News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Allison S

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 25, 2018, 01:38:04 PM

I'm sorry you were misgendered. It's an awful feeling, I know because it happens to me as it does to most of us... Have you considered fat grafting to your cheeks,  temples and upper lip? Also fillers/botox?
Sorry if my asking is intrusive, but the more feminine ones appearance the less likely people are going to misgender. Even if they know/suspect that you're trans, they'll be a bit reluctant to misgender that person.
I may be completely off the mark though...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Michelle_P

Quote from: Allison S on September 25, 2018, 07:12:19 PM

I'm sorry you were misgendered. It's an awful feeling, I know because it happens to me as it does to most of us... Have you considered fat grafting to your cheeks,  temples and upper lip? Also fillers/botox?
Sorry if my asking is intrusive, but the more feminine ones appearance the less likely people are going to misgender. Even if they know/suspect that you're trans, they'll be a bit reluctant to misgender that person.
I may be completely off the mark though...

I'll be 65 in a few weeks.  I don't have much fat, and with the success rate at my age, I don't think I will waste the money.  I may try fillers once the swelling from FFS passes in a few more months.

I'm getting pretty tired of pushing back against the jerks of the world.  It might be safest (for them) if I just disappear.
Earth my body, water my blood, air my breath and fire my spirit.

My personal transition path included medical changes.  The path others take may require no medical intervention, or different care.  We each find our own path. I provide these dates for the curious.
Electrolysis - Hours in The Chair: 238 (8.5 were preparing for GCS, five clearings); On estradiol patch June 2016; Full-time Oct 22, 2016; GCS Oct 20, 2017; FFS Aug 28, 2018; Stage 2 labiaplasty revision and BA Feb 26, 2019
Michelle's personal blog and biography
  •  

Laurie

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 25, 2018, 08:31:24 PM
I'll be 65 in a few weeks.  I don't have much fat, and with the success rate at my age, I don't think I will waste the money.  I may try fillers once the swelling from FFS passes in a few more months.

I'm getting pretty tired of pushing back against the jerks of the world.  It might be safest (for them) if I just disappear.

Disappear?  I have a vacant half bed in Oregon.....
April 13, 2019 switched to estradiol valerate
December 20, 2018    Referral sent to OHSU Dr Dugi  for vaginoplasty consult
December 10, 2018    Second Letter VA Psychiatric Practical nurse
November 15, 2018    First letter from VA therapist
May 11, 2018 I am Laurie Jeanette Wickwire
May   3, 2018 Submitted name change forms
Aug 26, 2017 another increase in estradiol
Jun  26, 2017 Last day in male attire That's full time I guess
May 20, 2017 doubled estradiol
May 18, 2017 started electrolysis
Dec   4, 2016 Started estradiol and spironolactone

•  

Faith

Quote from: Michelle_P on September 25, 2018, 08:31:24 PM

Michelle, I know you're only projecting (I hope) but please don't disappear, not even from the jerks. Stay in their peripheral and annoy the crap out of them without saying a word.

If pushing back is getting to you, stop pushing (except to push the ignore button). At some point enough is enough and it's time to just live. You have a wonderful, albeit annoying, partner to share the future with. I would grumble about a half-bed .. @Laurie a HALF bed, really? sheesh.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

KathyLauren

Quote from: Sephirah on September 11, 2018, 04:50:23 PM
In your case... I would venture that your transition is already over, and has been for quite some time. The rest... is just a formality. Who you are, and how you are... is very clear to me. It comes across in everything you do and say. Now you just need to hang on a bit for the fleshy stuff to catch up. :) But it will.

*big hugs*
Thanks, Sephira.  You are right, of course.  (You usually are.)  I do feel like my transition happened the day I went full-time.  There is still a coat or two of paint to apply before the job is finished, though.

Apparently, being the squeaky wheel helped.  The psychiatrist's office just called with a cancellation for next week, asking if I wanted it.  Silly question!!  Squeeee!
2015-07-04 Awakening; 2015-11-15 Out to self; 2016-06-22 Out to wife; 2016-10-27 First time presenting in public; 2017-01-20 Started HRT!!; 2017-04-20 Out publicly; 2017-07-10 Legal name change; 2019-02-15 Approval for GRS; 2019-08-02 Official gender change; 2020-03-11 GRS; 2020-09-17 New birth certificate
  •  

Donica

I agree with you Michelle. Putting up with all the jerks in the world is very disappointing but I wouldn't disappear. I mean who else is going to educate the idiots in this world? If we don't, they'll just wander through their pointless insignificant lives forever doomed, spreading more and more of their own ignorance. I can't imagine the ignorant even wanting to live like that. Well, maybe the stupid, but not the ignorant.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

What made me unhappy today?   
Reading the recent post by @davina61  and finding out that she was physically assaulted, thrown to the ground and hit in the face at her work....
..  the manager that did this is no longer, but the pain and discomfort that Davina has is still in the healing stage.

You are loved and cared for my friend.... heal quick, physically and mentally.
Hugs and hugs [emoji173]
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Allison S

Everything with my roommate came to a horrible end. I was rejected, put down and even ridiculed for being trans... Oh and apparently owing rent money (I don't owe rent). I received an email from the guy that rented me a room in my last apartment. He said I owe rent money and that I probably used it to pay for "breast implants and transgender surgeries"... All false.
He also said my parents are ashamed and embarrassed that I'm their "son". He said that I'm a "disgusting man" and wished me a "horrible death".
He even accused me of disturbing my roommates by bringing strangers to have sex with... Which I never did.

I had only met him once or twice. I was shocked to read all this and I'm so disappointed because his friend (one of my roommates) clearly told him things about me. Well, maybe I'm not very surprised. I was foolish... But I don't think I deserved that [emoji20]

•  

SiobhánF

Quote from: Allison S on September 29, 2018, 03:14:36 PM
Everything with my roommate came to a horrible end. I was rejected, put down and even ridiculed for being trans... Oh and apparently owing rent money (I don't owe rent). I received an email from the guy that rented me a room in my last apartment. He said I owe rent money and that I probably used it to pay for "breast implants and transgender surgeries"... All false.
He also said my parents are ashamed and embarrassed that I'm their "son". He said that I'm a "disgusting man" and wished me a "horrible death".
He even accused me of disturbing my roommates by bringing strangers to have sex with... Which I never did.

I had only met him once or twice. I was shocked to read all this and I'm so disappointed because his friend (one of my roommates) clearly told him things about me. Well, maybe I'm not very surprised. I was foolish... But I don't think I deserved that [emoji20]

WTF?!! I'm sorry you're going through that. Totally messed up.
Be your own master, not the slave to illusion;
The lord of your own life, not the servant to falsities;
Only then will you realize your true potential and shake off the burdens of your fears and doubts.

•  

4A-GZE

I've posted about it like 3 times already, but I am fully emotionally invested in my ex girlfriend again, and I'm terrified that it will ruin our friendship. I think I'm going to tell some of our mutual friends about this and see what they say, but for now it's just ridiculously painful.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Allison,

That sounds awful.  Why are some people like that?
Sorry that you had to experience this.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

V M

There's a special place in hell for people like that  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Donica

Quote from: V M on September 29, 2018, 08:45:58 PM
There's a special place in hell for people like that  >:-)

I agree! That special Hell's place is getting mighty full. Wouldn't it be fun to push their KICK ME button over and over again.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: SiobhánF on September 29, 2018, 03:43:00 PM

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on September 29, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Quote from: V M on September 29, 2018, 08:45:58 PM

Quote from: Donica on September 30, 2018, 10:48:14 AM

Thanks all..I'm not sure what made him think those things in the first place let alone send an email like that.
I've gathered that he must be going through a very very low point. That doesn't excuse his disgusting and false thoughts at all, but it does give me a bit of an explanation... I think.
His email just made me realize... I really can't tolerate nonsense like that because it'll drag me down. I have my issues, but none of what he mentioned and I won't let him mess with my thinking and ambitions in life... I mean there's no way he ever could lol but what he said was so vile.
I'm thinking back on my actions more than ever now. Not that I regret anything I said or did. But the fact that someone may think because I'm a trans woman that I'm basically scum of the earth... Wow.

•  

Donica

Feeling a little down today. Work is getting slow and as the only part timer, I get the short end of the stick. I got to work a few days last week but the week before and this week is look pretty grim. No work :(. I'm semi retired and I like my job. It helps to keep my brain working. I may be going full time retired :-\. I would miss my fellow colleagues.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on October 02, 2018, 08:57:40 AM
Feeling a little down today. Work is getting slow and as the only part timer, I get the short end of the stick. I got to work a few days last week but the week before and this week is look pretty grim. No work :(. I'm semi retired and I like my job. It helps to keep my brain working. I may be going full time retired :-\. I would miss my fellow colleagues.

@Donica
Dear Donica:
    I am no where near considering retirement but in my financial and tax business I have a lot of older clients...  the retirement story is different for all.

Some of my clients lament about retiring and not having things to do on a regular basis and also missing any friends, relationships and/or acquaintances that they had in their working life.   
    On the other hand there are my fully retired clients that tell of the wonderful time that they now have to travel, join clubs, be involved in local activities with their retired friends, more time to see family members and grand-kids,  etc.   

I have several clients that are having it both ways.   They have jobs that are only 2 or perhaps 3 days a week so they can continue to feel needed and to contribute in a job environment and they also end up with some extra pocket money as a result of limited continued employment... and because they only work (very) part time, they have the time to do many of the things that a fully retired person can do.

I guess that it boils down to what you want and when....  this is your personal life journey for sure.

I trust that you get our of feeling down today and just be glad that you are alive and continuing on successfully in your transition journey toward your goal.

Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•  

Donica

Thank you Danielle! Yes I only get 2 or 3 days a week for 4 hours ea. It does feel good to feel needed. I am somewhat of the goto teacher there and I really enjoy sharing my experience with the new employees. And It helps with to rent and adding to my wardrobe. I have joined 2 different support groups and with weekly HNT sessions and VFT, I'm busier now than a I was when I was working full time. Oh yeah, I was invited to a Gala this Saturday night.

This will pass. Maybe we can find more work soon so I can continue to help out.

Thanks for listening Danielle.
Donica.
  •  

4A-GZE

This time it's something huge...

There are tiny bumps on my genitals. I probably have HPV. I'm a very sexual person by nature, so this is like.... I don't know where to go from here. I don't know where they came from, but there are three possibilities since the last time I was tested. I'm going to tell all of them to get tested themselves, and of course I'll set up an appointment for myself, but still. This isn't good.
  •  

GingerVicki

Quote from: 4A-GZE on October 02, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

There are tiny bumps on my genitals. I probably have HPV. I'm a very sexual person by nature, so this is like.... I don't know where to go from here. I don't know where they came from, but there are three possibilities since the last time I was tested. I'm going to tell all of them to get tested themselves, and of course I'll set up an appointment for myself, but still. This isn't good.

Most people have little bumps on there genitalia and this is normal. If you have an STI it would be obvious.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: 4A-GZE on October 02, 2018, 01:13:38 PM

@4A-GZE

YES, a doctor appointment is needed to get a professional medical diagnosis..... 
please don't be making wild guesses about what you ailments that you might have and perhaps needlessly worrying yourself over something that you do not know what it is, it could be nothing or a minor problem ... or??? 

Please get that appointment as soon as possible.
Hugs and well wishes,
Danielle

•