CynthiaAnn

vertigo,

the room is spinning, ugggggg
  •  

Dena

Quote from: CynthiaAnn on May 16, 2019, 07:36:54 AM
vertigo,

the room is spinning, ugggggg
Sounds like a good old fashion inner ear infection. I haven't had one in a long time but they aren't fun.
Rebirth Date 1982 - PMs are welcome - Use [email]dena@susans.org[/email] or Discord if your unable to PM - Skype is available - My Transition
If you are helped by this site, consider leaving a tip in the jar at the bottom of the page or become a subscriber
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Dena on May 16, 2019, 08:26:23 AM
Sounds like a good old fashion inner ear infection. I haven't had one in a long time but they aren't fun.

thanks, i hope it's not an infection, I do feel pressure in my left ear. I've had this come up before, and it has cleared on it's own after a day or two

Get me off the nauseowhirl
  •  

Colleen_definitely

Just remember that some people pay good money to feel like that.

Not that it makes it feel any better when it's unexpected.  Hopefully it clears up for you.
As our ashes turn to dust, we shine like stars...
  •  

Bea1968

Finding another blood clot behind my knee.   >:(
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Colleen_definitely on May 16, 2019, 09:02:37 AM
Just remember that some people pay good money to feel like that.

Not that it makes it feel any better when it's unexpected.  Hopefully it clears up for you.

It's better now, thanks !
  •  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Bea1968 on May 16, 2019, 04:16:37 PM
Finding another blood clot behind my knee.   >:(

not good, and a risk if you plan on HRT

take care
  •  

Bea1968

Scares the crap out of me.  Just on spiro now.  I will be seeing my GP tomorrow.  This sucks badly.
  •  

Linde

Stupid health insurance and Medicare.  Was on the phone with Humana today, and wondered why the person always called me Mr..  I finally asked and was told that I have the gender identifier M in their files, the right nae but an M.  I asked to please change it, and was told they can't do this because they depend on the input of Medicare.  I asked if Medicare has me as a horse, would they als consider me tobe a horse, and the answer was yes!
I went onto the horn with SS, and asked what they have me as, and I was told as F.  Medicare supposedly draws their info from SS and they seem to have not changed my gender yet.  I have the new medicare card with my new name on, but it has no gender marker on.
I think I have to do a little telephone fighting tomorrow, to get that corrected ASAP.  Because I am sick and tired to sit in a medical waiting area and being called Mr, and come up like a woman!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

Moonflower

Quote from: Bea1968 on May 16, 2019, 05:26:21 PM
Scares the crap out of me.  Just on spiro now.  I will be seeing my GP tomorrow.  This sucks badly.
How did it go?
:icon_wave:
1999 married :icon_archery:
The woman hiding behind my husband's facade gradually revealed herself to just me.
Fall 2018 my sweetheart's coming out full time! :icon_female:
She began HRT but had adverse reactions, so gave up on coming out to protect her health.
Summer 2022 I went through gender confirmation surgery as a result of cancer.
2024 her cardiologist and a therapist wrote letters approving of resuming HRT, and now she's getting on the calendar for surgery!
  •  

Linde

Stupid bureaucrats!  I thought I had everything under control with my name and gender change, just to find out that I was hoping for to much! 
I have my social security card with my new name, my Medicare card with my new name an my Medicare Advantage insurance card with my new name!

I had to talk to the insurance yesterday and wondered why I was called Mr new name.  After a few Mr I asked why that is, and I was told that they have me under gender marke M.  And that is the information they got from Medicare, and Medicare gets it from Social Security.

I called SS today and was told that they have me with the marker F.  I asked the agent o please check into the medicare section and she found that I was there a marker M.  She said there must have been some glitch that the marker did not pull over, and she did it by hand.  the system will update on Sunday, and I should check back on Tuesday to see if I am now a gender F for sure!  The health insurance pulls information from Medicare every four weeks.  If I have bad luck, I will be called Mr for another four weeks!

•  

CynthiaAnn

Quote from: Linde on May 17, 2019, 11:25:15 PM
Stupid bureaucrats! 

it's seemingly getting worse not better.

Good luck !

C -

•  

big kim

•  

TonyaW

Quote from: big kim on May 18, 2019, 08:26:20 AM
Death of a friend.
Yeah, that would do it. Sorry to hear.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•  

Bea1968

Gotta stop spiro. My body betrays me a second time.   
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Bea1968 on May 18, 2019, 10:47:21 AM
Gotta stop spiro. My body betrays me a second time.
I feel with you!  Spiro drove me nuts, and it was one of the reasons I pushed for my orchi.  I am now for about three months free of spiro and of T, and life feels so much better now.
I don't think it did much for growing my boobs more, but my brain and my body feels better without the stuff.

•  

ChrissyRyan

I think that my favorite bra is really past its reasonable useful life.

I have been very gently washing them in the washer but I air dry them, that seems to have them hold up well.  I do not think the washer did this one in.  It just stretched out over time, and has some lose threads, in a way like split ends on hair can knot up here and there occasionally. Sometimes a fingernail can get caught in fabric and yank a thread out, that is quite annoying.

This is not anything major, but just a part of life.  Clothes wear out!  It is to be expected.

I do wonder if I cut out the pads if I can then use them as figure filling cup inserts.  I might try but I always simply wanted to be just me. But it might be fun to see what I would look like in tops I really like. Probably there would not be much of a difference, as these are not padded cups.  I do feel some material though in the cups though but this old bra is not a padded bra. 

Maybe that was just a silly idea.

Chrissy
Always stay cheerful, be polite, kind, and understanding. Accepting yourself as the woman you are is very liberating.
Never underestimate the appreciation and respect of authenticity.  Be brave, be strong.  Try a little kindness.  I am a brown eyed brunette. 
  •  

Linde

Quote from: ChrissyRyan on May 18, 2019, 12:47:31 PM
I think that my favorite bra is really past its reasonable useful life.

I have been very gently washing them in the washer but I air dry them, that seems to have them hold up well.  I do not think the washer did this one in.  It just stretched out over time, and has some lose threads, in a way like split ends on hair can knot up here and there occasionally. Sometimes a fingernail can get caught in fabric and yank a thread out, that is quite annoying.

This is not anything major, but just a part of life.  Clothes wear out!  It is to be expected.

I do wonder if I cut out the pads if I can then use them as figure filling cup inserts.  I might try but I always simply wanted to be just me. But it might be fun to see what I would look like in tops I really like. Probably there would not be much of a difference, as these are not padded cups.  I do feel some material though in the cups though but this old bra is not a padded bra. 

Maybe that was just a silly idea.

Chrissy
You could get this effect this pretty easy by buying "chicken cutlets" through Amazon.  They are cheap and come even in push-up versions!
I went the last two weeks without wearing a bra at all (40 B), and nobody seems to bother.  From now on I will wear a bra only if modesty dictates it.  Even the shirt I wear in my avatar allows me to go without a bra, because it has those two little breast pockets who successfully hide the nipples.
Try it, it feels great not to  have to wear a thing like this!

•  

steph2.0

Quote from: Linde on May 18, 2019, 09:05:11 PM
You could get this effect this pretty easy by buying "chicken cutlets" through Amazon.  They are cheap and come even in push-up versions!
I went the last two weeks without wearing a bra at all (40 B), and nobody seems to bother.  From now on I will wear a bra only if modesty dictates it.  Even the shirt I wear in my avatar allows me to go without a bra, because it has those two little breast pockets who successfully hide the nipples.
Try it, it feels great not to  have to wear a thing like this!

It's a truism among trans-women that at the start of transition we can't wait to put on a bra, and toward the end we can't wait to take it off!

- Stephanie

Assigned male at birth 1958 * Began envying sister 1963 * Knew unquestioningly that I was female 1968 * Acted the male part for 50 years * Meltdown and first therapist session May 2017 * Began HRT 6/21/17 * Out to the world 10/13/17 * Name Change 12/7/2017 (Girl Harbor Day) * FFS With FacialTeam 12/4/2018 * Facelift and Lipo Body Sculpting at Ocean Clinic 6/13-14/2019 * GCS with Marci Bowers 9/25/2019
  •  

TonyaW

Quote from: steph2.0 on May 18, 2019, 09:22:42 PM
It's a truism among trans-women that at the start of transition we can't wait to put on a bra, and toward the end we can't wait to take it off!

- Stephanie
In the beginning a bra provides emotional support. Hopefully they eventually provide physical support also.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

•