Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

4A-GZE

The fluids are probably pretty much all bad in your car. I'm not sure which ones are most vital to replace, but after sitting for that long, it's going to need a nice tune-up regardless.
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Allison S on May 07, 2018, 07:04:45 PM

I will say this on their behalf, and it's definitely not my place to but, you were welcomed there. Yes, it might have been boring but not everywhere we go we'll be welcomed. And I don't mean because we're trans, but as people with a lot of imperfections. I know you will make friends, it's just a matter of going in and telling yourself that you will. Someone may need you as their friend.
By the way, who said you're unapproachable?

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

My mom told me I was unapproachable, and she is right I think. When ever I go out with her people will completely ignore me and only talk to her. I guess it is the goth look or something. Thank you for the advice but honestly I just can't see myself being friends with any of them. There is no connection I guess? I don't know.
  •  

TicTac

Quote from: Dena on May 07, 2018, 06:40:25 PM
Discuss this with your therapist. After my therapy group sessions, people would hang around after the meeting and chat about just about anything. After they closed the building, we would move into the parking lot and sometimes talk well after midnight. This was pretty rough sometimes because the meetings where held on Tuesday and the following day was always a work day but the company was well worth the discomfort the next day. The only way to make friends is to meet them half way and sadly that is a skill many of us need work on. Hiding away in our shell as we do for so many years is not the way to make friends.

My social anxiety made one heck of an impenetrable shell lol. Literally having a very hard time getting out of it. I can not speak at all when I am at the group and my therapist basically talks for me. Besides, I have recently come to the conclusion that there is no connection that could be made with anyone there. As far as friends go they are just not my type I guess? I don't know. Thanks for the advice though.

There is one person there who always stares at me though. I don't understand why but whatever lol
  •  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: TicTac on May 08, 2018, 09:43:59 PM
My mom told me I was unapproachable, and she is right I think. When ever I go out with her people will completely ignore me and only talk to her. I guess it is the goth look or something. Thank you for the advice but honestly I just can't see myself being friends with any of them. There is no connection I guess? I don't know.

I'm a goth too, and people talk to me all the time.

Maybe its because I tend to smile a lot.  But every now and then I smile because I'm actually thinking "you're an idiot."  Not always, but if you ARE one.... ;)

Ryuichi

•  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: 4A-GZE on May 08, 2018, 06:10:54 PM
The fluids are probably pretty much all bad in your car. I'm not sure which ones are most vital to replace, but after sitting for that long, it's going to need a nice tune-up regardless.
I'm aware. I was on my way to pick up just those kinds of things. I'm afraid it might be more serious than that and, in my current situation not having my own car is emotionally and economically devestating.

My marriage only exists because we can't afford to formalize a divorce. Otherwise we get along very well. However, any discrepancy between what I bring into the household and what she brings in feels like charity. Also, with no personal transportation I feel trapped. I had planned to do some camping to ease stress but I can hardly disappear with her car for days at a time.

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Roll

Getting really irritated trying to get the button downs I need to wear after getting transplants. Everything, EVERYTHING, I've ordered or bought had to be returned. First it's almost impossible to get what I'm looking for in stores. So of course online is the way. Lots of good ones on Amazon. But turns out they are all Chinese sizes and don't say. (Doubling them as outerwear for later so went a size up even, and then still barely fits my 5'3 100 pound step mother.)
~ Ellie
■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
I ALWAYS WELCOME PMs!
(I made the s lowercase so it didn't look as much like PMS... ;D)

An Open Letter to anyone suffering from anxiety, particularly those afraid to make your first post or continue posting!

8/30/17 - First Therapy! The road begins in earnest.
10/20/17 - First coming out (to my father)!
12/16/17 - BEGAN HRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5/21/18 - FIRST DAY OUT AS ME!!!!!!!!!
6/08/18 - 2,250 Hair Grafts
6/23/18 - FIRST PRIDE!
8/06/18 - 100%, completely out!
9/08/18 - I'M IN LOVE!!!!
2/27/19 - Name Change!

•  

TicTac

Quote from: Ryuichi13 on May 09, 2018, 04:39:55 AM
I'm a goth too, and people talk to me all the time.

Maybe its because I tend to smile a lot.  But every now and then I smile because I'm actually thinking "you're an idiot."  Not always, but if you ARE one.... ;)

Ryuichi

Oh, people talk to you? I suppose it is a me thing then :(

You are not an idiot or is that like a joke?? Honestly I can't tell but the wink face tells me yes.  Maybe I am the idiot  :laugh: Oh hey, that actually made me smile. I guess this does work  :)
  •  

TicTac

I am here to complain about life problems again...sigh  :laugh:

Soooo I went mothers day shopping but there was one wrong problem...I am afraid of people. Anyways, I had to purchase the item but I was too afraid to do it, so I had my sister who is 12  :laugh: buy the item for me because I could not do it. 23 years old and I could not buy something on my own..ugh. That made me a sad panda or something A good friend once told me that all you need is 10 seconds of courage, but I forgot about the advice in the moment. Darn, this was the perfect opportunity to use that.

Anyways, that and something else was what made me sad today, although the other thing is effecting me a lot more but I feel weird talking about it.
  •  

Evienne

I mistakenly deleted all of the video footage for one of my projects that is part of my finals. >.>
I am trying to see if I can recover them but if not then that project will have to be scrapped as I don't have the time to re-shoot it. And it was my favorite one of the series with the most time put into it...
I hereby sign this message to the understanding that it is what I said. You, the viewer, thus adhere to the adhering of this message to have been adhered.

Ticking Time bomb: 533 days
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Laurie

April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Ryuichi13

Quote from: TicTac on May 10, 2018, 10:38:12 PM
Oh, people talk to you? I suppose it is a me thing then :(

You are not an idiot or is that like a joke?? Honestly I can't tell but the wink face tells me yes.  Maybe I am the idiot  :laugh: Oh hey, that actually made me smile. I guess this does work  :)

I think you misunderstood me.  I meant 'sometimes when I smile at someone, I'm thinking they're the idiot," especially if they misgender me.  Sometimes, its better to smile at someone than to tell them what you're really thinking.

Quote from: Devlyn on May 11, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
Sirred at Walmart.

And I agree with Laurie.  Did they let you pet their seeing eye dog, because obviously they're blind!  >:(

Ryuichi

•  

Laurie

Actually yesterday. I believe I've upset a friend.
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

4A-GZE

I think my current relationship is going to fail, but it's stressful. She has a lot of mental/emotional issues and won't be able to take it well at all. I'm just not happy, though. I don't know what to do. I don't want to hurt her.
  •  

big kim

Minding my own business gone  for a ride before work & sat  down by the beach when some neanderthal with no balls sends his inbred brat to tell me in a loud voice "Hope you fall off your bike & die faggot" while filming it on a phone.
  •  

Dee Marshall

I'm so sorry, Kim! What a horrible person,what a horrible parent!

I had my car looked at yesterday the engine is shot and it would cost more to replace than the car is worth.

Our lease wasn't renewed and we have to move. Now I feel trapped with no transportation and because of that I have no choice but to sign another lease with Randi.

Randi's moved on but I can't even if I felt ready. She's making big vacation plans from which I've been purposely excluded. She makes it obvious that we're just two friends sharing a place and that makes me.feel guilty because she pays more than her share of expenses.

I don't have the guts to kill myself so I guess I just have to endure.

And now I feel guilty for dumping this on all of you.

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

big kim

Can you  get a replacement engine from a scrap car?It will get you mobile again for a lot less than a rebuild or new car
  •  

4A-GZE

Quote from: big kim on May 15, 2018, 07:19:38 AM
Can you  get a replacement engine from a scrap car?It will get you mobile again for a lot less than a rebuild or new car
Depending on the car, this is a decent idea.

Another option is to search "runs and drives" on Craigslist. Any car with that description is going to be beat up and ugly, but it will still work. Should last at least a couple months, and you can probably sell your old car to cover the cost.

In any case, I hope things turn around for you!
  •  

Dee Marshall

Can't get a junk engine for it. If I sold it that might pay part of the remaining car loan and I'd still owe the rest. A junk car, with my obligations, wouldn't work. I drive hundreds of miles every week and for many of my clients, the ones who require mandatory supervision, I legally can't miss a session for any reason short of hospitalization.

So, I'm forced to stay with Randi and use her car.

Sorry, I sound like I'm being obstructive, but I did explore these options. I may get a junker, but I won't be able to use it for work. Maybe it's time for me to buy another motorcycle and set out on an adventure. After giving work the mandatory one month notice.

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Devlyn on May 11, 2018, 04:53:10 PM
Sirred at Walmart.

Tonight at the bank:

Me: I'd like to deposit this.
Teller: Swipe your card please......are you Devlyn?
Me: Yes.
Teller: Anything else, sir?

:icon_no: :(
  •