Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Donica

I'm fit to be tied. My electrolysis overbooked her self. Nothing like numbing the crap out of your face, sitting in your electrolysis office waiting, only to find out you no longer have an appointment today!!!!!!! Sorry!!!

Oh ya, for an extra kick in the gut, you just lost all of your favorites. I guess it could have been worse. The numbing cream could have eaten my face off and my computer could have had a complete melt down.

WOW!!!!! I GUESS I"M LUCKY AFTER ALL :/

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on October 11, 2018, 05:56:29 PM
I'm fit to be tied. My electrolysis overbooked her self. Nothing like numbing the crap out of your face, sitting in your electrolysis office waiting, only to find out you no longer have an appointment today!!!!!!! Sorry!!!

Oh ya, for an extra kick in the gut, you just lost all of your favorites. I guess it could have been worse. The numbing cream could have eaten my face off and my computer could have had a complete melt down.

WOW!!!!! I GUESS I"M LUCKY AFTER ALL :/

@Donica
Dear Donica...
Wow... a bummer day, both with your favorites on you computer and also with your numbing the crap out of your face
I am sorry that you day was such a disaster.... 
.... it sounds to me like it is time for chocolate and/or ice cream? ???

Hey girl, you could at the very least SMILE in your picture that you shared with all of us.

Hugs...  :) :)  :)
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donica

Yes, I need a big hug and some chocolate ice cream. Thanks Danielle. My torture Queen was nice enough to book me for next week same time. I think I'll text her on Wednesday to make sure we are still on.
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 11, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica...
Wow... a bummer day, both with your favorites on you computer and also with your numbing the crap out of your face

Hey girl, you could at the very least SMILE in your picture that you shared with all of us.

Danielle

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

Oh, I was smiling! Really!
Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on October 11, 2018, 06:15:37 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica...

Danielle

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Donica on October 11, 2018, 06:29:29 PM
Yes, I need a big hug and some chocolate ice cream.

I can't help with the ice cream, but <<<HUG>>>.

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

Colleen_definitely

It has been 455 days since I last heard from my dad.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 11, 2018, 09:38:38 PM
It has been 455 days since I last heard from my dad.
@Colleen_definitely
Dear Colleen:
I definitely feel your pain.... ... have you made any contact him in the last 14 months??  Definitely a very difficult situation for you that I completely understand. 

Once I first announced my firm transition plans 4+ years ago, I have only had 3 very brief conversations with him... TWICE in person before I relocated here as a full-time woman over 1 1/2 years ago to my new town and ONE TIME on the phone last Christmas when I called my parents...  usually they do not answer my calls, but on Christmas it seems to be more successful.  He continues to refuse to acknowledge me and never addresses me by my old name nor my new name nor does he accept me...  and my conversations are usually less than a ONE minute at most, and last Christmas on the phone it was a very brief 30 second talk and he refused to say my name.  On that phone call last Christmas my mother, at the END of the phone call that lasted for about 3 or 4 minutes she said "I love you Danielle"  That was the very first time that she called me by my new name.... so it goes without saying that my parents still do not accept me and my transitioned life.
While this is very difficult for me, I refuse to let it control my feelings about living my life and was a catalyst for me to move far away.

I hope that there is a reconciliation between you and your dad in the works for you...  for me I have just about given up, but I still have hope.

Our situations definitely belong here in the "Unhappy" thread.
Hugs and best wishes... and do know that I understand your feelings about your situation with your dad.
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Colleen_definitely

I sent him a coming out letter not long after we last spoke and another letter saying "it has been five months, can't you bother to say something?" letter.

I haven't tried calling, and I'm not sure what I'd say if I did at this point.  Chances are reason would lose to impulse and I would end up making things even worse.  I may just have to settle for finishing grad school and sending him a framed portrait of the doctorate earned by his formerly favorite child turned "disgusting queer freak."  (hearsay via my aunt)

The core problem is that he's a super religious narcissist.  He's not the "I can't do that, it's against my religion" type of person, his idea of faith aligns more with "You can't do that, it's against my religion."

He used to brag to his friends and coworkers about my military service and all of the crappy things I did in miserable parts of the world, and now I'm everything he preaches hate about.

So like you, I'm trying to stay hopeful but It's really hard.
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 12, 2018, 07:37:14 AM
I sent him a coming out letter not long after we last spoke and another letter saying "it has been five months, can't you bother to say something?" letter.

I haven't tried calling, and I'm not sure what I'd say if I did at this point.  Chances are reason would lose to impulse and I would end up making things even worse.  I may just have to settle for finishing grad school and sending him a framed portrait of the doctorate earned by his formerly favorite child turned "disgusting queer freak."  (hearsay via my aunt)

The core problem is that he's a super religious narcissist.  He's not the "I can't do that, it's against my religion" type of person, his idea of faith aligns more with "You can't do that, it's against my religion."

He used to brag to his friends and coworkers about my military service and all of the crappy things I did in miserable parts of the world, and now I'm everything he preaches hate about.

Dear Colleen,

Please stay hopeful.  I am rooting for you.

Thank you for your military service.  Thank you so much.

Do try to keep in touch with your father. 

I am fortunate to have gained acceptance of my femininity by the few to whom I came out.
Also my counselor has of course not been judgmental.  I would say that 15-20 years ago I would think of myself as a straight crossdresser.  It was a bit intimidating that first time to walk around a few blocks near the university in a dress and a wig.  Now though, I do not think of myself as that way, but part a sensible man and part a thoughtful woman.  They mesh.

Today, although rarely a day goes by that I do not enjoy wearing some outside femme clothing, usually pants, shorts, top or sweater, and no one says anything to me, I do not see doing that as absolutely necessary to peacefully accept and embrace my feminine part.  I still enjoy being male and female.

I am not as of this time ready to go full time mtf living.  I still prefer other outside femme clothes than dresses, and I certainly do not feel the need for surgery.  My herbals have produced some gentle curves, fat in the right places, boobs that have more feminine shape than moobs, softer and glowing skin, and less body hair.  Finesteride also helps makes my head hair grow well.

While I could go low dose with medical support to soothe dysphoria that arises, and may still do so, I am happy where I am at. 

Hugs,

Chrissy

Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

GingerVicki

I went out and was not prepared for the cold weather. Totally my fault :(
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Steph2.0 on October 11, 2018, 06:39:09 PM
I can't help with the ice cream, but <<<HUG>>>.

Thanks for the hug Steph. It really helped. I picked up some Haagen-Dazs chocolate-chocolate chip ice cream last night :D.
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 12, 2018, 07:37:14 AM

Big hugs Colleen! Stay hopeful. You never know, he may come around. I have known a few very religious people to be very supportive because they have someone in their family that is trans. Family is the strongest bond on earth.

Hugs,
Donica.
  •  

Sarah1979

Having trouble getting an appointment to restart HRT, this is why I was taking illegal hormones to begin with, was always afraid I just wouldn't be able to start transition legally for whatever reason, feels like it's coming true now.

Not sure how much fight I have left in me.

Sarah
  •  

Kendra

Sarah one thing that might help is don't focus just on right now and how long the delay may seem to be... think about your past and your future.  Imagine it's a couple years from now and you're looking back at today.  At that point the delay and effort required to obtain an HRT prescription will be minor compared to the benefits of getting accurate medical care.  I have confidence in you. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Sarah1979

I'm trying it's just... one step forward, two back you know?

Sarah
  •  

Sarah1979

Quote from: Kendra on October 12, 2018, 03:11:25 PM
I have confidence in you.

You shouldn't, I almost ended it last night
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Quote from: Sarah1979 on October 12, 2018, 03:37:57 PM
I'm trying it's just... one step forward, two back you know?

Sarah

That was the story of my life for a long time.  Just keep at it, things do get better.
  •  

Sarah1979

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on October 13, 2018, 08:08:59 AM
That was the story of my life for a long time.  Just keep at it, things do get better.

I want to believe that, I'm having trouble finding the strength to keep fighting for every single inch, right now I just want the pain to stop

Sarah
  •  

Dena

It does get better but unfortunately it can become very  difficult at times. It would be best if you  have the company of others or do something to keep yourself busy and your mind off your problems. If it gets really bad, consider a suicide help line or if you have a therapist, contact them and see what your therapist can provide.

Many of us have gone through this and we survived. I think the same is possible for you and your life will get better if you give it the chance.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

V M

Quote from: Sarah1979 on October 13, 2018, 01:14:46 PM
I want to believe that, I'm having trouble finding the strength to keep fighting for every single inch, right now I just want the pain to stop

Sarah

It is a daily wrestling match for many of us including myself - The depression and anxiety coupled with the physical pain I deal with can really kick my butt sometimes and send me into that dark place

You are not alone, we are all here with you and we won't let the monsters win

*Big Hugs*
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •