odds are that I have reviewed pretty much everything you have posted including what you posted in the entertainment section.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Dena on April 24, 2018, 11:04:30 PM
I attempt to read everybody's comment however I don't normally post unless I have something useful to contribute. If others have already said what I would say, I don't want to just post a me to. The odds are that I have reviewed pretty much everything you have posted including what you posted in the entertainment section.

Oh wow, I did not know that the mods reviewed ALL of the comments. Sometimes I read my past posts and cringe at them and hope nobody saw...I guess that is not the case lol  :icon_cry2:

Yeah, 99% of the time I feel like I have nothing to contribute either due to good reply's, which is why I stick to posting stuff about music instead.  Who know, maybe someone will find my strange taste in music interesting lol.
  •  

Cindy

Yep your taste in music is different to mine!

I don't read every post.

Most though. :laugh:
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Cindy on April 25, 2018, 12:38:26 AM
Yep your taste in music is different to mine!

I don't read every post.

Most though. :laugh:

You should share some of your taste in music in one of the music threads!  Although the one in the Fun and Games section seems to be the active one for some reason.
  •  

4A-GZE

A couple days ago, I smashed my finger at work while loading a bed frame into a truck. I cracked the nail and burst a bunch of tiny blood vessels. It's pretty painful, but luckily it's healing fast. Still, it sucks not being able to use my right hand fully.
  •  

justarandomname2

Sigh...depression is hitting hard again.

I was writing my farewell letter to my daughter last week and couldn't finish it, I'm hoping to finish it soon. I was planning on writing as many pages as possible and making a few videos for her to watch one day as well.  As for family and friends, just a one page will was more than enough I guess, lol.

Geez...this would be so much easier if I wasn't a parent.
  •  

davina61

Hit my thumb joint with a hammer trying to chisel a bolt off an under tray , a bit sore still. Ended up breaking it off and now its skip fodder!!
a long time coming (out) HRT 12 2017
GRS 2021 5th Nov

Jill of all trades mistress of non
Know a bit about everything but not enough to be clever
  •  

natalie.ashlyne

The girl at work that I was seeing before transition broke me down at work made me cry to the point I had to go home. Last time I felt this way was when I was 14 and my dad said the same thing. I love her so much  and I am sorry I hurt her before I just can't take this. I just want to be happy and leave my past behind me. :icon_ashamed: :icon_cry2:
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: natalie.ashlyne on April 26, 2018, 07:37:59 PM
The girl at work that I was seeing before transition broke me down at work made me cry to the point I had to go home. Last time I felt this way was when I was 14 and my dad said the same thing. I love her so much  and I am sorry I hurt her before I just can't take this. I just want to be happy and leave my past behind me. :icon_ashamed: :icon_cry2:
[emoji22]

•  

Allison S

Sorry to interject here on the cars convo but I've had an awful day.. [emoji17] my meds haven't been delivered and the pharmacy told me on Wednesday they would be here yesterday, Thursday. I called again today and they said they should be here by 6pm and now it's almost 7pm... this is really discouraging for me

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

natalie.ashlyne

Quote from: Allison S on April 27, 2018, 05:53:30 PM
Sorry to interject here on the cars convo but I've had an awful day.. [emoji17] my meds haven't been delivered and the pharmacy told me on Wednesday they would be here yesterday, Thursday. I called again today and they said they should be here by 6pm and now it's almost 7pm... this is really discouraging for me

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I know it really suck but a few hours or even I day will not hurt I have done it to I know it is depressing though I am like that to. I hope they come soon hope it is just traffic that held them up
  •