News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

What made you unhappy today? 7.0

Started by Dee Marshall, January 25, 2016, 08:16:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lisa89125

Being hunted to extinction by those who want to stop me.  :'(

Being called a Bitch by my own brother who does not recognize me for a me yet insults me in my preferred gender. WTF?  ???

Being told your playing with your life every trip under the knife and the longer they take. WTF? I haven't even started HRT yet. All of us live with the risks and joys. I know some trans girls have died on the table. I accept the risks.

Living in a town that seems to hate me for being trans and having nothing to offer to help with my transition. Nearest LGBTQ center is an hour trip from here. Last time I rang them they were very rude. Seems they are welcoming to everyone except trans people. Argh!

Lastly I hate being cold. Winter sucks.

Lisa

"My inner self knows better than my outer self my true gender"

Not yet quite ready to post my real self.
  •  

Allison S

Dreading fear and knowing I can't really do anything about it. I'm not sure if being trans and living as a woman makes me a better person... The alternative makes me feel empty though

Sent from my VS501 using Tapatalk

•  

Donica

Quote from: Allison S on November 11, 2018, 01:43:38 PM
Dreading fear and knowing I can't really do anything about it. I'm not sure if being trans and living as a woman makes me a better person... The alternative makes me feel empty though

Dear Allison! Check out this post from Jessica. It made me feel better today. I hope it will help you too.
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,233042.msg2193578.html#msg2193578
Hugs,
Donica.
Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Donica on November 11, 2018, 01:54:40 PM
Dear Allison! Check out this post from Jessica. It made me feel better today. I hope it will help you too.
https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=54627

Hugs,
Donica.
Hello, the link doesn't work for me [emoji20]

•  

Donica

Quote from: Allison S on November 11, 2018, 04:38:04 PM

Oh my God! The cable and internet is down again. Trying to reach out to you all before my cellphone service fails again. So far so good. Guess I'll plug in another dvd and look out the window during the night. Thank God the power is still on.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Rebirth 06/09/2017. HRT 08/22/2017. RLE 07/14/2018. Name and Gender change 10/19/2018. FFS 09/06/2019. GCS 05/26/2021.
  •  

Donica

The winds are changing and the consensus is the fires may head into the Eastern section of Simi Valley. They have already been at Rocky peck so perhaps the already burned out brush may keep the fires at Bay.

•  

Donica

Oh crap! My phone is failing me again. Text if you got this?

•  

Donica

I'm sorry Allison! I will correct the link issue when my internet access is restored. Bottom line, don't sweat the small stuff girl. It's not worth it.

•  

V M

Been watching the news and really feel for the people dealing with fires all over California and everywhere else

There is a lot I miss about living in California, the yearly fire season is not one of them

Please Be Safe
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dee Marshall

There are things I would like to.get off my chest here, but I know that people will start throwing out solutions without having all these data and that will just make me sadder.

Ima try anyway. New thread coming.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Northern Star Girl

Quote from: Dee Marshall on November 12, 2018, 06:45:13 AM
There are things I would like to.get off my chest here, but I know that people will start throwing out solutions without having all these data and that will just make me sadder.

Ima try anyway. New thread coming.

Sent from my KFDOWI using Tapatalk

@Dee Marshall
Dear Dee:
I completely understand what you are saying here....  it is a good thing when we can "vent" but do know that when you vent on a forum like this one, that is full of caring and concerned members, many of which have followed your thread and your various postings and some of your life endeavors....  you will get unsolicited and sometimes unwanted advice and suggestions....   do not dismay, empathetic people that are familiar with you can find it very difficult to stand idly by while you are describing great difficulties and issues in your life.....

I did see your "new" thread,
and your properly stated that you do not want advice or suggestions and that you just wanted to vent.   I hope and trust that your thread readers will honor your request and just listen and not offer their "2 cents worth"

I also like to vent, and do it frequently, it really helps to clear my mind and allows me to process my feelings and my issues that I am dealing with.... and with a clearer mind I can attempt to formulate positive solutions and actions.

For more personal stuff I keep a private pen and paper journal complete with colorful doodling.....   the good news with that is that the only advice and suggestions I will receive are from ME. 

On the other hand... it is nice however to vent and share with other like-minded members that can indeed offer useful and helpful comments.

All of this is of course your choice and your choice alone....
Thanks for sharing and posting....   and continue on.
Hugs,
Danielle
****Help support this website by:
Subscribing !     and/or by    Donating !

Check out my Personal Blog Threads below
to read more details about me and my life.

(Click Links below):  [Oldest first]
  Aspiringperson is now Alaskan Danielle    
           I am the HUNTED PREY : Danielle's Chronicles    
                  A New Chapter: ALASKAN DANIELLE's Chronicles    
                             Danielle's Continuing Life Adventures
I started HRT March 2015 and
I've been Full-Time since December 2016.
I love living in a small town in Alaska
I am 44 years old and Single
  •  

Donica

Sorry Allison! Here's the new link to Jessica's quote.
  •  

Allison S

Quote from: Donica on November 12, 2018, 12:23:58 PM
Sorry Allison! Here's the new link to Jessica's quote.

No worries! Thank you for sharing ☺ it's very spot on

•  

Linde

I had a pretty long and intensive discussion with my ex today.  Our son will get married next June, and she wants me to come to the wedding in guy mode.  She is of the opinion that it is the major event for our son, and me coming as a female may take attention away from this event for him and his new wife.  I told her that I will try, but I might not be able to hide my breasts under a suit coat (I have already a B cup, and six months longer estrogen might do quite some changes to this size).  I told her that I might get mighty amounts of dysphoria if I come as a male, but I can understand her sentiments.

What would you girls do in a situation like this?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Nicole70

Hi Dietland,

Have you asked your son and future daughter in-law how they feel? I can't see how anything could detract from there day.

Nicole
  •  

Allison S

Feeling very down, but more so physically than mentally. I think it's seasonal affective disorder hitting me. Plus a bit of dysphoria and I just drag everything I'm doing. I'm finding it harder to see how I can be productive like this and will have to mention this to my medical provider... But I don't see her for another month [emoji21]

•  

Linde

Quote from: Allison S on November 13, 2018, 05:53:40 AM
Feeling very down, but more so physically than mentally. I think it's seasonal affective disorder hitting me. Plus a bit of dysphoria and I just drag everything I'm doing. I'm finding it harder to see how I can be productive like this and will have to mention this to my medical provider... But I don't see her for another month [emoji21]

It is a little early in the dark time of the year that would cause this symptom.  This is more  common in the very early spring, after  long winter with little sun exposure.  You could try to be exposed more to daylight type light fixtures. 
But I think that this might be for a different reason, and you should talk to your med. provide about it.
You always should be able to make and earlier appointment, because this would not be a routine visit!

•  

Linde

Quote from: Nicole70 on November 13, 2018, 12:14:58 AM
Hi Dietland,

Have you asked your son and future daughter in-law how they feel? I can't see how anything could detract from there day.

Nicole
I did that, and he was pretty wishi washi about it!  I think he might even have complaint to mom, so she could talk to me!

•  

emma-f

I went to my first black tie dinner last night with a load of barristers and students who want to be barristers. I spent most of the day getting ready, my hair blown dry, nails done etc.

I'm having a great time, and this woman comes over to say that she wondered if she could do some work experience with me. I say of course, we start chatting and she's saying a few weird things almost like in code. About a minute in she comes out and says "I mean you were born a boy weren't you". I was devastated. I thought I was passing 100% these days and suddenly I'm having reassess how I view myself. Maybe the lack of issues from people is that people who I meet are cool with me being trans, rather than as I thought it which was people who I meet not realising that I am trans.

I asked her what it was about me that made her realise, and she basically was like "well, you can just tell" I tried to push her as I wanted to know if there was anything that I could do about it "oh no, theres nothing you can do about it, that'd be like me becoming Chinese, it cant be changed. You're trans, be happy how you are"

Now putting aside the absolute rudeness of her even saying it (which all my friends are fixating on, but thats not what bothers me), I'm now just so self critical. I've posted below my photos of last night. I think maybe my hair being pinned back was a mistake as I always wear in down and the whole thing made me realise that FFS is more needed than I maybe thought. I mean I knew that I wanted it, but this has really set me back emotionally and confidence wise no end.

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: emma-f on November 25, 2018, 04:43:46 AM
I went to my first black tie dinner last night with a load of barristers and students who want to be barristers. I spent most of the day getting ready, my hair blown dry, nails done etc.

I'm having a great time, and this woman comes over to say that she wondered if she could do some work experience with me. I say of course, we start chatting and she's saying a few weird things almost like in code. About a minute in she comes out and says "I mean you were born a boy weren't you". I was devastated. I thought I was passing 100% these days and suddenly I'm having reassess how I view myself. Maybe the lack of issues from people is that people who I meet are cool with me being trans, rather than as I thought it which was people who I meet not realising that I am trans.

I asked her what it was about me that made her realise, and she basically was like "well, you can just tell" I tried to push her as I wanted to know if there was anything that I could do about it "oh no, theres nothing you can do about it, that'd be like me becoming Chinese, it cant be changed. You're trans, be happy how you are"

Now putting aside the absolute rudeness of her even saying it (which all my friends are fixating on, but thats not what bothers me), I'm now just so self critical. I've posted below my photos of last night. I think maybe my hair being pinned back was a mistake as I always wear in down and the whole thing made me realise that FFS is more needed than I maybe thought. I mean I knew that I wanted it, but this has really set me back emotionally and confidence wise no end.

Sorry that happened, but if your happiness depends upon how others perceive you, your happiness is always going to be in their hands.

Lots of people know I'm transgender, but they use my name and gender me properly, I can't really ask for more.

If she wouldn't tell you, you have no insight to her thoughts. Maybe it's your walk. Maybe it's your speech patterns. Maybe there was beard shadow. It doesn't matter, if you're going to fold up over not passing in someone else's eyes, it's going to be a rough ride for you.

Hugs, Devlyn
  •