Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EmilyRyan

The usual knowing I'll forever be denied oppurtunity for growth and advancement (and better pay) beyond doing menial work due to my disability. That makes me unhappy everyday unless the U.S. starts adopting policies similar to Denmark. Anyhow I'm working on getting therapy that'll hopefully help me cope.
  •  

Allison S

I feel like I have too many masculine cues and that I'll never be feminine enough physically the way I want...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

V M

Well thankfully my back is doing better again so naturally my left hip has start playing up  :P   Aaargh...
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Allison S on October 14, 2018, 05:53:09 AM
I feel like I have too many masculine cues and that I'll never be feminine enough physically the way I want...

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

@Allison S
Dear Allison:
Take it from me... I know from my past experiences as I neared going Full-time....  these things take time and patience.
The masculine cues, as hard as we try, can be difficult to get rid of... they are so subtle.   The only way I was able to beat them is to keep going out, being with and watching cis-women, gaining confidence and self-assurance.... and using male-fail episodes as learning experieinces!!!   
Hang in there girl, keep refining your female appearance and presentation and soon you will see less and less experiences of male fail and also your opinion of your female appearance will improve greatly.   You look beautiful... please believe me.
Hugs and hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

ChrissyRyan

Quote from: V M on October 14, 2018, 05:20:14 PM
Well thankfully my back is doing better again so naturally my left hip has start playing up  :P   Aaargh...

I am glad that your back is better.  Sorry to hear about your hip.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Donica

I had a texting blowout with my ex last night all because I don't have room in my apartment to store her stuff. She has  a two bedroom apartment and 4 people. I would think with 4 incomes helping her with rent, she could afford to get a storage unit. She unfriended me on FB last night. It's not like we didn't have a good life for the first 22 years of marriage, but the last 5 years of that was hell. She still harbors a lot of hate and resentment to which I do not blame her for. I understand and am not asking for her forgiveness. However, It's been 7 years since the separation/divorce. I refuse to keep living in the past. I'm tired of being shamed for my short comings. I'm moving on.

Thanks for listening.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

Struggling to find the words. Another tragic senseless mass shooting in my own backyard. All my hopes prayers condolences and best wishes to the families of the fallen! I have heard that my friend is safe. He is a Venture County Deputy Sheriff. I'm sure he was one of the second responders.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

V M

Quote from: Donica on November 08, 2018, 03:52:06 PM
Struggling to find the words. Another tragic senseless mass shooting in my own backyard. All my hopes prayers condolences and best wishes to the families of the fallen! I have heard that my friend is safe. He is a Venture County Deputy Sheriff. I'm sure he was one of the second responders.

I was rather shocked and saddened when I learned of the shooting

I lived in Culver City years ago when was doing music and such, would go to the Galleria and all over L.A. with friends

I live a thousand miles away now but it still struck home to me in a big way, these senseless events didn't happen when I was young
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Donica

If that wasn't enough, we are also dealing with a massive fire in Venture/LA county. From my apartment, I can see fire in the mountains around Simi Valley. At one point last night, we had fire on both ends and no one could get in or out of the valley. It's smokey and very windy. We are having a Santa Ana wind event. Hot ambers flying everywhere.
  •  

big kim

Stood on my dinner dropped my gloves in a puddle
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Donica on November 09, 2018, 07:22:29 AM
If that wasn't enough, we are also dealing with a massive fire in Venture/LA county. From my apartment, I can see fire in the mountains around Simi Valley. At one point last night, we had fire on both ends and no one could get in or out of the valley. It's smokey and very windy. We are having a Santa Ana wind event. Hot ambers flying everywhere.
Simi Valley where I live is surrounded by fire again today. So far the high winds are keeping the smoke and fire away from us but unfortunately our friends in Malibu and all the surrounding cities are suffering. It's going to be another night of orange Hues in Sky and smoke surrounding us again.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

•  

Donica

Quote from: Donica on November 09, 2018, 05:50:33 PM
Simi Valley where I live is surrounded by fire again today. So far the high winds are keeping the smoke and fire away from us but unfortunately our friends in Malibu and all the surrounding cities are suffering. It's going to be another night of orange Hues in Sky and smoke surrounding us again.

My dear God! This is not good. The Santa Ana wind event has now been extended til Tuesday of next week. One small shift in the winds and I will be in it path. We barely survived the last fire and floods and landslides, mudslides that followed. Dear God!

•  

Donica

Quote from: Donica on November 09, 2018, 05:50:33 PM

Oh great! We just lost all cable TV service because of fires. My internet is now down. Thank God I have my phone to communicate with the outside world.

•  

Kendra

Donica I really hope you and your family are safe. 
Assigned male at birth 1963.  Decided I wanted to be a girl in 1971.  Laser 2014-16, electrolysis 2015-17, HRT 7/2017, GCS 1/2018, VFS 3/2018, FFS 5/2018, Labiaplasty & BA 7/2018. 
  •  

Faith

Quote from: Donica on November 09, 2018, 06:09:57 PM
My dear God! This is not good. The Santa Ana wind event has now been extended til Tuesday of next week. One small shift in the winds and I will be in it path. We barely survived the last fire and floods and landslides, mudslides that followed. Dear God!

Donica, I had to stick my head in .. be safe, be packed. If need be, come vacation in Florida. We have (a) room to spare.
I left the door open, only a few came through. such is my life.

•  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Donica on November 09, 2018, 06:09:57 PM

@Donica
Dear Donica:
As @Faith mentioned, "be safe and be packed", and be ready to go at a moment's notice.

I trust that you and your property will survive this event and be OK....   
... if you need to cool down, come to my home...  it is snowing and the temp right now is 11 deg F.

Again, be safe...
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donica

Quote from: Alaskan Danielle on November 09, 2018, 09:53:58 PM
@Donica
Dear Donica:
As @Faith mentioned, "be safe and be packed", and be ready to go at a moment's notice.

I trust that you and your property will survive this event and be OK....   
... if you need to cool down, come to my home...  it is snowing and the temp right now is 11 deg F.

Again, be safe...
Hugs and more hugs,
Danielle

I just may be knocking on your door Danielle. Cable and internet is down but the power is still on. The only news I get right now is to poke my head out the window to see how close the fire is. Trying to find more news on my phone.

•  

Kitty June

Try looking at Twitter id your local news station. They might keep you up to date.
Be safe and good luck

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

•  

Donica

Dear Kendra, Faith, Danielle, Kitty and VM. Thank you for your replies. The cable and internet is back up this morning. Earlier this morning it looked like things were calming down a bit. The evacuation orders have been lifted for Simi Valley and parts of Thousand Oaks. However, watching the live news feeds, the high winds have increased again and restoking the fires. Winds gusting 50 to 60 mph. Hot ambers flying everywhere again. Hopefully we don't lose communications again.
  •  

lifeishard

...seeing my sister get a video from my other sister and feeling left out.  The sender sister has bullied me dreadfully over the years for being trans.   It was a reminder of the love my older sis doesn't have for me but does for my other sister.   :(
  •