Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

big kim

Dripping with bright yellow snot & sore throat just as I thought I was getting better.
  •  

PollyQMcLovely

Quote from: Allison S on June 13, 2018, 01:57:46 PM
Well I was just referring to my own experience right now and what I'm going through.
It may not be your intent, but your response kind of makes me not to make another post.
At the end of the day anything that I post about myself has nothing to do with anyone else and their journey.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
I know, I'm really sorry. I just wanted to let you know how other people see you and I just wanted to cheer you up. I'm sorry I really am sorry. I only wanted to try to make you feel better, thats all I wanted to convey. The rest of the message was just there as an excuse to say I think you're beautiful inside and out. I'm sorry, I'll stop.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: SiobhánF on June 13, 2018, 01:49:19 PM
I'll give you one better. Without a wig or makeup, I look like a total man.  Especially so when I don't wear typically feminine clothing. And, I'm tall: 6'2". And I have broad shoulders. And I've got male pattern baldness (though, not as severe as to say that there is no hair, but I get comments all the time). I hate my face the most. The only thing helping me through most of this is the subtle changes that I notice each week. Small insignificant changes that others wouldn't notice, but are significant to me.

Quote from: SiobhánF on June 13, 2018, 02:12:29 PM
I hear ya loud and clear, Allison.

Sorry Siobhán, I didn't mean to skim over your post. I just didn't know what to say in response. But I do understand where you're coming from and thanks for reading my comment.

Quote from: PollyQMcLovely on June 13, 2018, 05:30:01 PM
I know, I'm really sorry. I just wanted to let you know how other people see you and I just wanted to cheer you up. I'm sorry I really am sorry. I only wanted to try to make you feel better, thats all I wanted to convey. The rest of the message was just there as an excuse to say I think you're beautiful inside and out. I'm sorry, I'll stop.

Thanks I guess I missed that you were trying to cheer me up... my initial post may not have been corteous of me but sometimes I don't care and I needed to vent at the time. No worries

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on June 13, 2018, 03:30:33 PM
I absolutely understand this but maybe it was just naivety? Doesn't seem like it was malicious at all.
The card by itself would have only disappointed me if the envelope had been addressed to TJ, as he's called me for 40 years and addressed everything he's sent to me in that time.  Taken together it was done on purpose, as he knew that my name was legally changed in March.

I thought he might have done that last Christmas which would have been the first time since I told him that we had contact.
He didn't then and he called me TJ when we  had our usual Christmas phone call.

The name change is what prompted him to do it now. 

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

•  

Dee Marshall

Tapatalk keeps throwing up ads for "compassionate maternity care" on my Susan's threads.

That's just cruel!

And I just saw one for a "minimizer bra". Any of you girls up for looking like you have LESS boobs?

The spy who came in from the cold in the War Between the Sexes.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

IamJoannaAndJohn

stormy weather

preventing me to run/walk outside for my cardio
  •  

nikkiannukts

Feeling trapped between current unhappiness and a different unhappiness!  Can't go back, not sure about going forward!

I am now at that point where I have to decide whether I am going to truly transition and risk losing my wife, kids, almost certainly our house to be comfortable in my own skin.   I would be distraught at losing my wife and kids as I love them so much however living as the old unhappy male me just seems so difficult to continue with.

Thats my constant daily debate at the moment.   Usually a pretty positive person but just having a 'down' few days.

Nikki
x
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: TonyaW on June 14, 2018, 08:11:03 AM
The card by itself would have only disappointed me if the envelope had been addressed to TJ, as he's called me for 40 years and addressed everything he's sent to me in that time.  Taken together it was done on purpose, as he knew that my name was legally changed in March.

I thought he might have done that last Christmas which would have been the first time since I told him that we had contact.
He didn't then and he called me TJ when we  had our usual Christmas phone call.

The name change is what prompted him to do it now. 

Oh I understand now. Sorry for that.
Latina :) I speak Spanish, English and a bit of Portuguese.
  •  

Charlie Nicki

Why am I unhappy today? I planned to come out on social media and, trying to be a good daughter, tried including my mom by telling her first if she wanted to take a picture with me so she was part of the post. Well we ended up having a big argument and I ended up crying because she doesn't want me to post anything and she called me selfish... Which she does everytime we argue.
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: Charlie Nicki on June 14, 2018, 09:03:31 PM
Oh I understand now. Sorry for that.
No problem.  Don't think you necessarily get all that from my initial post.
Quote from: Charlie Nicki on June 14, 2018, 09:05:18 PM
Why am I unhappy today? I planned to come out on social media and, trying to be a good daughter, tried including my mom by telling her first if she wanted to take a picture with me so she was part of the post. Well we ended up having a big argument and I ended up crying because she doesn't want me to post anything and she called me selfish... Which she does everytime we argue.
I'm guessing she's generally been supportive or you wouldn't have asked her. 
That would be a bummer.  Sorry for you.

•  

Charlie Nicki

Quote from: TonyaW on June 15, 2018, 02:42:48 AM
No problem.  Don't think you necessarily get all that from my initial post.I'm guessing she's generally been supportive or you wouldn't have asked her. 
That would be a bummer.  Sorry for you.

She's supportive. But she's been in a bad mood lately, I think it's because of my transition. I think she's trying to cope and I understand it is difficult for her but our argument last night made me feel bad. She said I still have manly features and shouldn't be posting the pic. It seemed like she was embarrassed. She's a great mother overall but it still hurt me. And I know my features aren't super feminine yet but I already had breast augmentation and can't go back...
  •  

Allison S

Body acne, ingrown hairs and shaving irritation. I feel like they're constant negative reminders for me which are overwhelming. All reminds me of why I'm lonely and insecure. I know there's no quick fix and I need to keep changing and adapting my hygiene regimens to cater to my body better. Yes, this sounds pretty vain even to me, but it is important. It all kinda feels like, "if not now then when?" A bit clichey, but that's the urgency I'm feeling.

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

4A-GZE

There are some BS articles floating around Facebook right now about how ADHD is supposedly not a real disorder. Some of my friends are sharing them. ADHD has been a huge factor in my life and to see people tell me that it's all in my head is just extremely painful.
They even go as far as to say that the medication causes further psychiatric problems. They're sounding like anti-vaxxers. It pisses me off.
  •  

Allison S

My drinking. It was really out of hand last night but I just felt so dysphoric and have been recently. I don't know what came over me I vomitted twice, the 2nd time I couldn't keep food in my stomach.

•  

IamJoannaAndJohn

twitter friend who is a transgirl living in a homophobic islamic country got outed, committed suicide via ingestion of chemicals, underwent surgery, vital organs damages, she made it but in very critical condition.

and

being reminded of some people at work whom i thought were my friends but were nothing but turn coat baddies
  •  

big kim

Quote from: Allison S on June 17, 2018, 11:49:06 AM
My drinking. It was really out of hand last night but I just felt so dysphoric and have been recently. I don't know what came over me I vomitted twice, the 2nd time I couldn't keep food in my stomach.

Alcohol poisoning. I really cut back since I had it in December
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: big kim on June 18, 2018, 10:40:58 AM
Right I meant idk why I drank so much. I had cut back since august '17 right before I started hrt. Was almost to 1 year!! Darn

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on June 18, 2018, 11:13:47 AM
Right I meant idk why I drank so much. I had cut back since august '17 right before I started hrt. Was almost to 1 year!! Darn

Quote from: Allison S on June 17, 2018, 11:49:06 AM

Quote from: big kim on June 18, 2018, 10:40:58 AM

@Allison S     @big kim
Dear Allison and Kim:    Sorry to hear about that... I am glad that you are aware and will cut back again....   
For me I have never drank much more than a couple glasses of wine with dinner or perhaps a cocktail, then, while I am still thinking clearly I switch to juice or a diet coke.   

I have enough problems thinking intelligently and clearly without alcohol fogging my brain and being uninhibited and doing things that would be embarrassing, stupid or dangerous....
In my groups of friends I am always the designated driver.   Plus alcoholic beverages are full of calories and carbs...
  I would rather pick my calories and have chocolate.

Hang in there Allison and Kim and continue on kicking the habit.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

V M

Father's Day  :-\   Always depresses the stuff out of me
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: V M on June 18, 2018, 02:17:27 PM
Father's Day  :-\   Always depresses the stuff out of me

@V M
   .... very understandable...  MTFs and FTM's have a difficult set of problems with those special days like Father's Day and Mother's Day.   Some couples with very young children have dealt with those issues by having
Mommy#1 and Mommy#2
.... or Daddy#1 and Daddy#2

But for most with older and adult children and possible relationship problems with their spouse... there are few palatable solutions other than just accepting that you are your children's father or mother and will always be...  it's only one day a year so perhaps one solution is to eat more chocolate!!!

I understand your feelings and am wishing you well with how you handle this...
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •